Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 867 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 13003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11368
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Quarter

    Quote Originally Posted by Damaranth17  [View Original Post]
    Took Priscilla's rec and headed over. Not hya for me, but had a nice spinner body for sure with MM C's. Service was great too, but I don't recommend her if you're well endowed. BBBJ was excellent and she tried to take it deep. She was a good sport about the cfs but couldn't really take a pounding. Best for me and her not to repeat, but I'm sure others will have a great time.
    I guess giving a girl a pounding is probably the rule that you followed carson.

  2. #11367

    Molly at ET

    Took Priscilla's rec and headed over. Not hya for me, but had a nice spinner body for sure with MM C's. Service was great too, but I don't recommend her if you're well endowed. BBBJ was excellent and she tried to take it deep. She was a good sport about the cfs but couldn't really take a pounding. Best for me and her not to repeat, but I'm sure others will have a great time.

  3. #11366
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Erewhon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    What's was the damage as far as tip? This spot always has chicks trying to upsell.
    It is worth it 160 is tip and some want 200 and 70 for the door.

  4. #11365
    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.
    Which Spa is this? And Claremont to have a FS store is wild tbh?

  5. #11364
    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.
    Asian girl with a bubble butt?? I highly doubt that. Everything else is ehhh. Good post.

  6. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty flawless body wise if you like slim. Face looks great total dime and a half. If hot young Asian fans saw her they would quit Koreatown like LeBron should quit reading.
    What's was the damage as far as tip? This spot always has chicks trying to upsell.

  7. #11362
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Monica at you Beauty Spa in Claremont

    Wow after watching the raiders suck again I need to watch a hot girl suck me. I live LA but this place is only about 25 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. Monica will have that classic Asian beauty look in that classic stripper body. Nice and thin with a bubble butt and nice real C cup melons. Massage actually was really good. She took her time nice long strokes up and down my back until she got to my ass. I raised my hips to get for free access to Junior she took the hint. Started to rub my balls with one hand and Junior with the other. I was hard as a rock when I flipped over. She rolled a cover on her lips never broke eye contact as she went down on me. I held her head still and gave her a good face pounding with my dog. She got on top bounces those real titties up and down. I always finish in doggy she helped me more this Time by spreading her cheeks with their hands I got in nice and deep. Should I made you a little hair pulling and I filled up the bag like a champ. This girl's definitely worth the trip and the $150 donation.

  8. #11361

    Renae from Cherry Spa

    Anyone ever see Renae from Cherry Spa? I wanted to know if anyone did more things with her at all besides the regular sessions? Sex?? Does the escort on the side? Inquiring minds want to know? LOL.

  9. #11360

    I know she's gone but I forgot to post about Sindy

    My last post labeled for "Sindy" wasn't actually for Sindy, it was for Abby. I did however, see Sindy.

    She is top tier service I feel. Slightly below Cici (at TA) in terms of service.

    F: 6. 5 - She had some DSLs and cute face, more cute than hot.

    B: 8 - Small Spinner, Bs, nice little ass. Skinny and pretty toned.

    A: 9 - Non stop DFK, non stop whatever I wanted basically.

    S: 9- Super pleaser. Super flexible. Small so picking her up and all positions is super easy. Decent BBBJ, it was a little on the softer side. 8. 5/10 CG grinding.

    E: It's ok!

    Repeat: Yes, absolutely.

  10. #11359

    TA Lulu

    GND young lady with a great body and great BBBJ skills.

    F: 7 - She is cute, not hot, very much so like "I just graduated college and am looking for a marketing job" cute.

    B: 8 - She has curves in all the right places, and good sized Cs that seem natural and youthful. A small but grabbable ass. Maybe 5'3" ish. Not super toned body but shapely indeed. Slightly manicured small Bush, but not thick at all.

    A: 7.5 - She is there for work, and is a little chatty in mandarin, wants to please but is very on off with being business-like or your best girlfriend. Still very much a pleaser but not GFE by any means. Only does LFK for the most part.

    S: 8.5 - If you like good BBBJs she is your girl. More sensual ones, not like hardcore FF ones. LFK, a mini cat bath, responsive to DATY and nipple sucking. Good at CG, good grinder but couldn't maintain it as she O'd a couple times and lost stamina. CG grind 8. 5/10, but can't last. She is a sight to behold in CG or on top with those natural tits bouncing around all over.

    E: Not much.

    Repeat: Yes, I would. Still better options, but she is definitely another winner at TA.

  11. #11358
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Near 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?
    She is pretty flawless body wise if you like slim. Face looks great total dime and a half. If hot young Asian fans saw her they would quit Koreatown like LeBron should quit reading.

  12. #11357
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Molly at essential treatment is a master jedi. This is not a test. Grab your cocks and get to overland and rose. Repeat this is not a test.
    How does she look?

  13. #11356
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Ruby at TA

    I heard from Jojo that Ruby was coming back this month and made an appointment to see her on her first day back. All of my experiences at TA have been top tier, but Ruby may be my ATF. She's a skilled cocksucker, an amazing fuck, and has a gorgeous, lean body and very pretty face. I was looking forward to seeing her again (this was to be round three) and she didn't disappoint.

    Ruby met me in the lobby immediately after I entered and led me to the last room on the left. Once we were inside, she shut the door and the fun commenced. She wasted no time getting to DFK while sticking her hand down my shorts and grabbing my cock. I pushed her against the door for some more intense DFK, which didn't last long because before I knew it she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Ruby is, in my opinion, such a well trained cocksucker— her head-bobbing is relentless, and she uses just the right amount of hand motion. YMMV, of course, but with me Ruby sucks cock like her life depends on it. But I didn't want to blow early, so I pulled her up, removed her clothes, bent her over with her arms gripping the sink and dined on her delicious kitty and ass from behind. She smells and tastes amazing; I could spend hours devouring her sweet young kitty, but I didn't have hours, so I lead her to the massage table. She insisted on more cock sucking ("I kiss you more") so I put her on her knees, rested her arms on the edge of the massage table, placed one hand beneath her jaw and the other on the back of her head and face fucked her to my heart's content. Perfect.

    Later, after having spent a bit more time getting to know her sweet kitty, I asked her to grab the bag, which she did and, once suited up, guided me inside her. I've fucked her every which way in the past, but today I just wanted to concentrate on mish. I pounded her kitty into oblivion while watching her perfect natural Bs jiggle with every thrust and her tongue swirl around her open mouth. Before long, I pulled out, tore off the bag, straddled her upper torso and blew a massive load into her open mouth. Of course, a fair amount ended up on her face, which she didn't mind at all— at least I presume she didn't, given that she resumed sucking, making sure to consume every drop I had to offer. Ah, Ruby. What a champion. I love this damn place.

    As per usual, she went to the sink to rise off her face while I wiped myself off with a hot towel. We chatted, to the extent possible, and I gave her a couple new English works to practice. Just then, Jojo popped in to say high and gave me a hug and a kiss. She suggested I leave via the rear exit because a client was waiting in the lobby. So, Ruby and I shared one last kiss before Jojo handed me a bottle of water and lead me to the door. I left satisfied, as I always do.

    Would I recommend? Of course!

  14. #11355

    Ruby at TA

    I heard my AFT Ruby was back so went to go see her twice already and she never disappoints. We almost always skip the massage as we did on both occasions. She was wearing her usual yoga pants, she's about 5'2, long black hair, young and skinny type but has an ass with all natural Bs.

    I won't bore you with all the details but she's one of my favs. Lfk / dfk throughout the session, bbbjdt, 69, multiple positions until finally finished in the bag. Lulu was still there looking sexy and Sophia is the new girl. Sophia was shorter with a cut face and a college GND look. Anyone seen her, details under her cover?

  15. #11354
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Alert

    Molly at essential treatment is a master jedi. This is not a test. Grab your cocks and get to overland and rose. Repeat this is not a test.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape