Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeeper  [View Original Post]
    I read through some of the reviews trying to find the best place. Back home it was 50 for 30 minutes and 200 on the flip. What's the average here?
    More like 140-150 on the flip. 200 will make them very happy. As for the best, it's a matter of preference.

  2. #1309

    New to town and looking for some guidance

    I read through some of the reviews trying to find the best place. Back home it was 50 for 30 minutes and 200 on the flip. What's the average here?

  3. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by COG59  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's still open but they've moved to Galley / Circle. Linda is still there, good massage with good HJ.

    Hope this helps.
    Update: Linda is out of town until December. The other gal that was with her at the old location is at this new one and the only one there until Linda returns. I'm drawing a blank on her name but she honestly gives the best firm massage I've experienced. I like her HE technique over Linda with the fast jackhammering. She switches positions, goes slow and takes her time. She will even do PM if that's what you're into.

  4. #1307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Lily at Noir

    Hi All.

    Another visit with Lily at Noir. She is very pretty. MMS (a new one that I would do in a pinch) took me to room. I put house feee and tip on nightstand. And undressed. Lily was there soon. She remembered my name and how long it had been. Took me to TS room still no BTB or Nuru but she pulled her dress up to her waist and when I rubbed her pussy (a very pretty one at that) she put her foot on the table for easy access. Back to room. She began with light finger tip (asked if I wanted more pressure) but I liked what she was doing. Clothes off for titty rubbing (great view in mirror while she was across table). Flip for great extras. BJ /69 She allows FIP and urges further in. Then finish with great CG.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  5. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by COG59  [View Original Post]
    I was wanting a massage yesterday but since Massage Center was busy I tried Pattaya on a whim. I saw Gina, a 30 ish Asian, who is recently here from Houston. She's beautiful, slightly curvy with a nice pair of plastic C's. While the massage wasn't as good the extras were much better. She's very personable also.

    We started with a good back massage with the option of oil / lotion and on the flip I communicated my desires via tip. She gave a great CBJ that left me thoroughly relaxed. Total damages were $. 60 house fee / tip.

    She's here until the end of November and I'd like to see her again.

    Hope this helps.
    I have seen her a few times last time she was here. She was blonde then. The first time it was before noon and for some reason I just couldn't get across the finish line with her.

    I tried everything, multiple positions, real energetic banging and she had to eventually finish me with her hands. But she was pissed. She said she was sore and still had to all night.

    Then she said you can't do it the whole time. The next two times I went to see her she turned me down. But the final time she let me in and I did my best to finish as fast as I could.

    I would try her again. She's not real tight like some of them, but she looks good while taking it.

  6. #1305

    Anybody try that new place

    On Maizeland and Academy? I was driving through the parking lot and saw the storefront. I may give it a try sometime later but not when I want a sure thing.

    I stopped by the place on Powers that was called Amazing massage. It still has a sign with that name up. There is a door bell with a not saying to ring after dark. I went in and there was a short chunky lady standing in the hallway. She said "massagey" I asked how much and she pointed to a sign 50 for hh, 70 for hr which seems kind of typical nowdays. I said I would come back tonight, but no way I'm going to see that one. I did ask if she was the only one working and she gave me a dirty look LOL.

    There you go. Attempt at your own risk ;0).

  7. #1304

    Pattaya

    I was wanting a massage yesterday but since Massage Center was busy I tried Pattaya on a whim. I saw Gina, a 30 ish Asian, who is recently here from Houston. She's beautiful, slightly curvy with a nice pair of plastic C's. While the massage wasn't as good the extras were much better. She's very personable also.

    We started with a good back massage with the option of oil / lotion and on the flip I communicated my desires via tip. She gave a great CBJ that left me thoroughly relaxed. Total damages were $. 60 house fee / tip.

    She's here until the end of November and I'd like to see her again.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by COG59  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's still open but they've moved to Galley / Circle. Linda is still there, good massage with good HJ.

    Hope this helps.
    Great! Thanks for the update.

  9. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by COG59  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's still open but they've moved to Galley / Circle. Linda is still there, good massage with good HJ.

    Hope this helps.
    Great! Thanks for the update.

  10. #1301

    Massage Center

    Yes, it's still open but they've moved to Galley / Circle. Linda is still there, good massage with good HJ.

    Hope this helps.

  11. #1300

    Massage center

    Is Massage Center on East Boulder still open? Will be making a trip to Springs next week and was hoping to stop in.

  12. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBad  [View Original Post]
    Is Garden still trying to charge insane prices?
    60 and. 140 for 45 m massage.

  13. #1298

    Lily at Noir

    Stopped by Noir around lunchtime. Only two other cars in the shopping center. Spent some time with Lily. She is 34 and very pretty. Took me to the TS and washes me up well. Extra time on the important parts. Some mouthwash and back to the room. She started off with a massage. Honestly the best one I've had there even though it's not the reason I go. She had good pressure and some nice teasing. Had me flip, asked what I wanted to do then had me lay back down on my stomach. Some titty massaging while on my back and had me flip. Went into CBJ with some attention to the boys and climbed on. She road me awhile like that and it was almost too good so I had her go into standing mish. She had a nice set on her so it was great to see them from that angle and the mirrors help add to the view. Switched to standing k9 and that's where it ended. She had a great personality and enthusiasm. Noir has been hitting home runs lately with the rotation. Nothing else to really report on. A couple visits to Asian on galley and circle at their new spot which I think is just called massage center. New Asian on Platte and Orchid on Platte. All decent massages with lv1.

  14. #1297

    Garden sticker shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozfl12  [View Original Post]
    Honey is back at Garden.
    Is Garden still trying to charge insane prices?

  15. #1296

    Anyone provide RIM?

    I am visiting from Ohio for a wedding and would like to participate in some shenanigans. I RTFF and didn't see anyone mention rimming providers so wanted to ask if there are any recommendations? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape