Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18752
-
10-15-25 10:50 #18197Senior Member

Posts: 221Jasmine
Jasmine. The room on the right.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 14:03 #18196Senior Member

Posts: 180Go see Ela Sola / Sophia Fire. She is hot and a MILF. Also looks like she is level 3 these days if you wanted it.
Originally Posted by Fresh568
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 17:28 #18195Senior Member

Posts: 92Teasing
Do anyone have a recommendation for someone or someplace that is good at teasing, I enjoy a 30 min teasing session with finish. Pm me.
-
10-11-25 12:18 #18194Senior Member

Posts: 228Brook rd
Just drove by there and noticed the open sign on. FYI.
-
10-11-25 06:06 #18193Regular Member

Posts: 9Comfort
They are still open. I had a good hour visit last weekend. Usually I call ahead.
Originally Posted by TravlinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 06:54 #18192Senior Member

Posts: 228Scam
I'm sure. If I think it's a scam I will text the question "how much of a deposit do you require? It makes them think I'm stupid enough to fall for it and they reply with a number. Its an easy way to confirm it's a scam.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 20:53 #18191Regular Member

Posts: 4UTR Masseuse
Probably a long shot but anyone know of a UTR masseuse preferably with a table? Seems TGTBT but I figure its worth a try. Also looking for any tips on how I might find one.
-
10-09-25 13:31 #18190Administrator

Posts: 5254Recent Action
I moved all that stupidity to this thread
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency
Let me be crystal clear about this. I will ban the next motherfucker that brings up national politics in this thread. I don't care which color dildo you prefer to have jammed up your ass because this forum is about PINK not red nor blue.
The only exemption for politics is LOCAL politics as it relates to commercial sex.
Don't fucking try me on this, I will not let that shit ruin this forum. You post it and you are fucking gone I don't care if you were the first motherfucker that joined this forum.
In case you're wondering this is exactly what it looks like when dad stops the car.
A2
-
10-08-25 22:23 #18189Senior Member

Posts: 84Comfort closed?
Are you sure about that?
-
10-08-25 19:20 #18188Senior Member

Posts: 446Re: Melissa
It screams fake. Probably want a deposit too!
Originally Posted by DudeOffLame
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 19:07 #18187Senior Member

Posts: 484Closed forever?
I hope you're right but Azalea is gone for good, YY on Southside is gone for good, and Asian Spa Massage on Brook appears to be gone for good. Not to get political but you might look up FOFSTA SESTA and who signed it. It's the law they're using. Just saying. But trying not to piss anyone off. Jack.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:03 #18186Senior Member

Posts: 767Bigmama
Mamasan ain't responding messages, so who knows. I haven't partaken in months, but after seeing the reports, decided to contact mamasan and there only static in the transmission. But the game is definitely dead now. I may have to travel up north for something better and I really really hate going upnorth, it was bad enough going downtown.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 14:20 #18185Regular Member

Posts: 20Melissa Any info? Massage therapist
I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html
-
10-08-25 14:01 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 1033rd and LJS
Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
-
10-08-25 13:19 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 270Maybe they got tired of the flower deliveries? LOL.
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






