Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1325

    Diva Intel

    I'm going to be in the springs this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows if Diva is still around. Thanks in advanced.

  2. #1324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Angie at Victory

    Hi All.

    I stopped by for another session with Angie Not the prettiest I've ever seen but sometimes things just click with a provider. TS was average well cleaned but not real sexy. Angie is a Korean girl (Inchon area) with nice large B small C tities enhanced but very well done. Massage was fingertip tease (offered Choice for men or hard) Flip for great covered extras I was having issues with the condom so she removed it and finisihed with PtP rub.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  3. #1323

    Pinky

    [Whatisthedamageforhalfanhouranddoesn'tthatI'mincludeatableshower, allthoughthewholemirrorthingatnoirhasmeintrigued. QUOTE=Bronc0;7430954]Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good. [ / QUOTE].

  4. #1322

    Jun Wellness

    Pinky is there now. She is decent looking and has a really great body. Her boobs are outstanding, very soft and natural B size. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and her pussy is really beautiful, like a perfectly soft clam shell. No trace of short hair or razor burn and it open up really easily. Oral skills are very very good while standing and then she ordered me to lay on the table where she jumped on and rode me frogy (straddle you while on her feet and pumps up and down). She makes little noises every time with the in stroke in every position. She is very cooperative and we ran through froggy, mish, doggy, standing doggy with her knees spread wide on the table, and prone bone. She is really nice and feels really good.

  5. #1321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Angie at Victory

    Hi All.

    Visited Victory at Dublin and Academy. Angie was a korean girl that has been here foe 1 week and she will be here for 2 months. About 5'2" with nice large B samll C cups While sucking / fondleing then I thought they were natural but while I was handeling then during CG I realized they were enhanced but great job. TS was average thorough but not sexy. Back to room for fingertip massage (my choice) allowed roaming fingers. Flip and lost dress and thong. Allowed me to suck and fondle very nice titties. Began with brief BBBJ with shaft and ball licking. Put on cover with mouth CBJ then 69. Allowed FIP and timed head motion to movement of my finger. Switched around for great CG.


    Happy Hunting
    Phred
    Last edited by Phred; 10-21-25 at 17:46. Reason: not finished

  6. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    I definitely had a grin on the way out.

    Phred.
    LOL I'm sure that will be just fine for the neighborhood Karens.

    The back door is, or has been, available at that place, in both senses of that word.

  7. #1319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Noir Location

    American Nail Spa is on the end, then a closed liquor store, then Noir (the door on the right is the entrance), then a bar.

    Hope this helps.

    Phred.

  8. #1318

    Noir / Tifaney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Did you smile on your way in ;0).
    Ok so I went out driving to conduct my visuals of some of these areas and if I remember correctly Noir said nail and spa. So before I walk into the wrong location can someone one confirm I was in the spot.

  9. #1317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Smiles

    I definitely had a grin on the way out.

    Phred.

  10. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I went by Noir today. Ruby is back. She will only be here to the end of October. Lily is gone. MMS (slim petite I would do if the girls are busy) met me and took me to room. I left tip and HF on table. Ruby came soon (she remembered me) and took me to TS, for thorough TS. A few minutes in sauna then to room. Massage was fingertip then took off dress for tity rubbing. Flip for good CBJ /69 then very good CG / RCG CG was better because she is very pretty. Tities enhanced but very well done.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    Did you smile on your way in ;0).

  11. #1315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Ruby is back at Noir

    Hi All.

    I went by Noir today. Ruby is back. She will only be here to the end of October. Lily is gone. MMS (slim petite I would do if the girls are busy) met me and took me to room. I left tip and HF on table. Ruby came soon (she remembered me) and took me to TS, for thorough TS. A few minutes in sauna then to room. Massage was fingertip then took off dress for tity rubbing. Flip for good CBJ /69 then very good CG / RCG CG was better because she is very pretty. Tities enhanced but very well done.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  12. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Regarding your comment on Noir. Are you referring to Change. Org petition from 2020 or is there something elsewhere or more recent?

    https://www.change.org/p/tiffany-spa...1-8a39b308fafa
    I've never seen that before and those allegations are crazy. I was told by a woman working there who called herself Honey that they were being watched and to be careful. I would park farther away and walk to the front door. Later I would call her and have her let me in the back door. I did find something online from a neighborhood organization trying to get the place closed, but that is pretty hard to do. Anybody can take pictures of people entering and their vehicle. That could stir up some trouble for you personally. The woman who warned me was a regular of mine and would not make something up that would make me keep from coming. So there it is.

    It is really hard to shut down a business anyway. Having someone go in there and get service and then report that is what it would take. Remember Rose spa? The girl working made explicit texts with prices and that was used to charge the owner. But whatever. Like always, play at your own risk.

  13. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    I noticed you didn't say you were just visiting so assuming you will be here for a while these are the tier 1 places: Victory, Nior, Star, Ichiban not necessarily in that order and it will depend on who you draw. But some of the best times can be had at level 2: Lotus, Stone Care, Thai, Pattaya.

    If you are going to be here for a while be careful about Nior. There is a neighborhood Karen group trying to get that place shut down and I've been warned by ladies working there that they are being watched and that will include you and your car.
    Regarding your comment on Noir. Are you referring to Change. Org petition from 2020 or is there something elsewhere or more recent?

    https://www.change.org/p/tiffany-spa...1-8a39b308fafa

  14. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    I noticed you didn't say you were just visiting so assuming you will be here for a while these are the tier 1 places: Victory, Nior, Star, Ichiban not necessarily in that order and it will depend on who you draw. But some of the best times can be had at level 2: Lotus, Stone Care, Thai, Pattaya.

    If you are going to be here for a while be careful about Nior. There is a neighborhood Karen group trying to get that place shut down and I've been warned by ladies working there that they are being watched and that will include you and your car.
    Thank you for the heads up.

  15. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeeper  [View Original Post]
    I read through some of the reviews trying to find the best place. Back home it was 50 for 30 minutes and 200 on the flip. What's the average here?
    I noticed you didn't say you were just visiting so assuming you will be here for a while these are the tier 1 places: Victory, Nior, Star, Ichiban not necessarily in that order and it will depend on who you draw. But some of the best times can be had at level 2: Lotus, Stone Care, Thai, Pattaya.

    If you are going to be here for a while be careful about Nior. There is a neighborhood Karen group trying to get that place shut down and I've been warned by ladies working there that they are being watched and that will include you and your car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape