Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18205

    To be clear?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Hit one of the girls up, she did not look like the one pictures but was attractive in that Eastern European way. Could only do 30 minutes and was very nice. There was $100 if you wanted her completely nudes and to be able to touch.
    So to be clear, for one hour you pay $230 for a Level One happy ending with her being in sort of clothing or bikini. But if you pay an extra $100 she will get completely naked and let you touch her? Wow, that is bull Sh! I. $300 for an hour long happy ending. Yeah, I would not partake.

  2. #18204

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the story with these Ukranian massage girls? Are the legit or is this a scam. Seems kinda weird that the ads are all similar but pics and phone contact numbers are different. Any info would be great.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren

    https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert

    https://tryst.link/massage/mikkierotic

    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl
    Hit one of the girls up, she did not look like the one pictures but was attractive in that Eastern European way. Could only do 30 minutes and was very nice. There was $100 if you wanted her completely nudes and to be able to touch.

  3. #18203

    Sofia fire

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info, pic or website? Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/397342569957

  4. #18202

    Sophia / Ela

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info, pic or website? Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/288158834625

    If hey STG is down just search the site for Sola or Ela as that is her new name. She also has a tryst ad using one of those names. Pics are different but still same person.

    Also a bonus she is posting real honest pics. Promise.

  5. #18201

    Sophia Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendOfRva  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ela Sola / Sophia Fire. She is hot and a MILF. Also looks like she is level 3 these days if you wanted it.
    Do you have any contact info, pic or website? Thanks.

  6. #18200

    Any recommendations for Virginia Beach?

    Hi All. Got a surprise notice that I'll be headed to BA Beach the next two days. I always try to take in the sites while I travel and went to the VA Beach forum, but did not find much info there. Since it is probably a common occurrence for someone from RVA (or a provider) to travel back and forth, I'd love to get some insight from the group. I tend to like Asian or White, natural breasts (larger the better, but natural is a must), BBBJ and anything else would be a bonus. I'll go to a MT or visit with a provider. Heck, I'll do Cuddle Comfort. Point me in the right direction and I'll see if I could fit her in. As always, thank you for any advice.

  7. #18199

    Phoenix

    Good afternoon one and all.

    I dreamt of this place and. It was okay.

    So the positives- great massage.

    And now the negatives. Older lady, about a 4 on the looks scale.

    And in my dream, handshakes only.

    Recommend dreaming of other venues if you are wanting more.

    Again, great massage though!

  8. #18198

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine. The room on the right.
    Have been multiple times, always room on the left. Is there a name for the room on the right? Feels awkward to request a room instead of a provider.

  9. #18197

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.
    Jasmine. The room on the right.

  10. #18196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh568  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot but anyone know of a UTR masseuse preferably with a table? Seems TGTBT but I figure its worth a try. Also looking for any tips on how I might find one.
    Go see Ela Sola / Sophia Fire. She is hot and a MILF. Also looks like she is level 3 these days if you wanted it.

  11. #18195

    Teasing

    Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.

  12. #18194

    Brook rd

    Just drove by there and noticed the open sign on. FYI.

  13. #18193

    Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMonger  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about that?
    They are still open. I had a good hour visit last weekend. Usually I call ahead.

  14. #18192

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    It screams fake. Probably want a deposit too!
    I'm sure. If I think it's a scam I will text the question "how much of a deposit do you require? It makes them think I'm stupid enough to fall for it and they reply with a number. Its an easy way to confirm it's a scam.

  15. #18191

    UTR Masseuse

    Probably a long shot but anyone know of a UTR masseuse preferably with a table? Seems TGTBT but I figure its worth a try. Also looking for any tips on how I might find one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape