rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 868 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11387

    Which of the Swan Spas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    I know there's a Long Beach Forum, but this girls tits deserves a wider audience.

    Stopped in to see her Monday, she's one of my ATF, tits are spectacular mm DDs. Girl can take a pounding too. Stands about 5'4" might be 5'5". Decent ass. I love taking her in 69, just so I can explore her asshole, while I'm lapping up her pussy juices. In standing mish, she really gets into it, especially when I'm pounding away. Gets real vocal which is a huge turn on for me. I always finish in her mouth, when it's time and she takes it like a champ. I love Lucy and she LOVES ME. She's there until the end of the month. Enjoy.
    There's three in Long Beach. Would love to get the cross streets at least.

  2. #11386

    Question

    Been going to the same spot for a while. Thinking about wearing a prostate massager to spice it up a but. Curious if anyone has done this before or if it is a bad idea. Sorry off topic a bit, but really want to try and know thoughts or experiences. Thanks!

  3. #11385
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Lucy / Swan Spa Long Beach

    I know there's a Long Beach Forum, but this girls tits deserves a wider audience.

    Stopped in to see her Monday, she's one of my ATF, tits are spectacular mm DDs. Girl can take a pounding too. Stands about 5'4" might be 5'5". Decent ass. I love taking her in 69, just so I can explore her asshole, while I'm lapping up her pussy juices. In standing mish, she really gets into it, especially when I'm pounding away. Gets real vocal which is a huge turn on for me. I always finish in her mouth, when it's time and she takes it like a champ. I love Lucy and she LOVES ME. She's there until the end of the month. Enjoy.

  4. #11384

    Monica

    Did she have a tiger stripe tube dress on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.

  5. #11383
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Tai Masssage Abby

    I will now have to fight every urge to go weekly. I called ahead just to check if they take walk ins and I went for lunch. I drew Abby she's got to be about 5'2" with man made Cs and a flat behind. I elected for half an hour. I asked for a lineup but I think the others were busy. We walk to the room and waste no time negotiating and elected for everything for hhr. She undressed and started with a CBJ that's surprisingly felt really good. She lubed up and we started with cg to missionary. I wanted k9 so we did that for a bit and back to mish. She was very tight and had some hair on her kitty which I wasn't s fan of. I finished in the bag and got dressed. On the way out she did a line up for me and there were 2 other providers but I didn't get their names. Maybe I'll have to stop in again next week on my lunch break.

  6. #11382

    Sophia / Top Acupuncture

    Originally, I passed on this girl, because "she wasn't type" on her first day and honestly, idk what I was thinking.

    Today I finally had me some Sophia and she did not dissapoint.

    Jojo greets me and takes me to room 4. AC is on per my diva esque requests, Jojo leaves and I await my dinner.

    Sophia enters wearing a super sexy little pink dress and immediately grabs my raging boner. I reciprocate with a handful of ass, and we dfk. Excellent kissing technique. Unique and hot.

    We take turns kissing and sucking each other's necks while dirty talking and complimenting each other. I strip and she slowly takes off that little dress to reveal some perfect mm tits with great sized nipples. Her thing comes off to reveal a perfect little ass that just makes the whole little package perfect.

    She wipes my cock and balls and kisses her way down my body until she gets to my dick. BBBJ was perfection. She licks my shaft up and down, takes turns on my balls and eventually I enter her mouth.

    (Her hands are tiny, so makes you look like you're humongous BTW).

    Anyway she places her hand halfway down dick and "DT" half my dick. She gets so into it that she grabs a handful of my ass and starts face fucking herself. OMG man, if you're lucky enough to experience this, I salute you. Excellent Excellent BBBJ. She's fave fucking herself and I join in by grabbing her head and neck and pushing her in as she does the same with my hips.

    This is another moment where I would've been perfectly content just blowing down her little throat.

    She gets up, we skip daty and dfk each other some more as she covers me up and lubes up one of them sus AMP covers that come opened up. Haha.

    She wanted to ride me, but I love me a spinner in missionary so she lays down and I start off with standing missionary. This girl will make you feel enormous so I slowly enter and sensually fuck her slowly while she's got her perfect soft little legs around my chest.

    I'm fucking her while she lifts herself up liclimg her lips, inviting me to meet her halfway and dfk. We dfk while I'm standing which was super hot.

    I pick her up and guide her to an angle where I'm able to climb up while fuckimg her and we commence good ol nasty missionary. I fuck her slow while she kisses my neck. Eventually she wants it harder and faster so wrap one arm around her body and use the other to grip the stupid massage head hole and use the leverage to fuck her hard until I Eventually blow in the bag.

    We're out of breath, she invites me to lay next to her and we recuperate while she plays with my cum filled condom, asking me if I wamt to drink it and then tying it up and rubbing it on her nipple.

    This chick is a must visit, especially if you're into spinners. She's gorgeous with very little makeup, so naturally gorgeous.

    On my way out, I'm rewarded by Jojo with a "hot-kid milk flavored drink".

    She jokes that I'm the kid on the can.

    Haha I love this place. It's our own personal Shangri-La.

    Go get her, boys!

    Spinner.

    Sexy and naturally beautiful.

    MM Cs and possibly MM little ass but its perfect on her.

  7. #11381
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    House fee. 7.

    Donation $. 6.

    Total OTD $$. 3.
    Has to be another name. I can't find it on Google hmmmm.

  8. #11380
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Quarter

    Quote Originally Posted by Damaranth17  [View Original Post]
    Took Priscilla's rec and headed over. Not hya for me, but had a nice spinner body for sure with MM C's. Service was great too, but I don't recommend her if you're well endowed. BBBJ was excellent and she tried to take it deep. She was a good sport about the cfs but couldn't really take a pounding. Best for me and her not to repeat, but I'm sure others will have a great time.
    I guess giving a girl a pounding is probably the rule that you followed carson.

  9. #11379

    Molly at ET

    Took Priscilla's rec and headed over. Not hya for me, but had a nice spinner body for sure with MM C's. Service was great too, but I don't recommend her if you're well endowed. BBBJ was excellent and she tried to take it deep. She was a good sport about the cfs but couldn't really take a pounding. Best for me and her not to repeat, but I'm sure others will have a great time.

  10. #11378
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Erewhon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    What's was the damage as far as tip? This spot always has chicks trying to upsell.
    It is worth it 160 is tip and some want 200 and 70 for the door.

  11. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.
    Which Spa is this? And Claremont to have a FS store is wild tbh?

  12. #11376
    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.
    Asian girl with a bubble butt?? I highly doubt that. Everything else is ehhh. Good post.

  13. #11375
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty flawless body wise if you like slim. Face looks great total dime and a half. If hot young Asian fans saw her they would quit Koreatown like LeBron should quit reading.
    What's was the damage as far as tip? This spot always has chicks trying to upsell.

  14. #11374
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Monica at you Beauty Spa in Claremont

    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.

  15. #11373

    Renae from Cherry Spa

    Anyone ever see Renae from Cherry Spa? I wanted to know if anyone did more things with her at all besides the regular sessions? Sex?? Does the escort on the side? Inquiring minds want to know? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape