Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 18291
-
10-25-25 13:05 #18021Regular Member

Posts: 7Queenshelby?
Anybody know what happened to her? She suddenly disappeared. She was pretty active on hx and stopped posting in April. She seemed pretty depressed in her last postings.
-
10-25-25 12:30 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 30Lovechanelshow contact
Does she post anywhere or have an contact info listed? I've been searching up and down but can't seem to get anything. And of course no response through HX. I probably shouldn't see her but the other head is having flashbacks and is making me think I should try again with her.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 18:14 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 556San Diego
She is in San Diego then Buena Park then San Fernando valley.
Originally Posted by Supernova3
[View Original Post]
I notice she cycle between these 3 locations.
-
10-18-25 04:11 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 30Where could she be?
I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone seen or heard from her? She kind of went silent for a while and I'd love to reconnect. Any help would be awesome cause not getting anything from hx or the phone numbers she had listed.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 13:19 #18017Regular Member

Posts: 11I used to fuck her occasionally, but moved out of town a couple years ago and haven't seen her since. Pics are representative. She never hesitated to take it raw and would beg for a creampie.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 07:19 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 421Sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths.
I did see that review. And I surely am not intentionally seeking to swim in some other dude's gene pool, LOL!
Originally Posted by SecondLove
[View Original Post]
Nevertheless, isn't this just another occupational hazard that we barebackers have to put up with? How many of our most beloved bareback beauties have just one appointment a day? Those do exist, to be sure, but wouldn't you consider a bareback hoe who takes just one creampie a day to be somewhat of a unicorn? I've surely encountered the smell of some other punters before wafting out of the snatch of some VERY upscale harlots, and when I did, I withheld DATY which I generally very much enjoybut not when it is crystal clear that a recent deposit has been made. In fact, I once encountered that in a gorgeous, perfect 10's pussy. One of the absolute hottest "escorts" I ever creampied out of a sample size of hundreds. And this was no GILFthis was a young early thirty's piece of ass, a veritable vixen with big natural knockers who was absolutely model material. So when I got a whiff, I just cut the DATY short, and moved on to the main event, and added my own creampie to the mix in that hot little honey's honey pot, LOL! I mean, what the fuck would you guys have done? Leave immediately and hit the shower? Or soldier on to victory?! That's a serious question, not rhetorical! What would you guys have done in a situation like that? End the fun, and lose both the gash and the cash? Or would you indeed finish the job, as I had with that hot, horny, beautiful bimbo?! I'd really like to hear what others do, who encounter this predicament!
-
10-05-25 20:24 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 514Same here. I only blast it if I don't plan on visiting again and they don't mind the advertising.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
Am was more about telling us how he discovered a bunch of new ones when they were young and cheap. Before they got older and wise enough to ask for more.
-
10-05-25 16:25 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 422Tight? LOL One of the pics has an entire fist shoved up there. Probably someone looking for a missing watch.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 15:59 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 44Cherie's TER Review
Here's her latest (Sep 2024) review:
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
"Once in her apartment we go straight to the bedroom where she gets ready while I undress. I tell her to put her head at the edge of the bed and to open her mouth. I walk over and slip my dick in her mouth and have her lick and blow me. While sucking me off I finger fuck her pussy. Sometimes she's still full of cum from from the last guy that fucked her. Funny, she doesn't like cim, but I get a nice amount of that cum and lube my dick with it and have her suck my cock with it and she doesn't seem to mind that. I tell her I want to lay down while she blows me and plays with herself. She uses the vibrator while sucking me off. After a while she says she wants to ride me. She gets on top and slides my cock in cum filled pussy. I can feel the jizz coating my cock while we fuck. Her pussy is loose and wet. I can't hold it an longer, so I shot my warm load in her. She starts grinding and moaning. She milks my dick with her pussy. She then squats and dumps the cum back on my cock. I lube my fingers with it and finger her pussy while I suck on her tits. After a while I'm hard again and have her suck me off again, but I tell her to finish me off with a HJ".
Not for me, but you do you, Bro.
-
10-04-25 07:34 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 916Tight? Have you seen her pics? What does her Tshirt say? LOL.
Originally Posted by ExRoadie
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 01:41 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 57Cherie
Si I hit that borracha like 5 years ago she no GEF but saggy belly no culo axcess but tight panocha y nice tetas. CPI finish. Noho pad small not to bad but I seen worce.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Last edited by ExRoadie; 10-04-25 at 02:22. Reason: espelling
-
10-03-25 10:57 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 421Cheri?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8182086065
She's on every board and it's clear she fucks bareback CIP slam dunk, and at bargain basement prices. Her reviews are good!
But there are various opinions about her looks, and most of the reviews are old. So has anyone here creampied her recently? How does she look? And how is her incall, any red flags? Thanks for any info anyone can provide!
-
09-17-25 11:53 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 421How about the GILF?
https://tryst.link/escort/cat69-- Steffanie. I was in contact with her, and I got her to agree on a half hour for less than her full hour price. I'm not saying how much, publicly, though, in case she reads this board!
But I did not negotiate services. So I'm on the fence. . . If you've seen her, could you please let me know how easy or how difficult it was to get bare cock into her pussy, or if it was possible at all? And how long ago was it? Does she actually look like her current ad pics?
Thanks for any feedback.
-
09-17-25 11:39 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 421Jenny818 (aka Jenny in the Valley) was slam dunk CIP a decade ago. I've since heard of numerous BBFS denials. Plus she had hair on her pussy then and her tits were natural. Both of those things I like, all other things being equal, I prefer some Bush and I FAR prefer natural knockers. I just looked at her HX pics, though, and to be bluntly honest, I liked her look much better with the natural tits and the natural Bush. She has pics of herself both ways, before and after the bolt ons, on HX. And her bareback performance was stellar back then, she even let me take a hand held video while I seeded her. I've got pics of her back then, that I took, including some with my bare cock in her pussy, if any seniors want to view them, just PM me your email address.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
I'm more intrigued by Juicy KayilaMarie, though. I creampied her, too, several times, almost a decade ago. She was only around 200 back then. But has anyone seen her lately? She used to be slam dunk CIP and CIA, but how about now? Is she still? If so how much? Is she upselling for it? Or what?
-
09-16-25 03:01 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 137Jenny818 and KayilaMarie4 ever are both available on HX. I've never seen Jenny. I'm not sure why but I didn't think she was BB. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






