Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1363
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both of them. I'm not a big fan of Anna, but others on here are. I've seen Kiki and her roommate Amy, and they're both great.
    I'm the same, not really a big fan of Anna. Went to see Kiki and it was great but didn't get to see the roommate, do we have to go through Kiki to contact Amy? Or is there an ad for Amy as well? Thanks!

  2. #1062

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I see that her ads are very old.

    What is her current rate for everything (BBBJ, DFK, DATY, cfs)?

    Does she offer BBFS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do any of the stuff you mentioned. Only hand release.
    I take it you finally got her to reply. I remember you were having some trouble a while back. I'm not sure what your experience was, but Miko does have an expanded menu, that can include bodyslide, CBJ, CFS. As far as I know, bare services aren't an option at all, and I've seen reports where folks talked about DATY, but she has a full Bush.

  3. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Kiki ad phone number matches what I have and she uses that "VIP" which means CFS. Rates dropped since I saw her, might have to go again. I haven't seen her after that one time. Nothing against her, just so many choices and already have enough Favs to keep me busy. She and her roommate are Thai and she does have a thick ass for an Asian. Ask about her roommate especially since her rates went down.
    150 for an hour massage and HJ seems high to me. I guess I'm used to 100 or 120 from AMPs, but it's also been a while since I've been to an AMP, so maybe those prices have gone up everywhere. Does Kiki do anything special to warrant the extra upcharge? Or is she particularly hot?

    And are you saying we should ask about her roommate instead of Kiki or in addition to Kiki? Any idea what the services are like for her roommate?

  4. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy. I'm new to this and thought why not have my first experience in Vegas. I've read the forum a lot and was thinking about meeting Anna or Kiki. I found this link to a Kiki and just wondering if it's the same one mentioned above. Do any of you know? If so I might meet her or Anna. Thanks for any advice.
    Kiki ad phone number matches what I have and she uses that "VIP" which means CFS. Rates dropped since I saw her, might have to go again. I haven't seen her after that one time. Nothing against her, just so many choices and already have enough Favs to keep me busy. She and her roommate are Thai and she does have a thick ass for an Asian. Ask about her roommate especially since her rates went down.

    I haven't seen Anna, but always been on the Todo list. Anna has tons of fans on this board. But like I said, a ton of Asian girls in this town. I'm old and need some recovery time, otherwise probably doing new girl every day.

  5. #1059

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I see that her ads are very old.

    What is her current rate for everything (BBBJ, DFK, DATY, cfs)?

    Does she offer BBFS?
    She doesn't do any of the stuff you mentioned. Only hand release.

  6. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy. I'm new to this and thought why not have my first experience in Vegas. I've read the forum a lot and was thinking about meeting Anna or Kiki. I found this link to a Kiki and just wondering if it's the same one mentioned above. Do any of you know? If so I might meet her or Anna. Thanks for any advice.

    Kiki.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...4446455_402566

    Anna.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anna469
    I've seen both of them. I'm not a big fan of Anna, but others on here are. I've seen Kiki and her roommate Amy, and they're both great.

  7. #1057

    Miko rates

    I see that her ads are very old.

    What is her current rate for everything (BBBJ, DFK, DATY, cfs)?

    Does she offer BBFS?

  8. #1056

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Kiki. Been reviewed on this board. Thai, young, cfs, BBBJ, fit body, nice mm rack, and even a decent massage. Reasonable rate 300 "VIP", 200 non-VIP, close to strip valley view and flamingo near back of Rio, English not the greatest, but good enough, Roommate available for 4 hands. Haven't seen her, so no opinions on roommate.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...in-town_392947
    Hey guy. I'm new to this and thought why not have my first experience in Vegas. I've read the forum a lot and was thinking about meeting Anna or Kiki. I found this link to a Kiki and just wondering if it's the same one mentioned above. Do any of you know? If so I might meet her or Anna. Thanks for any advice.

    Kiki.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...4446455_402566

    Anna.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anna469

  9. #1055

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    I tried yesterday and today ending in 1131. Haven't gotten a response yet. Only in town for a week. Hoping to see her.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    I have never been able to see her. Texted a few times over the last year or so amd never got any response.
    I see these types of posts often. I have no idea whom she decides to respond to. I can only say I never have any problems, and in fact she's pretty quick to reply. Literally minutes.

  10. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That's the number I use. Good luck.
    I have never been able to see her. Texted a few times over the last year or so amd never got any response.

  11. #1053

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    I tried yesterday and today ending in 1131. Haven't gotten a response yet. Only in town for a week. Hoping to see her.
    That's the number I use. Good luck.

  12. #1052

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why you are having issues. She's around. I texted her and saw her recently. (within the last week).
    I tried yesterday and today ending in 1131. Haven't gotten a response yet. Only in town for a week. Hoping to see her.

  13. #1051

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Those are her pics.
    Gah damn, what the hell happened to her face / chin?! I know it's plastic surgery but jesus whoever did that surgery botched her face. She used to be very pretty and has a natural face shape, now she looks like a totally different person.

  14. #1050

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like the pictures? Are those really her? TIA.
    Those are her pics.

  15. #1049

    Yuu

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how you define GFE. She's happy to DFK, etc, but she's a stickler for covered everything, or at least she was when I saw her. She's sort of like a JAV actress experience, which I personally like. The lack of a BBBJ is a little bit of a downer.
    Does she look like the pictures? Are those really her? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape