Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 26647
-
10-06-25 01:33 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 29Snow bunny
Anyone have any info on Snow Bunny? Never gotten a response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/860134088355
Thanks in advance!
-
10-05-25 19:41 #24471Senior Member

Posts: 4439Ava
Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.
Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.
I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.
I have digits for friends.
-
10-05-25 16:27 #24470Senior Member

Posts: 444Neveah. Taste of Heaven
Saw Neveah a couple months back at airport hotel incall for an impromptu visit. She made me send a photo of the hotel to prove I was there before room number was given, which was fine, offered CFS $150. She was fun was really into it but my biggest complaint is she went from 100 mph to 0 after her internal timer went off saying times up?! This happened maybe 20 minutes into some rigorous play, but since we hadn't agreed upon any time limit and didn't give me encouragement to finish it was awkward to say the least. She practically pushed me off saying I needed to pay more to continue, which I ended up doing just so I could finish but the interruption was a mood killer.
Pros: pics are accurate, very pleasant to start, good DFK, very into it with little warm up time. Pretty flexible as she enjoyed being folded up and worked hard. Very nice breasts, body plumper than my usual taste but pretty firm.
Cons: a little plump, did NOT communicate a time limit up front, stopped without warning, up-charged to finish, and BJ is covered unless an additional up-charge.
Take away the interruption and I'd give her a solid recommendation. If you are good with everything covered and can finish in 20-30 minutes her STG advertised price is worth it. If you need more negotiate that up front.
https://callescort.org/616-540-1247
-
10-05-25 10:40 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 106In one of my replies to them I did mention that blackmail is also crime. Most of their threats made to me would actually incriminate them, so I basically told them to go for it.
Originally Posted by MIJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 23:12 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 87Visiting soon
I will be visiting Grand Parids soon and was curious to know a good provider for outcalls near the Van Andel Arena? Prefer to have a decent price lady. No bbw's and prefer Caucasian or Hispanic lady. Thank you.
-
10-04-25 18:23 #24467Senior Member

Posts: 412That's is just disappointing
Same here, she was good I'd say 3-4 months ago. But since June coms were really sporadic and inconsistent. It's a shame that she went this road she was by far my only go to girl since last year. Perhaps this was a mistake of mine. Hope she recovers her reliability back soon.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 16:35 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 208Dallas
Yes, I stopped trying with her a while ago because comms always stopped at the part where I sent confirmation of my arrival. Several times. The comms leading up to that were never great, but enough to set something up. Then always nada on arrival.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
I hadn't done a post about it, but when I saw yours, I figured I'd add this here. There are several good reviews of her over the years, so some people must have had luck with comms. Not me.
-ODB.
-
10-04-25 16:24 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 412Dallas ghosting habit.
Gents,
Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?
-
10-04-25 14:10 #24464Senior Member

Posts: 412You won't be disappointed
Hi,
Originally Posted by Swithers11
[View Original Post]
She is one of my ATF. Short answer is you won't be disappointed. I reviewed her last week.
-
10-04-25 13:44 #24463Senior Member

Posts: 476Blackmail Scam
They're counting on the intended mark to be either too rattled or too embarrassed to go to the authorities. The sad part is that it must work at least some of the time, otherwise they wouldn't keep at it.
Originally Posted by MIJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 21:02 #24462Senior Member

Posts: 162They don't seem smart enough to know that blackmail is also a crime as is extortion. On top of that, they're committing these offences over a telecommunications device. This MIGHT be an additional crime, or at least a mitigating factor, if they actually make good on their threats.
Originally Posted by BTrucker1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 08:00 #24461Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone have info on Sasha Amorous?
Hi all:
Taking a trip to GR soon and saw this gorgeous woman's ad:
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha
Anyone seen her before?
Was looking to meet up with Ginger Leigh but no response. Maybe she's not active anymore?
-
10-02-25 20:52 #24460Senior Member

Posts: 132She's definitely fallen a lot
I saw her regularly a couple years ago and she was great. I'm a trucker and she would do outcalls to me in a few locations where I parked. She admitted her drug use but never seemed out of it. That all changed when her BF got out of jail. Her attitude went right to shit, her services went way down hill in quality, she was definitely strung out, and her appearance went down hill. I haven't seen her in a year and a half and I'm glad I haven't given in to temptation remembering how good she used to be.
Originally Posted by MidTown
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 16:48 #24459Senior Member

Posts: 217Jewels
Hey all. Thinking about visiting Jewels. I can't get the search function to work, but I did scroll a bit, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have an opinion on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/368433648342
-
10-02-25 16:31 #24458Senior Member

Posts: 515What a dangerous game
Sorry this has happened to you sir.
Originally Posted by MidTown
[View Original Post]
Angelsman and I just discussed her maybe a week ago and.
Thankfully he decided to pass as a result of party favors scattered about in photos she sent. That's a dangerous game she and her associate are playing.
y'all be safe!. JK.









Reply With Quote






