Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 18566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17366

    Flower Shop = Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    OK, new one on me. Am I missing some kind of code or something? Couldn't find anything on "The Flower Shop".
    The Flower Shop is Sunflower Spa in Loveland.

  2. #17365

    Flower Shop?

    OK, new one on me. Am I missing some kind of code or something? Couldn't find anything on "The Flower Shop".

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the Flower Shop yesterday and drew a new girl Sasha. She is a cute little spinner with firm small tits with responsive nipples. She also has a nice firm little ass and a beaver with a winter coat. It was 50 for the half and $. 50 for FS.

  3. #17364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    D and P

    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnTwoWheel  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to DeVito from Eswin?

    Thanks.

    HOTW.
    D and P off Galbraith rd.

  4. #17363

    Danny DeVito

    Hey does anyone know what happened to DeVito from Eswin?

    Thanks.

    HOTW.

  5. #17362

    Flower Shop

    I stopped by the Flower Shop yesterday and drew a new girl Sasha. She is a cute little spinner with firm small tits with responsive nipples. She also has a nice firm little ass and a beaver with a winter coat. It was 50 for the half and $. 50 for FS.

  6. #17361

    Sakura October girls

    Amazing report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2024  [View Original Post]
    The current lineup at Sakura for October are the following: Olivia, Joy and Chanel.

    Face Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10 very cute.

    Joy = 8/10 very pretty.

    Chanel = 8/10 very pretty.

    DFK Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10.

    Joy = 9/10.

    Chanel = 9/10.

    All three girls are decent kissers.

    Age:

    Olivia = 24.

    Joy = 23.

  7. #17360
    Thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2024  [View Original Post]
    The current lineup at Sakura for October are the following: Olivia, Joy and Chanel.

    Face Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10 very cute.

    Joy = 8/10 very pretty.

    Chanel = 8/10 very pretty.

    DFK Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10.

    Joy = 9/10.

    Chanel = 9/10.

    All three girls are decent kissers.

    Age:

    Olivia = 24.

    Joy = 23.

    Chanel =25.

    Height:

    Olivia = 5'1".

    Joy = 4'11".

    Chanel = 5'5".

    Weight:

    Olivia = 114 lbs.

    Joy = 100 lbs.

    Chanel = 115 lbs.

    Hair length:

    Olivia = short.

    Joy = mid-back.

    Chanel = mid-back.

    Cup size:

    Olivia = D.

    Joy = C.

    Chanel = D.

    Nipples:

    Olivia = small and round.

    Joy= small and round.

    Chanel = Medium and round.

    All the girls have man made enhancements.

    All the girls have shaved kitty and no tattoos.

    Hope this helps.

    Mike2024.

  8. #17359

    Sakura Lineup

    The current lineup at Sakura for October are the following: Olivia, Joy and Chanel.

    Face Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10 – very cute.

    Joy = 8/10 – very pretty.

    Chanel = 8/10 – very pretty.

    DFK Rankings:

    Olivia = 9/10.

    Joy = 9/10.

    Chanel = 9/10.

    All three girls are decent kissers.

    Age:

    Olivia = 24.

    Joy = 23.

    Chanel =25.

    Height:

    Olivia = 5'1".

    Joy = 4'11".

    Chanel = 5'5".

    Weight:

    Olivia = 114 lbs.

    Joy = 100 lbs.

    Chanel = 115 lbs.

    Hair length:

    Olivia = short.

    Joy = mid-back.

    Chanel = mid-back.

    Cup size:

    Olivia = D.

    Joy = C.

    Chanel = D.

    Nipples:

    Olivia = small and round.

    Joy= small and round.

    Chanel = Medium and round.

    All the girls have man made enhancements.

    All the girls have shaved kitty and no tattoos.

    Hope this helps.

    Mike2024.

  9. #17358

    New girls at Sakura are legit

    I walked into Sakura on Friday around lunchtime and was greeted by Channel. Super cute, very light skinned. Seemingly, we are all very terrible at guessing ages but I assume since she looks very young to me, she is really in her lower to mid 30's. I handed her the. 4 for the house fee, and when she returned I handed her $. 6 to get things really going. She immediately sprung into action and kissed me hard and put my hands on her D-ish bolt-ons. Some conversation occurred in what I assume is Chinese between her and the other girls and she asked if I wanted 2 girls and I declined. More conversation between them and Olivia walks in. HOLY SHIT. Olivia hits all of my check boxes. Tanned skin, light but provocative winged eye make up. Super hot, I assumed early 30's, maybe younger. Absolutely great tits that I initially assumed were natural (they were not). They easily talk me into a 2 girl session.

    It was like they were trying to one-up each other the entire time. I have never experienced anything like that in the 10 times or so I've been to Sakura (3 different 2 girl sessions, including this one). That was crazy. Amazing GFE. Olivia was a service queen and the winner of the two but Channel was pretty remarkable too. Great deepthroat by both and fantastic, enthusiastic performances. That was seriously a good time.

  10. #17357

    Not the same

    Totally different. For example, the Anna at Spring iis about twice the size of little Anna at Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question: Anna, Lisa, Bella are all names of masseuses that were at Sakura. They are not the same people, correct?

  11. #17356

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    The current roster consists of Anna, Lisa, Bella and Lina but usually only two work at a time so you would want to call or text and ask for whenever you want to go https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-sprin...nati-oh-208267#rubmaps.
    Dumb question: Anna, Lisa, Bella are all names of masseuses that were at Sakura. They are not the same people, correct?

  12. #17355

    Depends on the day

    The current roster consists of Anna, Lisa, Bella and Lina but usually only two work at a time so you would want to call or text and ask for whenever you want to go.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-sprin...nati-oh-208267#rubmaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpLate  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup at spring? I haven't been in a long time and would really only be interested in Anna or Lisa.

  13. #17354

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by UpLate  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup at spring? I haven't been in a long time and would really only be interested in Anna or Lisa.
    I stopped by last Friday to see who was working. Anna was there. I asked about Lisa, and Anna said she may be back in two weeks.

  14. #17353
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I plan on visiting soon. Any more knowledge about the new girls? Height, hair length, cuteness factor?.
    Both Chanel and Joy are solid. Both GFE and pretty. Chanel is on the taller side while Joy is typical 5'3" ish for Asian.

    There is also Olivia? There too, but has been occupied both times. Will make appointment. Can't go wrong this month though.

  15. #17352

    Spring

    Does anyone know the current lineup at spring? I haven't been in a long time and would really only be interested in Anna or Lisa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape