Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 4230
-
10-20-25 16:33 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 136Those ads are fake as hell.
Originally Posted by Serendipity22
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 14:36 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 37Goos to know and thank you. I was unaware the Asians got busted. Well, I suppose I waited too long on that one. Idk, I'm debating a few Latinas off the alligator. I'll let ya know. How it goes.
I'm curious, why were your experiences with them. Bad?
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 10:37 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 157I speak Spanish as well, and I have never had a good Latina experience here. I have also asked for recs here multiple times, no one has ever shared other than saying an ad was legit. The best experiences I've had have been with Asians (especially double-0 se7 en before they got busted RIP) and the Russians.
Originally Posted by Cypress7
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 00:12 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 28Escorts Affair?
Does anyone have any experience with the website Escortsaffair.com? I stumbled onto it and hadn't heard of it before. Is it legit? I don't know but it has a bit of a backpage vibe. But. Some posts look real while others definitely do not.
-
10-18-25 23:35 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 37I'm a total noob and I appreciate your insightful posts.
Latinas are hit or miss as you've said based escortbabylon.net reviews I read before attempting this.
I should mention I'm almost fluent in Spanish so that should help some. But, if you have any non catfish decent experiences I'd happily take some much needed advice. Thank you.
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 15:27 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 82Need A Referral
Hi everyone, visiting Minneapolis and need a referral. BB is a must. I can share bb referrals in other locations in exchange. And I've got some good ones! PM is fine.
-
10-11-25 09:38 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 435Rose. Vegas Bunny
FYI. Vegas Bunny is back for those that haven't seen her. She's legit, but inflation is a * Cute, pretty provider. Good times.
Link:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...u/930720277883
-
10-11-25 08:14 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 374Multiple cities
I find that when they advertise in many cities at the same time. Yet there are no tour dates listed that they are a bot ad or some similar malarkey.
Originally Posted by Duroc
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:18 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 86Avoid. Bait and Switch.
Originally Posted by Anom21
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 21:42 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 136There's one review on TER that say's it's a photo of another person, can't see the full review but it's a bad one.
Originally Posted by Anom21
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 05:51 #3860Regular Member

Posts: 21Has any one seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...-/499930872823
I am intrested in seeing her but was hoping some one had info be for I jumped for it.
-
10-08-25 21:56 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 204Yes I'm familiar with this one. Stella has been around years just never seen her. The photo of the one I posted below is not named Stella though. Didn't mean to create confusion but I don't know her name.
Originally Posted by MplsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:04 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks MNKing
You've been busy big dog! I appreciate your reports.
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 14:21 #3857Regular Member

Posts: 6Prefer this stella
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194550516
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 03:58 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 204No. Never seen Stella but have also been intrigued by her videos and will prolly test her out one day. This is the one I was referring to. Don't recall if she ever posted a name but she claimed she was superhead and always posted that she would trade for electronics / shoes or clothes for a visit LOL.
Originally Posted by Nhybgt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






