Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18291
-
09-15-25 10:54 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 50Well said. BTW what ever happened to the yap yap yap alleged stud of the century Ace? Wonder did he catch a case or something?
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 06:02 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 195Bareback is often in the penis of the beholder. When multiple people start asking for it, they stop offering. It's like Schrodinger's pussy cat. That's why I have 2-3 20-something year old beauties that fuck raw, DFK nicely and actually enjoy it for 200-250 hhr, but I won't dare to divulge. I'm sure it's the same for the other regulars of the board also. In the past, I've revealed potential leads when I found them, only to have people on this board steal it from under me, drive up prices, or people would start harassing the ladies like, "I heard you go raw. If you don't do it for me also I'm going to review bomb you. ".
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
But if I find a lead that I don't plan on visiting, I'll let you know. I call it the Ace McNasty Protocol.
-
09-12-25 09:42 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 420I agree!
Except that, "budget", unfortunately, might also be in the eye if the beholder! Better to make it, "Under 300 Raw-dog Broads"! I'd offer to set up such a forum myself, except that I'm an infrequent visitor to SoCal. But I do think it would be a great idea if someone local would set up such a forum!
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 12:18 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 816Yes, at least one. 🥸.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
And I'll travel 30-40 miles for an orgasmic MILF / GILF.
Oh, and I always thought “beauties” was at least semi-sarcastic.
-
09-11-25 10:24 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 86Budget Broads
I would even go as far as to say we need a budget bareback friendly board!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 09:46 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 420Bareback Beauties!
Well, I thought I was pretty much on topic. I offered up a list of a few past, as well several currently active bareback cumdumpsters I've previously enjoyed, as examples of the types of hos I'm looking for. But as I said, I'm now looking for something new. And I will quote the relevant part of my post regarding where, and what, I'm looking for:
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
"Are there any affordable creampie cumdumpsters with incalls in the LAX / Santa Monica areas? By affordable, I mean 300 or less for an hour, or at most, 200 for a half? Any suggestions? MILFS and GILFS I always prefer, because I find them to be, as they say, the most "open-minded". But I'll also gladly bareback an 18 year old Hottie, if the price is right and if she fucks raw without drama, and if she's not a desperate junkie! So if you know any, PLEASE post them up, dudes! ".
So, my post was indeed, all about BAREBACK. Everybody agrees on what BAREBACK means. If one says, "She fucks BAREBACK", then that is an objective, potentially verifiable assertion. BEAUTY, on the other hand, is in the eye of the beholder. If someone says, "She's beautiful", then in reality, only the person that makes that statement actually knows what the fuck they mean. To me, some "geezer grannies" are quite beautiful. And so are some 18 year olds. But not all. And I'd rather have a reasonably attractive geezer granny that fucks raw, DFKs nicely, and actually enjoys it, than an 18 year old entitled brat that could turn heads and win beauty contests, but who is a prudish, disinterested dead fish in bed. And I do think that there are quite a few other gents on this board of the same opinion, yes?
-
09-10-25 06:11 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 7266Look to each is own but "bareback" is bareback regardless of age!
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
Why don't you contribute by adding some bareback gals you've seen? I see your pretty much only posting in the KGbb threads and other threads not this one.
I like the younger ladies as well but I know several guys in this thread whom are 60 and 70's still banging! They like the older ladies around there ages and enjoy that.
My cut-off is 60 and the ones I've seen are current XXX ladies who are active still, ex adult stars and some UTR gals plus some HX gals. All cip or ciA.
Just saw a nice 25 why / o from Hx who I met from a recent HX social. We used one of the available rooms and I cip'd her nice bare coochie.
-
09-09-25 16:22 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 202Might we please keep it on topic, particularly the "Beauties" part of the topic, instead of geezer grannies?
-
09-08-25 12:33 #17998Regular Member

Posts: 17I didn't know she allowed pics. Got more?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Saw her once at Universal. She seemed a bit paranoid at the end. Anyone else get those vibes from her?
-
09-08-25 09:25 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 420Intel
I've never seen her, but I do appreciate that link, Robert! From the pics, she surely looks quite fuckable! Her background info and facebook were easy to find. She's half Korean. She's clearly real, looks like a normal MILF, 54 years old. And I like the location, Santa Monica! The 300 for half hour bareback, though, is, by my lights, surely a bit steep! But I wonder if she can be mongered down in price? I also wonder, if addition to fucking bareback, whether she will DFK, which is quite important for me! There are no TER reviews, though, at least not under that number.
Originally Posted by Robert1009
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to be in Santa Monica again for another few weeks, but in the mean time, I wish someone would TOFFT and let us know about what the goods REALLY look like, and the ACTUAL services delivered! If any seniors with a trustworthy track record on this board want to TOFFT, I can send you her facebook link, etc. , assuming that I can judge from your posts on here that you are neither LEO nor a stalker!
-
09-07-25 13:09 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 56https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eles/192779604
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the lists! I'm also curious about this gilf advertising some bargain BBFS. Does anyone got intel on these queens?
-
09-07-25 11:27 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 420Oldies but Goodies! And New Meat in the LAX / Santa Monica areas?
Many of my very best creampie-craving cum dumpsters in the LA area have cum and gone. To wit, those world-class European porn sluts Shasha Chanel and Nastaya Simmons have, long ago, migrated back across the pond. Deutche Uberfrau Kandy Kaylor is, sadly, no longer in our mortal world. Ditto for Barbi the dark 3-hole beauty--RIP.
Now, quite a few other condomless cumsluts who I creampied long ago, who are still active, and with whom I would surely repeat, include Jenny in the Valley, Heather Long, Chennin Blanc, and Ally the Soccer Mom in Corona (although I've heard bad things about her lately). Dani in Hollywood, of course, the best of the best, is still going strong. Unfortunately, because I am an infrequent visitor to LA these days, all of those ladies are either too far away from the LAX / Santa Monica area and / or are too unreliable to keep appointments or return texts in a timely manner. I only have a couple of hours in the afternoons free when I visit LA, for which I have to CAREFULLY plan ahead!
Of course, Eurasian Jennifer is always a pleasure, with whom to enjoy the FUCKING NASTIEST antics one can think up. And she is a convenient 7 minutes away from me by Uber in Culver City and is ALWAYS on time and replies to texts promptly. But I've left SO many loads in Jennifer's holes, already, for SO many years, that I now crave something NEW and different!
Now, here's a couple I've left many, many loads in, in the past: USDA prime dark meat Juicy Kay (Kayila Marie), and that batshit crazy ginger MILF fucktoy, Tawney Rivers! Does anyone know if they are still active? I'd surely want to raw-dog them again, if they are still affordable, and if they are nearby! Has anyone had them recently, and if so, where are they?! Another one that seemed to disappear from the face of the Earth was that big natural tit pornslut Harmony Heart, who was eye-candy par excellence, and a joy to raw-dog quite a few years ago! And also GILF porn star Kelly Leigh, one of my most fun creampie GILFs. But where is she now?!
But my most important query: Are there any affordable creampie cumdumpsters with incalls in the LAX / Santa Monica areas? By affordable, I mean 300 or less for an hour, or at most, 200 for a half? Any suggestions? MILFS and GILFS I always prefer, because I find them to be, as they say, the most "open-minded". But I'll also gladly bareback an 18 year old Hottie, if the price is right and if she fucks raw without drama, and if she's not a desperate junkie! So if you know any, PLEASE post them up, dudes!
And if anyone is currently seeking anything similar in the greater Boston and Providence areas, with prices ranging between 100 and 300, just PM me. Because currently, I've got some incredible world-class bareback cumdumpsters there, whose looks by my standards range from 7 to 9, mainly escorts but also a couple of bawdy, promiscuous, insatiable nymphomaniac SA girls, in their 40's and 50's, who just LOVE to have their tremendously talented twats filled with a stranger's semen!
-
08-30-25 18:48 #17994Regular Member

Posts: 24Just ran into her a week ago she still looks great had a good time.
Originally Posted by Ace246
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 22:04 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 113Dani
Dani is still in that general area but in a different hotel. Free parking now! I love fucking her. Every time I think of a hot time I can't stop thinking about Dani. All 3 holes bareback and she's such an incredible person. Treat her well everyone. She deserves it! .
-
08-24-25 12:41 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 556Hello Gilf.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Thanks you I got them and I appreciate it.
I will look for her new address and will let you know she gave it last month when I was supposed to see her but things change and had to cancel.









Reply With Quote





