Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 18817
-
10-08-25 14:47 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 53Just reviewed her in the positive review section boss let's grow this community please drop a review on any busty Latina you know out here cheers.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 10:24 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 118Thtbt?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...385/3527081181
Anyone seen her? Looking this good I cannot imagine she is real, but can't help but double check. If she is real, oes she have the same starfish / rush issue Brabie Banks has?1.
-
10-07-25 23:21 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 729She moved out of state.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 21:12 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 94Kylie kissimmee
Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't gotten a response from her in a while and her ads are all gone.
-
10-07-25 20:07 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 1125I just got back from New Orleans and the have it bad. Either old for 300+ out or young and 500+. They only do covered everything on top of the massive price tag. The strip clubs in the French quarter are useless too. I miss late 90's when it was a true city of debauchery.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 17:29 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks for confirming, will check her out.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
LOL, I believe I forgot a word and a slash there somewhere.
Originally Posted by HeretoRelax
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 14:25 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 623Melany
Anyone with info on this provider?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/194561221
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...703/6892547123
-
10-07-25 09:35 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 198Alex lynn
Has any one heard from or seen Alex Lynn.
Looking to try to get a date and it's been quiet.
-
10-07-25 08:53 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 137Real
Yeah, she's real and the same chick in the pics. She is not GFE and her rates are a little on the higher side (respectable for her looks), but she's a pleaser so I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 08:09 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 39Real estate stripper?
I have no experience with her but real estate stripper is a new term for me.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 23:46 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 55Caramel Drips Any XP?
Anyone have some xp with this real estate stripper * Someone asked a while back and it looks like she is still posting. Anyone seen? She has a tight body.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7370547
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/194484301
-
10-06-25 23:36 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 201This Shit Is Ridiculous
This current monger market is pure ass cheeks. The selection we have to choose from for providers is so weak. I've been trying to add to my roster for months, but the only talent that seems to be available are women I wouldn't even come near if I came across them on the street. But as our good friend Sheriff Grady would say, it's "Any port in a storm" right now.
-
10-06-25 23:15 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes she's legit
She's good, but I get better for less. She was running a bbj special so I tried her a couple weeks ago when my regular throat therapist wasn't available.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 20:11 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 464Reviews were decent
And I was going to see her but changed my mind when I read that she had a ring camera on her hotel door and it also sounded like she had a handler. Those things might be fine for some, but not something I wanted to deal with.
Originally Posted by Alberto800
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 16:59 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 94Apopka Susan
I saw Susan a few years ago in Apopka. The number in her ad is different than the one I have. Can anyone verify if this is really her?
Looks like she is in Maitland now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...0/494996093966













Reply With Quote




