Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1602
-
10-02-25 10:33 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 10Great! Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by COG59
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 19:06 #1301Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage Center
Yes, it's still open but they've moved to Galley / Circle. Linda is still there, good massage with good HJ.
Hope this helps.
-
10-01-25 15:01 #1300Regular Member

Posts: 10Massage center
Is Massage Center on East Boulder still open? Will be making a trip to Springs next week and was hoping to stop in.
-
09-24-25 20:56 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 3960 and. 140 for 45 m massage.
Originally Posted by WannabeBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 16:09 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 55Lily at Noir
Stopped by Noir around lunchtime. Only two other cars in the shopping center. Spent some time with Lily. She is 34 and very pretty. Took me to the TS and washes me up well. Extra time on the important parts. Some mouthwash and back to the room. She started off with a massage. Honestly the best one I've had there even though it's not the reason I go. She had good pressure and some nice teasing. Had me flip, asked what I wanted to do then had me lay back down on my stomach. Some titty massaging while on my back and had me flip. Went into CBJ with some attention to the boys and climbed on. She road me awhile like that and it was almost too good so I had her go into standing mish. She had a nice set on her so it was great to see them from that angle and the mirrors help add to the view. Switched to standing k9 and that's where it ended. She had a great personality and enthusiasm. Noir has been hitting home runs lately with the rotation. Nothing else to really report on. A couple visits to Asian on galley and circle at their new spot which I think is just called massage center. New Asian on Platte and Orchid on Platte. All decent massages with lv1.
-
09-08-25 01:21 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 46Garden sticker shock
Is Garden still trying to charge insane prices?
Originally Posted by Ozfl12
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 16:55 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone provide RIM?
I am visiting from Ohio for a wedding and would like to participate in some shenanigans. I RTFF and didn't see anyone mention rimming providers so wanted to ask if there are any recommendations? Thanks.
-
09-03-25 20:51 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 39For more info on Honey at Garden:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5942-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5745823#post5745823
-
08-31-25 08:14 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 39Garden
Honey is back at Garden.
-
08-27-25 19:15 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 46Star Therapy
Diva is back, nuff said, IYkYK.
-
08-26-25 13:03 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 549That's right you can ask for whatever you want but just keep it good natured. You never know when one will come through. Anyway, most of the top tier shops women will have a lot of experience and a certain routine, and the faster they get you out of there the better it is for them. I'll tell you another story about probably the best I've ever had. It was right after Star had changed ownership and just before the famous Diva was there. I stopped in and a tall, thin Korean walks in, very efficient and certain of her actions. Came in, got the house fee and the tip fee. I don't remember exactly what it was but I remember thinking it was pretty high. I didn't care because she was very very pretty. Moved well, had nice Cs but was otherwise thin with hardly any ass. That part was strange but it was overshadowed by the rest of her looks. She started right in with a CBJ and was actually accomplishing to get it all in past her tonsils! Damn that was hot. Then she starts riding me and I don't remember the exact details but I blew so fast that I was pissed at myself. But damn she was exciting. I asked her to go again because she was packing up and she said another 50 and I reluctantly paid. She came back with another cover and we started up. I went my usual routine of changing positions after a while in one position and she turned and snapped at me "don't tell me what to do!" Damn hell ya she was feisty but such a babe. I eventually got her in standing doggy against the wall and I wailed away because the second time takes longer. I was going to get my 50 worth, and I did. Then the other girl came in after she left looking at me like what kind of freak are you and said something, but it's been a while. That was definitely the best but she was long gone the next time I went there.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
They started bringing other women in and I would say no I want the skinny one. Finally they brought in Diva and I pretty much stuck with her. That's the other thing. You can say no sometimes and it works out for the better.
-
08-25-25 18:27 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 55Solid info. I know we are all different, sometimes I dislike the negotiation side of this hobby. I'd rather just pay what is asked or tip prior if I know it's what they charge for what I'm looking for. Like I know Noir is $. 7 plus house fee of. 7 so I pay the house fee then before table shower give them the $. 7. I get what you're saying though and sometimes you don't know what's on the table until you ask. SN is the new name for Pennies. Been seeing some ads on b page or stg lately.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 18:02 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 549I'll give you my perspective which is colored by my experience. Where ever you go they will have some "rules" or standard way of doing things and you can possibly get them to bend the rules to some degree. When you are talking about the places that are regular FS places they are a little more careful. They almost always collect the house fee first but then the girl may wait until the end to collect and may even never ask how much if she has seen you before. From my point of view, you are there to get satisfaction and you can ask for or offer what ever you want. You may not get it but you may be surprised. In terms of them enjoying it I think that mostly they are working and look at it that way. If they get something out of it they like that's a little extra for them. But I have been complained to for getting her off once because she was sleepy tired then and had to work the rest of the day until closing. But some do have a good experience occasionally. May over at Lotus and I had a great session once where she was massaging her breasts and moaning softly during standing mish going deep and slow. We were at it for quite a while and as I was leaving she said you like to do it for 45 min and most guys are fast and I said yes. Previously she had been mad at me for taking long time and being hard on her.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
As an example of what you can get if you ask is younger woman at new Asian on Platte not long after it opened a few years back. The first time I got her the massage was ok and on the flip she wanted HJ but I said no I wanted BJ. I got around to the offer of 100 and the wheels started turning in her head. She left and came back with a piece of plastic wrap!! I said no but she went ahead with it BBBJ. It was great and every time I saw her that is what we did for over a year. So going for what you want sometimes brings surprises and is very worth it.
Another good example is my recent review at Thai on Academy. It was completely unexpected and even wild. I think she was so surprised she just went with it and I was surprised by her reactions but it was a great time for me, just having my way with her. I'm going to have to go back and visit her again.
Victory rotates. All seem to be good, some are really good, and never looking old (to me). What is SN?
-
08-24-25 18:49 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 55NOIR Cindy. Asian Massage renamed and moved.
Stopped by Noir again. They are keeping a solid rotation of pretty girls. I saw Cindy, she is Korean and 30 ish, from LA and here for a few weeks. She has a very pretty face. If you like them 90 lbs, go see her. She is tiny, very very small A's with big dark eraser nips. She collected house free and took me to the table shower. She gave a thorough shower with some tugs here and there. Back to the room and proceeded to start with a massage. Then came the flip and the cover. She started in CG, went froggy for a minute and was tuckered out so she told me to switch. She immediately laid down, I typically like to go standing doggy prior to missionary but that's where we ended up. Not my proudest performance and blew it in the bag not too long after. It's probably me getting into my own head but sometimes I've noticed these girls just don't seem to be enjoying themselves during the act. She was very sweet, flirty and offered a solid TS. It just seemed like she was dissociating during the final act. I pick up on that type of stuff maybe more than others but just figured it was worth a mention. All in all I'd highly recommend her if she sounds like your type. Noir has been hitting home runs lately with their lineup.
Question for you fellas. I'm far more versed in standard lv1 AMP's. I've had FS numerous times but it's minimal compared to lv1 AMP's. What's the routine supposed to look like at a place like Noir. Mamasan takes me to the room, always ask if I've been there before (only like 3 times in the past month LOL) tells me the girl will be in. I know house fee and TS is next. Should I go ahead and get undressed and lay down or wait until the girl comes in. This is me over thinking things so be easy on me. Just curious what the protocol is here?
Also IIRC someone mentioned SN was suppose to have some rotation here. Maybe Victory too. Any word on those as of lately?
Side note: Asian massage on Boulder has moved to Circle and Galley. It's listed as Massage Center, reviews on google have been cleared. Linda is still there and the other 40 year old gal that was at the old spot the past few months. She gives a wonderful massage, firm pressure and a great HE and PM if you're looking for that. Linda gives a great massage but likes to jack hammer you which I'm not really a fan of.
-
08-21-25 10:14 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 549Well whatever LOL. I doubt there are two younger providers working there, so this shows how much YMMV. You can go there, pay the house, lay down on the table and at some point try and negotiate something and just take it as she gives it. That's pretty normal really. But if you are willing to take some control things can turn out in a way other than the norm which comes off sounding pretty ho hum. My visit was so different because I saw a suggestive add for them and called. Her English was so bad I was not sure she understood me, so I asked if I could get a BJ. She said yes if you can believe that (they never do! So I was pretty excited to go and see what I could get there. I was assertive because she was acting unsure of herself and I didn't want her to flake out on me. The rest was very spontaneous and exciting. My point is maybe you can get something more, at least more spontaneous, if you take some initiative. The more experienced they are the more of a routine they have, but even the queen bee will let you take over if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





