Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 18396
-
10-06-25 13:27 #16716Banned Member

Posts: 907I was more thinking which girl is the best girl with the best boobs.
Originally Posted by HermitageGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 12:48 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 100The only one I can speak to is HFS. I went recently and it was very enjoyable, but also pretty busy.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 11:18 #16714Banned Member

Posts: 907Best AMP tits in Nashville
So which girl at our favorite AMPs has the nicest tits? Best shape, largest, smallest, fullest or whatever it is that you like. Which one is your favorite?
My plan is to make a list of the top five start at the bottom and work my way up.
Who's your favorite, where are they, why do they deserve to be on the list?
I figured this would be a fun way to try new things.
-
10-04-25 21:48 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 1134I no longer have RM care to share the house fee and extra?
Originally Posted by WickedGames69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 19:50 #16712Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Recommendation
I'll be in Nashville this w / e and looking to play. I'll be at the 4th Ave area but won't have a lot of free time and will need to Uber, so prefer something close to the 4th Ave. Looking for Asian, BBBJ, cds. CIM and DFK are always a plus. I've searched the threads and CC looks like best option. If any other suggestions or feedback on CC, I'd appreciate it.
-
10-04-25 19:42 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 390Was CBJ for me.
Originally Posted by JustAGuy777
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 16:00 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 84CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Doomy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 12:29 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 50Mariah
Does she do it fully nude?
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 20:54 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 99Mariah
Nice Nuru style massage and a smile on your face when you leave.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...0hr-29282.html
-
10-02-25 14:43 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 242Poulina
I've seen her several times. She's a former Gulch girl who started coming back here as an independent a few years ago. Very pretty, petite, nice bolt ons. Service was good, bit of a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 08:20 #16706Banned Member

Posts: 907If you find one let me know. Always wanted to try that.
Originally Posted by Roadhunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:21 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 44Do anybody know of any massager that does a real prostate massage and not somebody that thinks they know how?
-
10-01-25 13:17 #16704Regular Member

Posts: 3I haven't seen anything and it's been quiet on here about it of late.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 00:14 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 151I think the handler is MIA. I inquired about who is all available this week and she hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:33 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia at Tulip
I've been trying to get into Asian massages, I recommend going to northern Virginia (AMP) as I moved here almost 2 years ago from northern Virginia. But after seeing someone of your post. I decided to check out Sophia at tulip. Got there I didn't have enough as I wanted to test the waters. Door open and saw Sophia. She had 2 big rack. I think C cups. Got in the room and she ask what I wanted. Literally told her I only had $6 X. She was offer me a HJ and allowing me to touch her tits. That's what I did for 20 minutes and then I came, she told me if I brought 1. 20 we could've done more. Told her I will next time and left. Yes it was stupid of me and I could've gone to ccg and those other websites to find better ones but I wanted to find the best bucks for the service LOL. I do heard their was a new place in Donelson. I can't wait as I live around there. No need for any information as I tend to explore and figure out.








Reply With Quote





