Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 3492 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 52379
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #49379
    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is a spinner, I'm looking to add more spinners to my roster and weekly rotation. If they are HYA, that's the bonus but a spinner that is a MILF is fine too. And I know a couple of spinner MILFs that are in my rotation currently. Who else is a spinner that you would recommend that I haven't seen already?
    Have you ever tested positive for any STIs? I'm only asking since you have done bareback dozens if not hundreds of times by now. If you never have, then that will reassure me that I have very little to worry about when doing bbfs with kgirls.

  2. #49378

    Celina

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't exactly skinny, but she was more of a spinner. She had excellent hand and mouth skills.
    I hope she is a spinner, I'm looking to add more spinners to my roster and weekly rotation. If they are HYA, that's the bonus but a spinner that is a MILF is fine too. And I know a couple of spinner MILFs that are in my rotation currently. Who else is a spinner that you would recommend that I haven't seen already?

  3. #49377

    Ari and celina

    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    I have known them for many years. And I have had a out called duo with both of them and it was outstanding and definitely PSE.
    They really complement each other wonderfully where ARI is a little more sensual and softer, if that makes sense? Sunny is full on. I'm gonna fuck your brains out. I love them both.
    If I really connect with Selena tomorrow and I've already seen ARI many times, I want that duo with both of them. I bet it's outstanding.

  4. #49376
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I admit it, the combination of the two was the best.
    I have known them for many years. And I have had a out called duo with both of them and it was outstanding and definitely PSE.
    They really complement each other wonderfully where ARI is a little more sensual and softer, if that makes sense? Sunny is full on. I'm gonna fuck your brains out. I love them both.

  5. #49375

    Sunny and Ari duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    Try the sunny and Ari duo, it is a PSE experience you need to have. Both of them are unbelievable and that setting I love them both too.
    I admit it, the combination of the two was the best.

  6. #49374

    Celina

    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    I've got an appointment tomorrow with her. I heard that she is a petite spinner with good service. Can anybody confirm or deny if she is a spinner? How is her service? Thank you in advance.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
    She wasn't exactly skinny, but she was more of a spinner. She had excellent hand and mouth skills.

  7. #49373

    Baby Rosie

    Her pictures look really, really good and Gangnam escort agency told me that she is a spinner and I read most of the reviews that were posted. I've also read the thread reviews on this korean BB but I want honest review. I have her booked on Wednesday in mid Wilshire. I heard that her service is really good and then she really gets into the session. I can't wait to fuck her. I will report back.

  8. #49372

    Celina

    I've got an appointment tomorrow with her. I heard that she is a petite spinner with good service. Can anybody confirm or deny if she is a spinner? How is her service? Thank you in advance.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

  9. #49371

    Sunny Ari duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MudSkipper26  [View Original Post]
    I saw sunny last week and can confirm she is a pro and a service queen. I have seen her probably over 50 times before she came back and every time got better. I will be returning to her very soon, I love her service.
    Try the sunny and Ari duo, it is a PSE experience you need to have. Both of them are unbelievable and that setting I love them both too.

  10. #49370

    Sunny repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Had always wanted to see Sunny but I don't see upcharge girls. Finally pulled the trigger and was only planning on paying the GFE price.

    Pictures are obviously very fake, none of the pics she uses are even remotely close representation of Sunny.

    Looks cute with decent body. She can definitely use some toning her abs. Nice manmades that was pretty soft to touch, nice everywhere else including her shapely ass. She does have a rounder face which isn't my preference but she looked cute enough with the make up on.

    English I don't since I spoke to her in Korean.

    Attitude is GFE / pse. She's willing to push her boundaries to please her customers. I was honestly there for her service.

    Sex is great with this firecracker. Lots of DFK and BBBJ, as much as I wanted throughout the session. She started with a BBBJ before the shower. Took a quick shower and came back to the bedroom. She continued her BBBJ in front of the mirror and eventually we made to her bed and switched to 69. I was eating her pussy and ass while she sucked my dick and balls. She got up and started grinding in rcg P2P. I didn't want to blow too early so I had her lay down so I can eat longer. FIV / FIA both allowed but not too rough with FIA. At one point she grabbed her tiny vibrator and used it on her pussy while I sucked and fingered her asshole. This went on for awhile. I got up and positioned myself mish and grinded my bare cock onto her pussy. She was so wet and it felt so good. She continued to use her vibrator until she was shaking and just grabbed my dick and put it in her pussy. I told her quickly I didn't bring enough for BBFS but she just said its ok, it feels so good, in Korean. We fucked in mish for awhile and I positioned her in doggy. Fucked her in dogfy while fingering her asshole with my fingers. She looked back at me like she was crying in ecstasy which stuck to me. Her facial expression here was so fucking hot, I might have to repeat just for her doggy LOL. Blew deep into her pussy and we just collapsed (me on top of her). She told me to not pull it out so I continued to fuck her slowly until my dick became a peanut sized. Didn't even need tissue when I pulled out as she held it in her pussy for awhile. Maybe I'll ask her to pour it out onto my dick next time and suck me again to completion.

    $$ 2 for 1 hour.

    Will definitely repeat at least one more to find out if service can get even better. As always YMMV.
    I saw sunny last week and can confirm she is a pro and a service queen. I have seen her probably over 50 times before she came back and every time got better. I will be returning to her very soon, I love her service.

  11. #49369

    Sunny

    Had always wanted to see Sunny but I don't see upcharge girls. Finally pulled the trigger and was only planning on paying the GFE price.

    Pictures are obviously very fake, none of the pics she uses are even remotely close representation of Sunny.

    Looks cute with decent body. She can definitely use some toning her abs. Nice manmades that was pretty soft to touch, nice everywhere else including her shapely ass. She does have a rounder face which isn't my preference but she looked cute enough with the make up on.

    English I don't since I spoke to her in Korean.

    Attitude is GFE / pse. She's willing to push her boundaries to please her customers. I was honestly there for her service.

    Sex is great with this firecracker. Lots of DFK and BBBJ, as much as I wanted throughout the session. She started with a BBBJ before the shower. Took a quick shower and came back to the bedroom. She continued her BBBJ in front of the mirror and eventually we made to her bed and switched to 69. I was eating her pussy and ass while she sucked my dick and balls. She got up and started grinding in rcg P2P. I didn't want to blow too early so I had her lay down so I can eat longer. FIV / FIA both allowed but not too rough with FIA. At one point she grabbed her tiny vibrator and used it on her pussy while I sucked and fingered her asshole. This went on for awhile. I got up and positioned myself mish and grinded my bare cock onto her pussy. She was so wet and it felt so good. She continued to use her vibrator until she was shaking and just grabbed my dick and put it in her pussy. I told her quickly I didn't bring enough for BBFS but she just said its ok, it feels so good, in Korean. We fucked in mish for awhile and I positioned her in doggy. Fucked her in dogfy while fingering her asshole with my fingers. She looked back at me like she was crying in ecstasy which stuck to me. Her facial expression here was so fucking hot, I might have to repeat just for her doggy LOL. Blew deep into her pussy and we just collapsed (me on top of her). She told me to not pull it out so I continued to fuck her slowly until my dick became a peanut sized. Didn't even need tissue when I pulled out as she held it in her pussy for awhile. Maybe I'll ask her to pour it out onto my dick next time and suck me again to completion.

    $$ 2 for 1 hour.

    Will definitely repeat at least one more to find out if service can get even better. As always YMMV.

  12. #49368
    Quote Originally Posted by EyceeRaw  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate Baby Rosie versus Jiyoung in terms of looks? Jiyoung was a one and done for me.
    I actually haven't seen Jiyoung. I only referenced her case the OP was debating seeing her or OG Dana Dana, and GNS just happened to also book them both at the time.

    But if we're talking about comparative looks, minus the ink and some fading acne scars, I suppose she could be in the same category aesthetically as OG Mini / Mina (currently Janie LSC in the Bay) and Baby Arin, where she'd be closer in age to the latter. Baby Rosie has perceivably less mileage than both—the texture of her sugarwalls feeds that belief.

  13. #49367

    Suji

    P. The photo is fake.

    Personality. I think she's calm and quiet. She's not very talkative. (8).

    Appearance. Different from the photo, looks like he is in his 30's. (7).

    Body. Breasts are natural and nice to the touch for a C, and the butt is not bad for K-girl standards. (8).

    Service. She feels good, responds well to breast sucking, and feels good. She squirts, and I think she ejaculated about five times with me. It wasn't as much as Juicy, but it was good.

    She uses a vibrator to feel it. I'm a regular size so it was fine, but be aware that a magnum can be dangerous.

    Her great thing was that her pussy was tight and nice and I could feel the movement of her pussy.

    The service I felt was similar. It was like they were working hard and trying their best. Service (8) Pussy (9).

    Please note that, according to her, squirting varies from person to person.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/suji

  14. #49366
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    To those who have seen both, which one do you think is better?
    Different categories honestly, one is independent and the other is with a Booker. One is high volume (Pepsi) and the other is probably not even close. Value for $ is hands down Pepsi, service is off the charts and if she likes you, she gives a lot of extras. Pepsi still looks amazing, her ass is fake but it's fucking great. She's let me record plenty of times and in reverse cg, it's hard not to pop. I love Ellas tits though, but Pepsi has great proportional tits. Face wise, Ella seems younger, or maybe just less surgery than Pepsi.

    Both are service queens / milfs but just not very similar imo. Pepsi has thrown in extra time on many occasions, she's also been exhausted a few times from touring, but still takes a pounding for as long as you can give it. I've got plenty of Pepsi vids / pics if you need a reference.

  15. #49365
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Which one has bigger tits? I've seen Vanilla but not Ella.
    Big fan of Ella.

    Her tits are big and soft. MM but nice. I've cum all over them several times and she's a great fuck but she's a MILF. Not a HYA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape