Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1363
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1048

    She's kinda GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Ok so what does she offer, limits $ been wanting to see her but get the feeling she doesn't offer much of GFE dm ok thanks.
    She'll DFK, but everything is covered.

    She'll very sensual the deed.

  2. #1047

    Yuu

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Ok so what does she offer, limits $ been wanting to see her but get the feeling she doesn't offer much of GFE dm ok thanks.
    Depends on how you define GFE. She's happy to DFK, etc, but she's a stickler for covered everything, or at least she was when I saw her. She's sort of like a JAV actress experience, which I personally like. The lack of a BBBJ is a little bit of a downer.

  3. #1046

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Try to get hold of Miko. She's a nice Japanese lady. Here's an old ad.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_321008
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaso15  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a regular but she hasn't answered my texts lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Hate to hear that. I haven't seen her lately but hope she's ok, still around or just on a trip back to Japan for a bit. Would love to see her again.
    Don't know why you are having issues. She's around. I texted her and saw her recently. (within the last week).

  4. #1045

    Yuu

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times and she's cool. A real Japanese Geisha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0
    Ok so what does she offer, limits $ been wanting to see her but get the feeling she doesn't offer much of GFE dm ok thanks.

  5. #1044

    Oh man

    Quote Originally Posted by Damaso15  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a regular but she hasn't answered my texts lately.
    Hate to hear that. I haven't seen her lately but hope she's ok, still around or just on a trip back to Japan for a bit. Would love to see her again.

  6. #1043

    Yuu

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find a nice Japanese girl to practice my language skills. I've seen Keesha a few times before. She's good looking, but doesn't really seem into it. Aya I saw once before, she was fine but as soon as you start to go, she stops and runs to get a towel.

    Any suggestions that won't break the bank. I don't need FS, but wouldn't say no with the right person. Also needs to be an incall, can't have someone to my room this time.
    I've seen her many times and she's cool. A real Japanese Geisha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0

  7. #1042
    Bumping this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDom88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl yet?

    https://cataleyamassage.com/

    She is responsive to your texts and strongly suggests that extras are available when texting. Seems pretty easy to schedule but being only outcall is hard for me to get her over. Was hoping someone else had some info or wanted to try her out.

  8. #1041

    No Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Try to get hold of Miko. She's a nice Japanese lady. Here's an old ad.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_321008
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was a regular but she hasn't answered my texts lately.

  9. #1040

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find a nice Japanese girl to practice my language skills. I've seen Keesha a few times before. She's good looking, but doesn't really seem into it. Aya I saw once before, she was fine but as soon as you start to go, she stops and runs to get a towel.

    Any suggestions that won't break the bank. I don't need FS, but wouldn't say no with the right person. Also needs to be an incall, can't have someone to my room this time.
    Try to get hold of Miko. She's a nice Japanese lady. Here's an old ad.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_321008

  10. #1039

    Any advice on Asians?

    Would love to find a nice Japanese girl to practice my language skills. I've seen Keesha a few times before. She's good looking, but doesn't really seem into it. Aya I saw once before, she was fine but as soon as you start to go, she stops and runs to get a towel.

    Any suggestions that won't break the bank. I don't need FS, but wouldn't say no with the right person. Also needs to be an incall, can't have someone to my room this time.

  11. #1038

    Recommendations?

    Coming to town for one evening and the next day, after spending a couple of days, pulling lateral G's at the driving school in Pahrump. Would like to find a legit massage who will also provide HE, as the title of the forum. I had planned originally to see the MILF with No Name, but she seemed to have disappeared. Any recommendations?

    I would prefer a white woman, preferably with some boobs, not a flat chest. Doesn't have to be a model body type, but not fat.

    FS would be a nice bonus. BBFS would be a really nice bonus!

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #1037

    Thai girl.

    Well if you all looking for a Thai girl, I saw Farrah's back. Saw her post an Ad on craigslist LOL.

  13. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this?
    Nope. I've had multiple PMs asking me for my UTR contact, which I can't give out, because she asked me not to, but no suggestions or recommendations at all.

  14. #1035

    Thai or latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this. My UTR Thai girl has been getting flaky on me and has increased her prices while simultaneously decreasing services, and all of that combined are making me consider finding someone new. Would love to find a Thai girl who gives a good HJ and doesn't cost a fortune.
    Any luck with this?

  15. #1034
    Bumping this. My UTR Thai girl has been getting flaky on me and has increased her prices while simultaneously decreasing services, and all of that combined are making me consider finding someone new. Would love to find a Thai girl who gives a good HJ and doesn't cost a fortune.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Any good thai or latina places?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape