Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 583 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8237

    Backpage LOL memory!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. In addition I got other feedback that she is essentially a slob. Unless I had heard otherwise, I had no intention on seeing her. Has the usual flags that give you pause. Serial Poster, never changes her ad (lazy) and very lo res blurry confirmation pictures when asked.

    For some reason she made me think of the chick in West Haven from Backpage era. You could only fuck her in the yard of whatever place she was living and was dirt cheap. I think she insisted on doing it in the yard! White, 30's, kind of dumpy but not an overall fat sh*t. Seniors on here will probably remember her.
    Shit--I think I did that once!

    There was also a woman from backpage / craigslist who took me into the office of a laundromat in West Haven for a QV.

    The things we do when we're horny.

  2. #8236

    Ashley New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Ashley. She's gross and homely. Mumbles when she talks. I got out of there as soon as I could. No idea who the other one is.
    I used to see her years ago but this pretty much sums it up. I remember one incredible BBJ in car because her place sketched me out. Other times when her place was decent she was good for a quick pump and dump. She never once asked for a cover and rates back then were damn cheap. I'm sure things haven't gotten any better so I would be curious how it is now.

  3. #8235
    Photos are definitely fake but that's intentional.

    I saw her in Milford, as BobbyRickMas says below.

    She's actually dark skinned, black hair, shoulders length, with a very pretty face and and nice body, not an ounce of fat.

    She' was a little business like but I enjoyed my short time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928

  4. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I would trust my gut here on this one.
    And at least some pics are from out in the ether.

    https://hdporn.pics/post/m-s-a-mothe...6590399?page=1

  5. #8233

    #30216

    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    Senior member just wrote a review on her. Said she was not the girl in the pics but actually better looking and that he had a good time. Post number #30216 in Hartford.

  6. #8232
    Quote Originally Posted by EastGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    I would trust my gut here on this one.

  7. #8231

    Pictures of different women?

    Hi,

    I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic red white.jpg‎   orange top.jpg‎  

  8. #8230
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $500 for an hour. Too steep for my taste.
    I was quoted 150 qv.

  9. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickFool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.

    TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807
    Quoted me $500 for an hour. Too steep for my taste.

  10. #8228

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210

    Has anyone seen these two? Apparently hosting in an apt in Westville. I feel like she has been around a while.
    She's a waste of time. A total dead fish. Donation is low enough for a quick pump and dump but nothing else.

  11. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFun2018  [View Original Post]
    To put in perspective I saw her in 2018 for 250 hr and I believe she was 50/55 then. She is warm and fun. No bathroom and she used to host in her pool house. At the current price point I would have to pass much better out there at that price point.
    That's what I figured.

  12. #8226

    Anyone try this one. TGTBT?

    Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.

    TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807

  13. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Jenna from West Haven? Been around for a while just started popping back up a couple months ago. Known to host at her She Shed I think.

    Any new info tho, alot of older pics.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    To put in perspective I saw her in 2018 for 250 hr and I believe she was 50/55 then. She is warm and fun. No bathroom and she used to host in her pool house. At the current price point I would have to pass much better out there at that price point.

  14. #8224

    JazzyJ

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jasmine jezebel lately? No posts in a long time and getting no response from the numbers I have. She out of the game?

    Also there a new one in Branford I've never seen before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/259994104008

    Inquired and she want 180 for a HH and no QV option. If she actually looks like that ill prob bite but before I do I was just checking here to see I there was any info. I did some web searches and she does seem to pop up with the phone number but it seems like it's these same photos all the time.
    Have not seen but back posting, sounds like she was on state sponsored retreat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...g/374521513162 JJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jj.jpg‎  

  15. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/719778953210

    Has anyone seen these two? Apparently hosting in an apt in Westville. I feel like she has been around a while.
    Used to go by Ashley. She's gross and homely. Mumbles when she talks. I got out of there as soon as I could. No idea who the other one is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape