Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 564 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 8459
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8279

    Lexi

    Could you be a little more detailed? What was unimpressing? Looks, skill, performance? I've had my eye on her for some time but the mixed reviews has held me back from trying myself but with the options being pretty slim these days I never took her off my possible list yet. No one seems to go into much detail about her, only that most say they won't repeat.

  2. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCakes  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and saw Lexy at her new place. I was not impressed at all. Even though I paid for the hour I just could not wait to get out of there.

    Stay safe out there.
    This Lexi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...-/014615667680

  3. #8277
    I took a chance and saw Lexy at her new place. I was not impressed at all. Even though I paid for the hour I just could not wait to get out of there.

    Stay safe out there.

  4. #8276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Debbie:

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen old Debbie since she started posting again? I never seen her in the past and have always seen mixed reviews. Almost seen her yesterday but wanted to know what she's like by now. Not super concerned about an old beat up face. If the body is decent I'll meet up with her. No link since she takes her postings down.
    Saw Debbie last week. Same friendly girl she has lost some weight and the body looks very good. DATY, MISH, Doggy. Super wet pussy and seems to enjoy the experience. Nice home in a safe location. Nicely decorated bedroom and she is shower fresh and the in call is very clean. She is keeping a low profile for discretion reasons. If you enjoy an older woman I highly recommend Debbie for a nice relaxing very sexual visit.

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).

  5. #8275

    Debbie

    Anyone seen old Debbie since she started posting again? I never seen her in the past and have always seen mixed reviews. Almost seen her yesterday but wanted to know what she's like by now. Not super concerned about an old beat up face. If the body is decent I'll meet up with her. No link since she takes her postings down.

  6. #8274

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BHouston  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone dm me.

    Brittany's number? My texting app cleared all of.

    Mine. Thank you in advance.
    I am also in need of Brittany's number if someone can help me out.

  7. #8273
    Could anyone dm me.

    Brittany's number? My texting app cleared all of.

    Mine. Thank you in advance.

  8. #8272
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHater1  [View Original Post]
    Butter face.
    I'm sure a lot of yall have buttered her face that's why I declined like yeesh.

  9. #8271
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    You know you want to hit that. You know you want to hit that hit that.
    Butter face.

  10. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Good god, I'd this theeee Brittany? The drug dealing thief from Massillon?
    You know you want to hit that. You know you want to hit that hit that.

  11. #8269
    Good god, I'd this theeee Brittany? The drug dealing thief from Massillon?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Yall married yet? Me and vamp will be your groomsmen.

  12. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by HamerHil61  [View Original Post]
    Brittany and I went the casino and did some gambling.

    Well took and gamble in the bathroom. Well needless. To say I lost 2 times. Always a I have a great time with her.

    Hit me up.
    Yall married yet? Me and vamp will be your groomsmen.

  13. #8267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #8266

    Brittany

    Brittany and I went the casino and did some gambling.

    Well took and gamble in the bathroom. Well needless. To say I lost 2 times. Always a I have a great time with her.

    Hit me up.

  15. #8265

    Gina

    Any pro or cons with "Gina" in canton?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape