Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 18562
-
10-11-25 14:22 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 473Sakura CIM finish
Do any of the current lineup offer CIM finish? PMs ok.
-
10-11-25 13:20 #17376Regular Member

Posts: 14Sakura Advice
Hello all, I've been on this site forever, an active in the hobby for 15 years or so. But definitely never been "active" on here (which I'm sure I'll lose points for).
I've always seen regular FS escort types, never ventured down the AMP route, but this post has me curious. Any advice for a first timer?
Do I just walk in anytime during biz hours? How's the discretion aspect? Will I just be waiting in a front room / lobby with other guys there to enjoy themselves?
I don't mind being seen walking in / out, but would die of embarrassment if I had to make small talk with another monger. Haha.
Any help would be appreciated, I know this site is protective with newbies, but figured I'd at least ask before I took the plunge.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:46 #17375Regular Member

Posts: 5Spring Anna and Sakura Joy
Anna is back at spring and friendlier than ever. Solid massage and fantastic finish. Russian with her is the best. Saw Joy at Sakura and other reports are accurate. Very petite and great body. I'd recommend both of these gentlemen. 70+70 for Anna and 40 + 60 for L1 with Joy.
-
10-11-25 10:31 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 348Sakura
Met Olivia the other day, and she was great.
Pros; Cute, nice, an ass you could bounce a quarter off.
Cons: In the face she looks like my buddy's wife, which was quite a distraction. We cured this with some Doggy which was an A-MAZING view!
-
10-11-25 08:28 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 130Booty rankings
Thanks for all the info. Always helpful. One thing that is missing is booty rankings. For us booty people this is of great importance. Most Asians lack a nice ass but just maybe we will get lucky. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 06:21 #17372Senior Member

Posts: 435I went in early one day. Texted the day before with a time and it went fine. Saw Channel and glimpsed the other two.
Originally Posted by FpReally3
[View Original Post]
Olivia was lying on the couch with her phone. She was very pretty. Joy popped in and put off room 2. Looked really cute with a cute haircut. I picked Chanel because of height. I like to kiss during CFS and it's harder to reach down with the shorter ones. Channel took a phone call right before we started, and I could hear the monger on the other end tell her why he couldn't make it. Then during the act, the front door opened and she yelled something in Chinese maybe to alert Mimi or someone.
I left happy but not entirely satisfied.
I've always said if I ever found an AMP as good as Dallas I'd go broke. I love Asian girls, but Sakura leaves something to be desired. I look very to meet girls in a hotel where there's more sense of being alone. Sophia Rose was nice, but been there done that. With my current budget, I'm considering Sommer Nicole, Julie Mc, or Katie BTOB if she would answer my texts.
-
10-11-25 01:04 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 1165D and p
Went 2 weeks ago, saw Cherry / aka Danny.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
On thing closed is the quick exit back onto Ronald Reagan to go back south.
-
10-10-25 23:01 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 288Flower Shop DUH
Never been but I should have done the math. Thanks dude.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 22:06 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 180Isn't D & P closed?
I know that Rubmaps can't always be trusted but it says that D & P is closed.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-d--p-...nnati-oh-67349#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 17:10 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 55Olivia
Thanks. Stopped by earlier this week and had good experience with Olivia on flip. The only negative is wait time as the place gets too busy at times and they don't seem to take advance bookings properly. We need more places in Ohio which is nothing but a dry land these days
.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 16:13 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 71D & p
I stay away from where felons work and own the shop. That includes Grand Oriental. LEO has a bigger hard on for these two sisters that is larger and harder than yours.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 13:13 #17366Senior Member

Posts: 2248Flower Shop = Sunflower
The Flower Shop is Sunflower Spa in Loveland.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 13:05 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 288Flower Shop?
OK, new one on me. Am I missing some kind of code or something? Couldn't find anything on "The Flower Shop".
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:51 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 1165D and P
D and P off Galbraith rd.
Originally Posted by HellOnTwoWheel
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:32 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 60Danny DeVito
Hey does anyone know what happened to DeVito from Eswin?
Thanks.
HOTW.










Reply With Quote





