Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 733 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10657

    Thats awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    Ive been following her IG page for about 7 years.
    Well if you follow her. She's not even in Hawaii today per her facebook. Granted that could be just to throw her stalkers off. 8 bills is a lot to pay for old mama. To each their own though.

  2. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    Ive been following her IG page for about 7 years.
    She also has an account on seeking. I think it was under sophia.

  3. #10655
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I'm semi curious as I personally feel this is catfish ad. Idk if the rules allow to post her "real" name but last I knew she was dating a local broadcaster (not a big time one. Just an OC16 dude), and has a geriactric baby daddy out on black point.
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    I've been following her IG page for about 7 years.

  4. #10654

    Is that really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    For those rates, I hope she will also smoke me a Brisket and detail both of my cars! 🤣.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu

    She also has an IG and she used to work at either Femme Nu or RockZa.
    I'm semi curious as I personally feel this is catfish ad. Idk if the rules allow to post her "real" name but last I knew she was dating a local broadcaster (not a big time one. Just an OC16 dude), and has a geriactric baby daddy out on black point.

  5. #10653

    Sophia Liu

    Has anyone seen her yet?

    For those rates, I hope she will also smoke me a Brisket and detail both of my cars! 🤣.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu

    She also has an IG and she used to work at either Femme Nu or RockZa.

  6. #10652

    2 Girls in Waikiki that are legit

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittney_moan

    https://tryst.link/escort/haileyslays

    Both play it safe, I met Brittney tonight since it's her 1st time here. Everything played safe.

    She's very friendly and upbeat.

    They both wanted me to do doubles, but I couldn't tonight.

    Have fun while they're in town.

    I met Hailey last Summer boy what a HOT body..

  7. #10651

    Yes she is Legit.

    She will make sure you are drained dry. She can hang a long time down there good service. I saw her a few times.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by LavaTip  [View Original Post]

  8. #10650

    Not the same Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!
    Different Natalia.

  9. #10649
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!
    Sorry, but this PrivateDelights advertiser using the name Natalia is not the downtown Natalia whom I've repeatedly reviewed in the past.

  10. #10648

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by LavaTip  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!

  11. #10647

  12. #10646
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    Idk I doubt those are real pics but if you toftt lmk.
    Here's a combination of factors to possibly consider: (1) under the "exact matches" image category, for one of the photos in that advertisement Google says "In response to multiple complaints we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 5 results from this page", which could indicate that the photo belongs to someone else and previously appeared on other sites without permission; (2) the advertiser apparently doesn't have an incall (because only outcall is offered), which in some situations could make a scam attempt easier; (3) the advertiser has no reviews or even "short reviews" on AdultLook; and (4) the photos appear to be professional-quality photo model type photos. If when contacted this advertiser requests any form of payment in advance, caution may be merited. As AdultLook itself says: "Pay attention to advertisers requesting you to pay in advance through gift cards or other means. We do not recommend it and advise you to treat such situations with care".

  13. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612
    Idk I doubt those are real pics but if you toftt lmk.

  14. #10644

    Raven

    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612

  15. #10643

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    HHR was 250 HR was 400. CBJ / CFS.
    Does she allow DATY?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape