Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 37346
-
10-11-25 11:37 #35066Senior Member

Posts: 25Maru massage
Yes, I went on Wednesday just before noon. My fist time there, very attractive masseuse in my opinion. No FS but she allowed OTC roaming and took off her top / slide down her yoga pants when I was close. I will return if I'm out that way again an have time.
Originally Posted by PoundEmGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 09:19 #35065Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm not sure. I knew her when she ran the spa in Canton, then she moved to Westland. She's a bit of a talker. She's on Adultsearch.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 00:25 #35064Senior Member

Posts: 246That's a dude
See title.
Originally Posted by LazerAdam
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 23:23 #35063Senior Member

Posts: 554Is that the Carla who was aligned with the Tropical Tan girls?
Originally Posted by GoodSon0456
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 13:53 #35062Senior Member

Posts: 105Great hands
Been out of the scene for a while. Saw Lilly last week and had a very good experience. She is very open and also said new Korean girl coming next week.
-
10-10-25 11:29 #35061Regular Member

Posts: 9Carla. Dearborn Heights
Visited Carla at her new location in Dearborn Heights. Easy location, quiet neighborhood, and good attitude. Not the cheapest, but negotion helps.
-
10-10-25 10:44 #35060Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info please PM
Yes I would to love know.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:06 #35059Regular Member

Posts: 16If this is same girl from adult search she's a trans 22 yrs. Old have not seen her.
-
10-09-25 22:11 #35058Regular Member

Posts: 20Giselle on 13 mile and Vandyke
I was wondering if anybody had seen Giselle on 13 Mile and Vandyke. I was thinking about checking out her $200 half hour session but I couldn't find any reviews. Thank you in advance!
-
10-09-25 19:39 #35057Senior Member

Posts: 107Great hands
I hit the place every couple weeks. Mostly because it's easy.
Where are all the young providers?
I think I have had a 50 ish provider for months. Even though they say young new girls coming.
Any one have any luck?
I might have to start using the apartments again the odds are about the same.
I did visit Tiffany on Farmington near 5 mile which has been discussed a lot in AA thread. She used to work at grove st massage I ypsi.
It was a good time but not super. Better than most massage though. I'll give it another shot to see if repeats help.
Hiphi.
-
10-09-25 14:55 #35056Senior Member

Posts: 926AMPs
The only place I recall getting busted more than once was M-1, and that was a few years apart. You are significantly safer at an AMP, than a drugged out hooker, with an angry pimp, or a police decoy. Cops bust more johns a night than AMPs in a year. RELAX.
Originally Posted by BlackEscape
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:14 #35055Senior Member

Posts: 378Joa
It looks like they have been shut down. Does anyone know where Joy / Anna went?
-
10-09-25 02:44 #35054Senior Member

Posts: 25The closer you are to danger the further you are from harm.
That's what they'd expect, no one would suspect you.
Originally Posted by BlackEscape
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 19:48 #35053Senior Member

Posts: 188Maybe its just me, but I don't think its very wise to be going to a massage parlor that is at the location of a massage parlor that was shut down in a County-State-Federal joint operation, especially when the AG was saying she wanted to look into prosecuting johns. Maybe I'm paranoid, but something tells me that the adjoining areas may have surveillance equipment in the area. Even being contacted by the state about why you were there could lead to some hard times on the Homefront if you're a married guy, if you know what I'm saying. I'm sure its just paranoia talking.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 19:27 #35052Senior Member

Posts: 1470Has anyone been to Q Therapy or Cypess / Cypress on 8 Mile?
They were formally Gold Star and 8 Star, wanted to see if the same level of FS is available.









Reply With Quote






