Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 18760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18190
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Recent Action

    I moved all that stupidity to this thread

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency

    Let me be crystal clear about this. I will ban the next motherfucker that brings up national politics in this thread. I don't care which color dildo you prefer to have jammed up your ass because this forum is about PINK not red nor blue.

    The only exemption for politics is LOCAL politics as it relates to commercial sex.

    Don't fucking try me on this, I will not let that shit ruin this forum. You post it and you are fucking gone I don't care if you were the first motherfucker that joined this forum.

    In case you're wondering this is exactly what it looks like when dad stops the car.

    A2

  2. #18189

    Comfort closed?

    Are you sure about that?

  3. #18188

    Re: Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html
    It screams fake. Probably want a deposit too!

  4. #18187

    Closed forever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
    I hope you're right but Azalea is gone for good, YY on Southside is gone for good, and Asian Spa Massage on Brook appears to be gone for good. Not to get political but you might look up FOFSTA SESTA and who signed it. It's the law they're using. Just saying. But trying not to piss anyone off. Jack.

  5. #18186

    Bigmama

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
    Mamasan ain't responding messages, so who knows. I haven't partaken in months, but after seeing the reports, decided to contact mamasan and there only static in the transmission. But the game is definitely dead now. I may have to travel up north for something better and I really really hate going upnorth, it was bad enough going downtown.

  6. #18185

    Melissa Any info? Massage therapist

    I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html

  7. #18184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    3rd and LJS

    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.

  8. #18183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?
    Maybe they got tired of the flower deliveries? LOL.

  9. #18182

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.
    I stopped by 2 weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

  10. #18181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    3rd

    The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?

  11. #18180

    Any ACTUAL info on Third?

    I haven't seen any news or reports on Third actually being closed. Wouldn't they make a big deal about this sort of thing?

  12. #18179

    Comfort Massage on Modlo Gone

    Was a decent spot its closed.

  13. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.
    The feds and state have been focusing on illegals and human trafficking etc. Maybe election related but doubtful.

  14. #18177

    Harmonehy spa

    So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.

  15. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHerAss24  [View Original Post]
    What spas are offering FS.
    Sorry officer we don't know what you're talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape