Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 13936
-
10-09-25 09:55 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 350Yes, walking into an elevator she was with her date. I smiled and said hi they both responded and said the same. She didn't recognize me.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 09:50 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 350I used TER but you have to learn how to weed through the shills. Same deal with private delights which is worse. I also use p411 but it's also going down hill since a lot of girls don't use it. I try to verify with multiple sources and understand what the going rate is. If the girl is super hot but below the going rate then it's a scam or upsell. The tricky ones are the girls at a going rate or above. Verify will multiple sources, see if they have a personal website. Tryst has scammers and legit ones. I'm sure when you narrow down your research and post a few links here. Guys will give you their opinion if they are legit or not. Pornhub will be substantially cheaper LOL.
Originally Posted by ChasB61
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 03:53 #12809Regular Member

Posts: 21From the UK to Vegas
Hi All,
Thanks for all the info on these pages about meeting a girl in LV, have to say its a bit more complicated than here in the UK so if any of you are planning a trip here and want local information then please DM me.
I've researched and it seems some are full of scammers. So can I get the opinions on some of you seasoned LV experts?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ada/las-vegas/ - seems to be full of fakes and scammers. I am also going to Miami later and was researching and the "girl" was a Nigerian male scammer".
https://tryst.link/ - appears to have legit girls. Prices look to reflect that??
https://privatedelights.ch/ - great looking girls, legit but expensive!
https://skipthegames.com/ - seems to be a mix of legit and fake.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp - I've read some of the reviews on here and wonder how many are real? Seems liek a good source of info.
There are others I've seen too but these seem to be the main ones.
I've messaged several girls, some reply some don't and I've had some who send a picture that isn't theres (reverse search confirms) then send a real picture and appear to be legit??
Is it better to just go to a Massage place and pay $$ to $$$ and then get a massage and sex and at least don't get scammed or is an escort to my room a worthwhile chase??
Its a bloody mineffield.
Happy for any advice form everyone here and worst comes to the worst theres pornhub!
-
10-08-25 22:40 #12808Senior Member

Posts: 884Let me ask you question. Why do you believe her? Do you think she's going to be truthful to someone about fucking a guy for free and letting him blow a load inside her when she knows you know she is a working girl? I am going to guess you came at her with a "I saw you bang guys for free and don't require a condom" line and she said that's not true?
Originally Posted by MooreJake44
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 19:29 #12807Regular Member

Posts: 2Cof
I'm really into COF. I've been afraid to ask girls because I don't want to offend. I've seen some have it listed as an extra so I'll look for that. Anyone have luck in asking someone who doesn't have it listed? Any particular type more likely to offer? AMP, street walker, etc.?
-
10-08-25 13:25 #12806Regular Member

Posts: 14Fake
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-08-25 12:20 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 553Yes, this has happened to me numerous times over the years and my simple rule has always been that if she says/does nothing then neither do I, "period", I may just smile a little devilish grin at her as I walk by (which they'll usually do right back at me) but, other than that, it's ALWAYS best to go about your "separate business"...But I do usually get a text afterwards with a smile, laugh or wink emoji almost every time, lol.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 12:18 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 1905OahuBaby
Nice, good stuff, lucky guy! In my experience, stripper / ex-stripper are always covered non-GFE. This one looks like she used to work at Peppermint Hippo. I've attached her rates (from another ad so it might not be accurate) I'm guessing 1/2 hr is 150 and not 1500.
Originally Posted by TheDom88
[View Original Post]
https://sinsations.ch/profile/oahubaby/
-
10-08-25 00:46 #12803Regular Member

Posts: 10Leilani
Met this girl at Red Rock not too long ago. I didn't know she was a working girl and ended up fucking her and blowing a load inside of her. She didn't charge me but after the deed was done, she told me normally does. Kinda sucked because I was looking to keep this one as a fuck buddy LOL. She gave me her number and figured I'd share with you all as she is looking for money.
She's a former stripper from what I can tell from her old posts (not very long ago). YMMV but I had a great time with this one. Looks exactly like her pictures. You can hang out with this one and not be embarrassed.
https://www.models-world.com/profile/oahubaby-leilani/
-
10-07-25 12:22 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 130It happens
I expect that they will respect my privacy and I in turn will respect them. If they say hi or acknowledge me, I'll smile and say hi as if it's someone you may know but can't remember who they are. It depends too if you or they are alone. I will never engage with them if they seem to be with someone. If I'm with someone, who sees or hears anything, I'll say I'm sorry but you must think I'm someone else and move away. Only the nut jobs will continue past that point. Never happened to me where they continue to engage. Respect their privacy and demand that they respect you by how you act to them.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 22:05 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 884A few years ago I met a girl off one of the arrangement sites and banged her a few times over the 4 days I was there. Next time I was in town I went to a local restaurant / bar and she was the bartender there. Was doubly weird because she sort of ghosted me when I messaged her to get together again on the trip a week or two before I got to town. (and no, I didn't know that's where she worked, she told me she worked as a vet tech at the time)
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 16:27 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 303I work in a restaurant and I've seen a few show up there. I knew they were working girls because ive seen their ads online but I never partaked. Just saw one last week. She was with her pimp and they stiffed the server. LOL.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
I did see one one time that I did sleep with. She was someone's random post about a girl needing money and senior members and get her number. Saw her twice for stupid cheap but she was a nut job. Alwasy kept complaining about how her life sucked. Last time I saw her. I blew a load into her and she didn't even clean up. Just put her pants on a I driver her home LOL. That's was the last time I saw her. Anyways, she ended being on a date with a guy in my restaurant. She probably remembered me because it seemed like she avoided eye contact. I think it was a serious date too. I want to say she had a Ring on. Wonder if he knows. LOL.
-
10-06-25 16:00 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 163Has anyone ever run into a provider on the street?
I'm not sure if this has ever been asked, but has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street?
It happened to me a few times in the last 10 years.
One time I got on an elevator in a major casino and the provider was on there as well, working at the casino. I hadn't seen her in years.
Another time a provider approached me in a store, asking why I stopped booking her. She was talking softly and being nice, but it freaked me out, because what if I had been with someone and they were in another aisle. She used to be one of my regulars, but I just moved on.
At least twice I ran into someone at the supermarket. It was nothing more than walking by like I didn't know them.
And the reason I brough this topic up, is a few days ago I walk into a grocery store and I see one of my old regulars who left the business. I saw her, she didn't see me. She was with her mother and what I guess is her toddler daughter (probably why she left the biz).
All of this reminds me just how small this town is.
-
10-05-25 03:12 #12798Douchebag

Posts: 159Thanks
Nice find, she is is pretty awesome!! Thanks for posting!!
Originally Posted by VegasNick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 18:01 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 434Tinyxx / Allie
I can also say Allie is a great gal, one of the nicest around in this business.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
She goes way back before 2018, was on myredbook back in the golden age of the hobby (or whatever you want to call it). Have seen her many times, always a great GFE!











Reply With Quote





