Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Thai org and Thai agency girls

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 168
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampfinders  [View Original Post]
    And Original Pasadena Thai girls. Anyone remember Zeline? https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Zeline1212/.
    There were so many good independent thai and viet girls back in the days. Miss them all and their assholes LOL.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Cored  [View Original Post]
    RIP to the SFV Thai girls.
    And Original Pasadena Thai girls. Anyone remember Zeline? https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Zeline1212/.

  3. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Nadia offer BBFS?? What was the up charge?

    Still looking to BB a Thai provider.
    No, she doesn't. At least not with me. I tried to convince her by offering more, but she was very adamant about using the cover. It was a so so experience. She is pumpui, or in other words, could loose 10-15 lbs. Also over the top theatrical. But man, can she deepthroat. She took Jr all the way and I am longer than average. Might repeat just for the DT BJ with throatpie but opt for the 15 minutes for 150. Cannot beat that.

  4. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happen to Gami and crew? I saw them several years ago and when I tried booking they refused and I tried several times and one time I did get access again but now no response to their number. They used to post on backpage I think it was always saw the Gami ad and other girls. Mindi and yaya. Yaya was the hottest I think. Then there was one I saw regularly and she would leave to Thailand and didn't return.
    I'd also love to know what happened to Gami and her girls. My first threesome was with her and Angie (aka PinkNuclear, and some other unusual names). She had a string of absurdly hot Thai girls working under her. Yaya / Gigi was another that I grew quite fond of and saw her easily atleast 30 times (we got rather close, and she even let me do BBFS and anal with her.) These girls were some of the best fucks I've ever had.

    RIP to the SFV Thai girls.

  5. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Hit up sweetcandies on HX and booked with Nadia yesterday. Legitimately one of the best experiences I've had. There was something about the way that she was rough with things that really turned me on. I've been booking through Korean agencies mainly but this Thai agency was absolutely worth what it was.

    With that being said, does anybody have any experience with Pinky? Want to give her a try although I'm very tempted to go back to Nadia. Nadia offered BB, something she did phenomenally well, and offered shower and cfs. Was wondering if Pinky did the same?
    Did she really allow bbfscip? Did it cost extra?

  6. #28

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Hit up sweetcandies on HX and booked with Nadia yesterday. Legitimately one of the best experiences I've had. There was something about the way that she was rough with things that really turned me on. I've been booking through Korean agencies mainly but this Thai agency was absolutely worth what it was.

    With that being said, does anybody have any experience with Pinky? Want to give her a try although I'm very tempted to go back to Nadia. Nadia offered BB, something she did phenomenally well, and offered shower and cfs. Was wondering if Pinky did the same?
    Nadia offer BBFS?? What was the up charge?

    Still looking to BB a Thai provider.

  7. #27

    Pinky review?

    Hit up sweetcandies on HX and booked with Nadia yesterday. Legitimately one of the best experiences I've had. There was something about the way that she was rough with things that really turned me on. I've been booking through Korean agencies mainly but this Thai agency was absolutely worth what it was.

    With that being said, does anybody have any experience with Pinky? Want to give her a try although I'm very tempted to go back to Nadia. Nadia offered BB, something she did phenomenally well, and offered shower and cfs. Was wondering if Pinky did the same?

  8. #26

    Reya

    Same girl in the picture as has been stated about these Thai orgs. So, high marks for consistency. I will say that they know some of us men like Ass, so there is always a nice bent over ass pic. It's the same ass you see in real life once you show up, but just remember to get the same ratio you see in the picture, you're going to have to put your face right up to it because they are using the tried and tested forced perspective method.

    There is going to be another switch of up locations tomorrow, so today is your last day to see Reya in Pasadena before she goes to OC. The same might be true about Jolie, but I don't know.

    For the $200 Half hour, this cannot be beat. But again, this has been said before so let me try to think of something new.

    The massage: Yes, these are Thai girls, so massage is their religion. Definitely let them do that first, and then transition into other things. There is more than enough time to get this done in half an hour. Let it just be like what you would find if you searched massage parlor on porn hub.

  9. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    Nice work and I'm glad there's more options popping up. I wonder how long until there's someone or some org that breaks ranks and starts letting mongers hit it raw.
    It's always been up to the girl, it isn't an agency rule. SweetCandies used to host a few girls with bb on the menu. But normally, their girls have been GFE. Some Thai girls will consider an exception for regulars but others won't. So I wouldn't necessarily expect it.

    SC Emily one day decided she'll do UTR bb for guys she liked. The thing is, she must have liked everyone. Back then bb was a lot less common in the area so it got harder and harder to book, so she never left town for months until taking her break. It is not often a girl gets more popular over time than less, and it is generally her repeatability factor.

  10. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    still hard so kept going until soft which is what I normally do with the BB kgirls BUT not a great idea when covered as the condom slipped off and left inside her oops!! She didn't freak out or anything which is nice maybe BBis in the future for an up charge.

    Then she clean me up and gave me a 5 minutes Thai massage which is ok then quick rinse in shower then change then off the door.

    Street parking but paid it's $1. 25 per hour bring quarters unless you want a credit card charge.

    Will be back as it's a nice change of pace from my Korean beauties.
    Nice work and I'm glad there's more options popping up. I wonder how long until there's someone or some org that breaks ranks and starts letting mongers hit it raw.

  11. #23

    Thai girl

    I'll try it this week too.

  12. #22

    Reya nice time

    For $200 for 1/2 hour is not bad 10 am appointment.

    It's her in the picture but smooth out with photoshop.

    Her body is decent for mid 30 Thai beauty she said she is 24 but don't think so.

    She has some flab in her tummy and scar for don't know from where.

    Decent service not like out k girl service queen.

    Lfk, decent BBBJ then Daty nice shaved kitty clean and no odor and bo pre lube which is nice so get to taste her natural juices.

    Then cover up (which is so weird as I haven't used a condom in a while but did stay hard throughout so was good did mish, then doggy til I bust inside her cover.

    But was still hard so kept going until soft which is what I normally do with the BB kgirls BUT not a great idea when covered as the condom slipped off and left inside her oops!! She didn't freak out or anything which is nice maybe BBis in the future for an up charge.

    Then she clean me up and gave me a 5 minutes Thai massage which is ok then quick rinse in shower then change then off the door.

    Street parking but paid it's $1. 25 per hour bring quarters unless you want a credit card charge.

    Will be back as it's a nice change of pace from my Korean beauties.

  13. #21

    Lydia and Lucky Duos

    I pulled the trigger last week on this duo up in Pasadena. They both had a similiar look and body type, curvy and full figured but not fat. Some guys who like real skinny asians may think they are heavy. For those experienced with duos the service was pretty good, but not top tier. No girl on girl play, no real double BBBJ, switch covers during the deed. I did full hour and still got 2 pops in. Of the two, Lydia was better in every category. Face (very pretty), body, and FS. I would see her again solo if she came back to the area. Booker was good to work with easy instructions.

  14. #20

    Reya

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    Jolie and Reya in Pasadena. This looks like a good combination.
    I will see Reya later today and will report back.

  15. #19
    Jolie and Reya in Pasadena. This looks like a good combination.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape