Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 583 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8236

    Ashley New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Ashley. She's gross and homely. Mumbles when she talks. I got out of there as soon as I could. No idea who the other one is.
    I used to see her years ago but this pretty much sums it up. I remember one incredible BBJ in car because her place sketched me out. Other times when her place was decent she was good for a quick pump and dump. She never once asked for a cover and rates back then were damn cheap. I'm sure things haven't gotten any better so I would be curious how it is now.

  2. #8235
    Photos are definitely fake but that's intentional.

    I saw her in Milford, as BobbyRickMas says below.

    She's actually dark skinned, black hair, shoulders length, with a very pretty face and and nice body, not an ounce of fat.

    She' was a little business like but I enjoyed my short time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928

  3. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I would trust my gut here on this one.
    And at least some pics are from out in the ether.

    https://hdporn.pics/post/m-s-a-mothe...6590399?page=1

  4. #8233

    #30216

    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    Senior member just wrote a review on her. Said she was not the girl in the pics but actually better looking and that he had a good time. Post number #30216 in Hartford.

  5. #8232
    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    I would trust my gut here on this one.

  6. #8231

    Pictures of different women?

    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic red white.jpg‎   orange top.jpg‎  

  7. #8230
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $500 for an hour. Too steep for my taste.
    I was quoted 150 qv.

  8. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickFool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.

    TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807
    Quoted me $500 for an hour. Too steep for my taste.

  9. #8228

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210

    Has anyone seen these two? Apparently hosting in an apt in Westville. I feel like she has been around a while.
    She's a waste of time. A total dead fish. Donation is low enough for a quick pump and dump but nothing else.

  10. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFun2018  [View Original Post]
    To put in perspective I saw her in 2018 for 250 hr and I believe she was 50/55 then. She is warm and fun. No bathroom and she used to host in her pool house. At the current price point I would have to pass much better out there at that price point.
    That's what I figured.

  11. #8226

    Anyone try this one. TGTBT?

    Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.

    TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807

  12. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Jenna from West Haven? Been around for a while just started popping back up a couple months ago. Known to host at her She Shed I think.

    Any new info tho, alot of older pics.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    To put in perspective I saw her in 2018 for 250 hr and I believe she was 50/55 then. She is warm and fun. No bathroom and she used to host in her pool house. At the current price point I would have to pass much better out there at that price point.

  13. #8224

    JazzyJ

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jasmine jezebel lately? No posts in a long time and getting no response from the numbers I have. She out of the game?

    Also there a new one in Branford I've never seen before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/259994104008

    Inquired and she want 180 for a HH and no QV option. If she actually looks like that ill prob bite but before I do I was just checking here to see I there was any info. I did some web searches and she does seem to pop up with the phone number but it seems like it's these same photos all the time.
    Have not seen but back posting, sounds like she was on state sponsored retreat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...g/374521513162 JJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jj.jpg‎  

  14. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210

    Has anyone seen these two? Apparently hosting in an apt in Westville. I feel like she has been around a while.
    Used to go by Ashley. She's gross and homely. Mumbles when she talks. I got out of there as soon as I could. No idea who the other one is.

  15. #8222

    Cum and Play Kitties

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember the name she used before. I went to her place when she was in Fair Haven. Neighborhood was sketch and she had me wait. She came out and got me. Wasn't a looker, but I just went with it. She lived on the 3rd floor I think. Got to her door, she opened it and said someone else lives there but is cool with what she does. Looking Inside looked like a hoarder. At that point, "I forgot my wallet in my car". I never went back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210
    475-XXX-7677
    Thanks. In addition I got other feedback that she is essentially a slob. Unless I had heard otherwise, I had no intention on seeing her. Has the usual flags that give you pause. Serial Poster, never changes her ad (lazy) and very lo res blurry confirmation pictures when asked.

    For some reason she made me think of the chick in West Haven from Backpage era. You could only fuck her in the yard of whatever place she was living and was dirt cheap. I think she insisted on doing it in the yard! White, 30's, kind of dumpy but not an overall fat sh*t. Seniors on here will probably remember her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape