Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39022
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/589774207706

    Has anyone seen this girl? She does incall and outcall. She looks like a fun one. Any positive experience with this girl?

    Zzz.
    Don't do it. I scheduled a night time car date, about 3 months ago. She played scared about cars could come by, but we were in the middle of nowhere 3 am Then she had us go inside her trailer. A gamble because you don't know who inside. Trashed of course. Its there that you find out she only offers head but nothing else.

  2. #39021
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of Kash's out there. Is this the one you are talking about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/085301478647

    Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience? The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.
    Yes it is.

  3. #39020

    We have a new leader.

    Fellas. The whole "best BJ" question has been permanently resolved. You guys know I'm older. Active and not some pump and dump. This lady promised me she could get me to blow with top only which only two women in my entire life have been able to do. I accepted the challenge, knowing there was no way!

    She came by, chatted for a bit, teased Johnson with her mouth and teeth from outside my shorts and got him at full attention in record time. The shorts came off, the tits came out and it was on!

    No hands, all lips and tongue and perfect pressure and suction. It took less than 5 minutes. I was amazed, impressed and hooked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/566811138641

    Call her!

    Rich.

  4. #39019

    Boss Lady Kash

    There are a couple of Kash's out there. Is this the one you are talking about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/085301478647

    Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience? The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.

  5. #39018

    Ka $h

    Quote Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience?
    Here is link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/018605378676
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kash.jpg‎  

  6. #39017

    Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience?

    The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.
    Are you talking about the young redhead?

  7. #39016

    Kash not looking good

    Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience?

    The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12.

  8. #39015

    Waste of time Asian in call

    Well, could not find a UTR so I tried a random ad that I knew would not be the girl but also not a robbery. Lady was Asian and that is where the similarity ended. I almost walked out but really needed to bust a nut. She was close to 50. Had natural saggy C or D cups, no ass, and a small belly. With that said, she was not fat or hideous so I stayed. Decent CB, then cowgirl, then doggy, and then finished in Mission. She looked the best in missionary. Clean low budget hotel on Baymeadows. Price was fair but would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/530750737243

  9. #39014

    Regarding ruby red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Ruby left town a few months ago. She got tired of the Jax scene.

    Rich.
    Oh no I didn't realize that. She was one of my favorites. I remember doing a session with her a few months ago on Baymeadows. She was always nice to me and gave me the best and honest GFE experience. I wonder which city she moved to.

  10. #39013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    She's awesome. Nice, fun and pretty. I've had zero issues. Has a roommate so it's car date or very specific hours when he leaves. Great time.
    What did. You offer? She cussed me out when I said no to 150.

  11. #39012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    I saw 'truth' (LOL her name is a lie, like her) is posting again and says she's 33. And Goddess was 54, now 40. Rana is at least 50, says 45.

    As a mature gent, I was curious about other 'ladies' who are fibbing about there ages. I like to visit mature girls these days and wondered if someone who says she's 35 is really 50. Maybe I'll give her a try.

    To be clear, I've been down the road with Truth and won't go back there, LOL. She's not trustworthy at all. YUCK. I guess she says 35 now, she has to be 50, she's got a daughter who is following in her nasty footsteps.

    WHAT SAY YOU?

    Tall.
    Stefanie will be 52 in November. I thought 65.

  12. #39011

    Oral Master and Just Damn Fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/342935223727

    She's been an acquaintance of mine for a couple of years. And she's also become a great friend. We met through Skip and it just kept on from there.

    This girl is probably the most fun you'll ever have with a date. She's no Barbie doll but she carries her weight in all the right places. The boobs are some of the bounciest fun bags I've ever had the pleasure to watch while she rode me. Her ass is a treat to smack and squeeze. Most of all. She loves head treatment and you can tell with every lick and suck. She truly gets pleasure out of getting you off with her mouth. She's free of the gnarly drugs but does like to party.

    You need to treat her right or answer to me. Get her some snacks. Whip cream. Hot fudge. She plays well with others.

    Tell her you saw this. She knows her worth, don't be dumb and blow your shot with a lowball.

    Rich.

  13. #39010

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooka23  [View Original Post]
    I'm back in Jax and can't seem to find her. What happened to her? Has anyone seen her lately?
    Ruby left town a few months ago. She got tired of the Jax scene.

    Rich.

  14. #39009
    Quote Originally Posted by Harle53  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/353844319549

    Good afternoon fellows. I've searched for any review with no joy, any info would be greatly appreciated before I see her. Great and easy comms so far, Thanks in advance.
    She's awesome. Nice, fun and pretty. I've had zero issues. Has a roommate so it's car date or very specific hours when he leaves. Great time.

  15. #39008

    Southside provider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/598310214258

    I wanted to report that I recently had a great visit with the above provider. Set up was easy and I was at her location 10 minutes later. She is the girl in the pics and has a thick curvy body. Plump booty and ok boobs. Came to the door in lingerie which was a nice touch. Location is low key and safe. Well kept location with no problems with locals. Skills are excellent as advertised and seemed to enjoy it. I highly recommend and will def see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape