Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 8733
-
10-13-25 07:16 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 66Skye
Saw Skye for the first time in Milford. Always stayed away because Pond Lily was a one and done for me from after visiting another provider years back. Saw she was in Milford and took a chance. She's staying at the Mayflower which I've been a few times and is also a dump but it was daytime so I wasn't too worried.
Super sweet girl. Body is even better in person. Opted for a bbj which was pretty solid. A bit mechanical and repetitive but she never came up for air, plenty of twist twist guak 3000 action. Not rushed. Overall good experience. Would repeat as long as she's not at Pond Lily. Will have to try FS in the future after seeing those cheeks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...9/469434448393
-
10-11-25 20:57 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 66Backpage LOL memory!
Shit--I think I did that once!
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
There was also a woman from backpage / craigslist who took me into the office of a laundromat in West Haven for a QV.
The things we do when we're horny.
-
10-11-25 09:41 #8236Regular Member

Posts: 3Ashley New Haven
I used to see her years ago but this pretty much sums it up. I remember one incredible BBJ in car because her place sketched me out. Other times when her place was decent she was good for a quick pump and dump. She never once asked for a cover and rates back then were damn cheap. I'm sure things haven't gotten any better so I would be curious how it is now.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 07:29 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 335Photos are definitely fake but that's intentional.
I saw her in Milford, as BobbyRickMas says below.
She's actually dark skinned, black hair, shoulders length, with a very pretty face and and nice body, not an ounce of fat.
She' was a little business like but I enjoyed my short time with her.
Originally Posted by EastGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 20:23 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 347And at least some pics are from out in the ether.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
https://hdporn.pics/post/m-s-a-mothe...6590399?page=1
-
10-09-25 20:00 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 197#30216
Senior member just wrote a review on her. Said she was not the girl in the pics but actually better looking and that he had a good time. Post number #30216 in Hartford.
Originally Posted by EastGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 19:12 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 977I would trust my gut here on this one.
Originally Posted by EastGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 16:56 #8231Regular Member

Posts: 2Pictures of different women?
Hi,
I have seen this ad pop up. But have a feeling its a scam with the pictures looking like different women.
Has anyone actually seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/250526598928
-
10-09-25 15:33 #8230Regular Member

Posts: 20I was quoted 150 qv.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 12:47 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 137Quoted me $500 for an hour. Too steep for my taste.
Originally Posted by TrickFool
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 09:50 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 746Avoid
She's a waste of time. A total dead fish. Donation is low enough for a quick pump and dump but nothing else.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 17:27 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 977That's what I figured.
Originally Posted by ImFun2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 12:29 #8226Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone try this one. TGTBT?
Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.
TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807
-
10-08-25 06:12 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 38To put in perspective I saw her in 2018 for 250 hr and I believe she was 50/55 then. She is warm and fun. No bathroom and she used to host in her pool house. At the current price point I would have to pass much better out there at that price point.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 13:53 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 930JazzyJ
Have not seen but back posting, sounds like she was on state sponsored retreat.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...g/374521513162 JJ.













Reply With Quote





