Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 18563
-
10-10-25 10:32 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 60Danny DeVito
Hey does anyone know what happened to DeVito from Eswin?
Thanks.
HOTW.
-
10-09-25 08:59 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 57Flower Shop
I stopped by the Flower Shop yesterday and drew a new girl Sasha. She is a cute little spinner with firm small tits with responsive nipples. She also has a nice firm little ass and a beaver with a winter coat. It was 50 for the half and $. 50 for FS.
-
10-08-25 10:26 #17361Banned Member

Posts: 101Sakura October girls
Amazing report!
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 06:09 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 435Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 23:37 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 38Sakura Lineup
The current lineup at Sakura for October are the following: Olivia, Joy and Chanel.
Face Rankings:
Olivia = 9/10 – very cute.
Joy = 8/10 – very pretty.
Chanel = 8/10 – very pretty.
DFK Rankings:
Olivia = 9/10.
Joy = 9/10.
Chanel = 9/10.
All three girls are decent kissers.
Age:
Olivia = 24.
Joy = 23.
Chanel =25.
Height:
Olivia = 5'1".
Joy = 4'11".
Chanel = 5'5".
Weight:
Olivia = 114 lbs.
Joy = 100 lbs.
Chanel = 115 lbs.
Hair length:
Olivia = short.
Joy = mid-back.
Chanel = mid-back.
Cup size:
Olivia = D.
Joy = C.
Chanel = D.
Nipples:
Olivia = small and round.
Joy= small and round.
Chanel = Medium and round.
All the girls have man made enhancements.
All the girls have shaved kitty and no tattoos.
Hope this helps.
Mike2024.
-
10-07-25 23:01 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 31New girls at Sakura are legit
I walked into Sakura on Friday around lunchtime and was greeted by Channel. Super cute, very light skinned. Seemingly, we are all very terrible at guessing ages but I assume since she looks very young to me, she is really in her lower to mid 30's. I handed her the. 4 for the house fee, and when she returned I handed her $. 6 to get things really going. She immediately sprung into action and kissed me hard and put my hands on her D-ish bolt-ons. Some conversation occurred in what I assume is Chinese between her and the other girls and she asked if I wanted 2 girls and I declined. More conversation between them and Olivia walks in. HOLY SHIT. Olivia hits all of my check boxes. Tanned skin, light but provocative winged eye make up. Super hot, I assumed early 30's, maybe younger. Absolutely great tits that I initially assumed were natural (they were not). They easily talk me into a 2 girl session.
It was like they were trying to one-up each other the entire time. I have never experienced anything like that in the 10 times or so I've been to Sakura (3 different 2 girl sessions, including this one). That was crazy. Amazing GFE. Olivia was a service queen and the winner of the two but Channel was pretty remarkable too. Great deepthroat by both and fantastic, enthusiastic performances. That was seriously a good time.
-
10-07-25 21:29 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 459Not the same
Totally different. For example, the Anna at Spring iis about twice the size of little Anna at Sakura.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 16:21 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 2248Spring
Dumb question: Anna, Lisa, Bella are all names of masseuses that were at Sakura. They are not the same people, correct?
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 16:00 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 180Depends on the day
The current roster consists of Anna, Lisa, Bella and Lina but usually only two work at a time so you would want to call or text and ask for whenever you want to go.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-sprin...nati-oh-208267#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 11:28 #17354Regular Member

Posts: 4Spring
I stopped by last Friday to see who was working. Anna was there. I asked about Lisa, and Anna said she may be back in two weeks.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:47 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 29Both Chanel and Joy are solid. Both GFE and pretty. Chanel is on the taller side while Joy is typical 5'3" ish for Asian.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
There is also Olivia? There too, but has been occupied both times. Will make appointment. Can't go wrong this month though.
-
10-07-25 09:40 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 98Spring
Does anyone know the current lineup at spring? I haven't been in a long time and would really only be interested in Anna or Lisa.
-
10-03-25 21:51 #17351Senior Member

Posts: 830Yes, safe for now, but.
Word on the street is yes, the hotel Asians are safe. It should be called Hotel Chinese, as they are all from China.
Quality has gone down steadily from pre-Covid days, now just a bunch of middle aged women that rarely speak a word of English. Or shave their cooch. But you can absolutely get what you're after L1/2/3, BBBJ, BBFS.
Safe enough for now, but I strongly recommend seeing CrazyEddy's post 261 on the News and Media Reports forum. Fearing tough times ahead for Ohio mongers.
Originally Posted by Vvodmx
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 21:08 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 435Any more sakura details?
I plan on visiting soon. Any more knowledge about the new girls? Height, hair length, cuteness factor?
Thanks.
-
10-03-25 20:24 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 121STG Sharonville Hotel Asians
So been out of the game for a few years looking to have some more fun. Are the agency listed hotel Asians still safe to see up in Sharonville?











Reply With Quote





