Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 19535
-
10-07-25 10:09 #16190Senior Member

Posts: 445Pop 1 before game?
Yes she's hot, her tatas are bigger than sara. What about pop 1 before game.
Originally Posted by Panda888
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 08:59 #16189Senior Member

Posts: 906I don't get the guys who get off on being mean to the girls. Just saying.
And you can of course be polite and respectful without being a simp.
-
10-06-25 22:28 #16188Senior Member

Posts: 1209Love it when bullshit is exposed. Thanks for the real story.
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 22:15 #16187Senior Member

Posts: 241She no longer there, but Angela and jasmine well do great session together or alone with great body and knockers.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 20:56 #16186Senior Member

Posts: 109Emma
Full disclosure; I know Emma very well. I asked her about this. Here is her version:
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
The story is true as related except for one detail-no one gets in without a condom. Ever. For no amount of money.
IF had forced himself on her bareback, it would have been a dick move (no pun). As it stands, no harm, no foul.
Cheers.
-
10-06-25 19:10 #16185Senior Member

Posts: 119You win!
You're right. I'm not Emma, the trick. So you win the internet!
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
I guess my point to not dehumanizing others regardless they are tricks or John's. But since there's money involved and john want to maximize the benefits so please disregard my opinions.
-
10-06-25 18:48 #16184Senior Member

Posts: 286Tina??
Is Tina still there?
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 18:44 #16183Senior Member

Posts: 286Are you Emma?
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
How would you know?
If not $100, what would she want?
My experience is sex workers do things they need to do to make money. What they do with one client may be different with another. It is about maximizing their ability to make $$.
Who knows. She may have acted mad to guilt him inyo tipping more.
I laugh when I read that " She would never do that" from a trick.
Come on.
-
10-06-25 18:39 #16182Senior Member

Posts: 286Exactly. We were not there. He did clafify.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 18:20 #16181Banned Member

Posts: 994Agree this smells wrong about the Emma we know. OP wants to brag about treating her like dirt. I hope karma comes around.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 18:00 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 119Wtf
Oddly enough, we had a discussion today about adding an infraction category for White Knights. You've been warned. ~ Admin07
-
10-06-25 17:00 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 178Super Sus and in my opinion an admission. So yes you heard it right.
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 16:05 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 1209The honest answer is, there is no way to know. We weren't there. And also what is the expectation, that before every move with a sex worker you have to announce it and give an opportunity for consent / decline? (rhetorical question, kids).
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
You're in a situation where you're paying for sex, a woman ALWAYS has the right to say no but did she? I realize that's a complicated situation with a power dynamic where she might not have felt able to say no even if she didn't want him in her raw or at all. But at the same time. He was in the heat of the moment and maybe not thinking clearly, which isn't actually an excuse but it's something we all can understand.
You can go back and forth on this a million times and still not have a clear or certain answer. Rape is maybe too harsh of a word but the way he wrote his story didn't exactly give us reason to believe he was even considering that his actions might be unwelcome or that he would have cared if they were.
He comes across in that post as a dick and that he was going to do what he was going to do, you'll have to make your own decision on whether or not it was a form of assault. But no matter what you decide, what are we going to do about it?
-
10-06-25 15:51 #16177Shill I have banned before.

Posts: 124Finally Figured how to last with Fia at Tokyo
My problem with Fia is she's so hot and so dirty that I always finish too quick with her.
So I solved the problem by hitting an AMP first thing in the morning, then visiting Fia late.
Much better.
That girl is crazy hot. Back from a few months in China and has gained maybe 5-10 lbs in only awesome places. Lots of DT, gag noises, dirty dirty stuff.
Porn shoot style session. We maybe hit my weed pen a little too hard because we were both in animal mode. Primal fucking that I could have never lasted for if it were load #1 of the day.
Pulled out and stroked me onto those perfect tits. Crazy hot scene. I was spent.
Damn that girl is hot.
-
10-06-25 15:36 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 118There's r*pists on this site?? Or, at best, a collection of delusionals?? I'm shocked.
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






