Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 37351
-
10-12-25 11:30 #35071Senior Member

Posts: 122Mo
Touched base with MO, actually spoke to her on the phone. She knew who I was and took the appointment. Next day she has someone call me, "HiI am calling for MO, Her phone broke, she cannot make it to your appointment. " No offer to reschedule, although I did schedule with the caller, then I canceled it later.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
I was very disappointed. Turns out Wendy at Sunshine was able to cure my blues.
-
10-12-25 08:45 #35070Regular Member

Posts: 9It's just her now. Clean room, topless the entire time, and a good non rushed release at the end. I'll be returning soon.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 23:03 #35069Senior Member

Posts: 555Likely the same. I seem to recall that prior reports stated their ads hinted at extras but none were available from these girls.
Originally Posted by GoodSon0456
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 17:36 #35068Senior Member

Posts: 480I saw a place by the Pontiac Airport called "HanSpa". I didn't have time to check it out yesterday. Anyone know of anything?
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 13:51 #35067Senior Member

Posts: 81Diamond Spa by Pontiac Airport on M-59
I popped in as it had no reviews in Google, and none here that I saw. I am amused that it is on M-59 and in Highland there is another Diamond Massage, but they are unrelated.
One worker / manager that I saw, 55 ish year old asian lady. Nice enough, speaks enough English to not devolve into an app.
She said it was 80 for 1 hr, but was sure she said 70 on the phone the other day, I had a great escape - "Oh, I am at the wrong place. " (don't steal my escape line!) - but she dropped it to 70 1 hr, so I gave it a shot. I was already there.
It's recently refurbished, doesn't smell weird or anything, but she had the doors open and it was cold.
Hot Stone. Medium massage with oil, was all good. No hint at extras, and I really didn't care too much. I had hoped it would be more fun, but (at least on my visit) it was a legit place with an older lady.
As a perv, I won't be back. 😎.
-
10-11-25 11:37 #35066Senior Member

Posts: 25Maru massage
Yes, I went on Wednesday just before noon. My fist time there, very attractive masseuse in my opinion. No FS but she allowed OTC roaming and took off her top / slide down her yoga pants when I was close. I will return if I'm out that way again an have time.
Originally Posted by PoundEmGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 09:19 #35065Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm not sure. I knew her when she ran the spa in Canton, then she moved to Westland. She's a bit of a talker. She's on Adultsearch.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 00:25 #35064Senior Member

Posts: 246That's a dude
See title.
Originally Posted by LazerAdam
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 23:23 #35063Senior Member

Posts: 555Is that the Carla who was aligned with the Tropical Tan girls?
Originally Posted by GoodSon0456
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 13:53 #35062Senior Member

Posts: 105Great hands
Been out of the scene for a while. Saw Lilly last week and had a very good experience. She is very open and also said new Korean girl coming next week.
-
10-10-25 11:29 #35061Regular Member

Posts: 9Carla. Dearborn Heights
Visited Carla at her new location in Dearborn Heights. Easy location, quiet neighborhood, and good attitude. Not the cheapest, but negotion helps.
-
10-10-25 10:44 #35060Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info please PM
Yes I would to love know.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:06 #35059Regular Member

Posts: 16If this is same girl from adult search she's a trans 22 yrs. Old have not seen her.
-
10-09-25 22:11 #35058Regular Member

Posts: 20Giselle on 13 mile and Vandyke
I was wondering if anybody had seen Giselle on 13 Mile and Vandyke. I was thinking about checking out her $200 half hour session but I couldn't find any reviews. Thank you in advance!
-
10-09-25 19:39 #35057Senior Member

Posts: 107Great hands
I hit the place every couple weeks. Mostly because it's easy.
Where are all the young providers?
I think I have had a 50 ish provider for months. Even though they say young new girls coming.
Any one have any luck?
I might have to start using the apartments again the odds are about the same.
I did visit Tiffany on Farmington near 5 mile which has been discussed a lot in AA thread. She used to work at grove st massage I ypsi.
It was a good time but not super. Better than most massage though. I'll give it another shot to see if repeats help.
Hiphi.










Reply With Quote






