Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24472

    Snow bunny

    Anyone have any info on Snow Bunny? Never gotten a response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/860134088355

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #24471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Ava

    Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.

    Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.

    I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.

    I have digits for friends.

  3. #24470

    Neveah. Taste of Heaven

    Saw Neveah a couple months back at airport hotel incall for an impromptu visit. She made me send a photo of the hotel to prove I was there before room number was given, which was fine, offered CFS $150. She was fun was really into it but my biggest complaint is she went from 100 mph to 0 after her internal timer went off saying times up?! This happened maybe 20 minutes into some rigorous play, but since we hadn't agreed upon any time limit and didn't give me encouragement to finish it was awkward to say the least. She practically pushed me off saying I needed to pay more to continue, which I ended up doing just so I could finish but the interruption was a mood killer.

    Pros: pics are accurate, very pleasant to start, good DFK, very into it with little warm up time. Pretty flexible as she enjoyed being folded up and worked hard. Very nice breasts, body plumper than my usual taste but pretty firm.

    Cons: a little plump, did NOT communicate a time limit up front, stopped without warning, up-charged to finish, and BJ is covered unless an additional up-charge.

    Take away the interruption and I'd give her a solid recommendation. If you are good with everything covered and can finish in 20-30 minutes her STG advertised price is worth it. If you need more negotiate that up front.

    https://callescort.org/616-540-1247
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neveah.jpg‎   Neveah.jpeg‎  

  4. #24469
    Quote Originally Posted by MIJohn  [View Original Post]
    They don't seem smart enough to know that blackmail is also a crime as is extortion. On top of that, they're committing these offences over a telecommunications device. This MIGHT be an additional crime, or at least a mitigating factor, if they actually make good on their threats.
    In one of my replies to them I did mention that blackmail is also crime. Most of their threats made to me would actually incriminate them, so I basically told them to go for it.

  5. #24468

    Visiting soon

    I will be visiting Grand Parids soon and was curious to know a good provider for outcalls near the Van Andel Arena? Prefer to have a decent price lady. No bbw's and prefer Caucasian or Hispanic lady. Thank you.

  6. #24467

    That's is just disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I stopped trying with her a while ago because comms always stopped at the part where I sent confirmation of my arrival. Several times. The comms leading up to that were never great, but enough to set something up. Then always nada on arrival.

    I hadn't done a post about it, but when I saw yours, I figured I'd add this here. There are several good reviews of her over the years, so some people must have had luck with comms. Not me.

    -ODB.
    Same here, she was good I'd say 3-4 months ago. But since June coms were really sporadic and inconsistent. It's a shame that she went this road she was by far my only go to girl since last year. Perhaps this was a mistake of mine. Hope she recovers her reliability back soon.

  7. #24466

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?
    Yes, I stopped trying with her a while ago because comms always stopped at the part where I sent confirmation of my arrival. Several times. The comms leading up to that were never great, but enough to set something up. Then always nada on arrival.

    I hadn't done a post about it, but when I saw yours, I figured I'd add this here. There are several good reviews of her over the years, so some people must have had luck with comms. Not me.

    -ODB.

  8. #24465

    Dallas ghosting habit.

    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?

  9. #24464

    You won't be disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Swithers11  [View Original Post]
    Hi all:

    Taking a trip to GR soon and saw this gorgeous woman's ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    Anyone seen her before?

    Was looking to meet up with Ginger Leigh but no response. Maybe she's not active anymore?
    Hi,

    She is one of my ATF. Short answer is you won't be disappointed. I reviewed her last week.

  10. #24463

    Blackmail Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MIJohn  [View Original Post]
    They don't seem smart enough to know that blackmail is also a crime as is extortion. On top of that, they're committing these offences over a telecommunications device. This MIGHT be an additional crime, or at least a mitigating factor, if they actually make good on their threats.
    They're counting on the intended mark to be either too rattled or too embarrassed to go to the authorities. The sad part is that it must work at least some of the time, otherwise they wouldn't keep at it.

  11. #24462
    They don't seem smart enough to know that blackmail is also a crime as is extortion. On top of that, they're committing these offences over a telecommunications device. This MIGHT be an additional crime, or at least a mitigating factor, if they actually make good on their threats.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrucker1964  [View Original Post]
    I saw her regularly a couple years ago and she was great. I'm a trucker and she would do outcalls to me in a few locations where I parked. She admitted her drug use but never seemed out of it. That all changed when her BF got out of jail. Her attitude went right to shit, her services went way down hill in quality, she was definitely strung out, and her appearance went down hill. I haven't seen her in a year and a half and I'm glad I haven't given in to temptation remembering how good she used to be.

  12. #24461

    Anyone have info on Sasha Amorous?

    Hi all:

    Taking a trip to GR soon and saw this gorgeous woman's ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    Anyone seen her before?

    Was looking to meet up with Ginger Leigh but no response. Maybe she's not active anymore?

  13. #24460

    She's definitely fallen a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    So, I have seen Sky, who goes by Vivian now twice before. I live in Lansing so I drove to GR. Looked for a current add but it doesn't look like she has one up. The small short girl with tats and dark hair. Made a big mistake and had her come to my place for an overnight. Said her driver would get a hotel room here. The first part of the night was going fine. Then she would kinda avoid doing anything I wanted to do. And no joke, I'm not making this up she kept farting randomly. Said sometimes the herion she does gives her gas and she doesn't even know she is about to fart.

    She is very heavy into drugs. Her and her driver. Towards the end of the night she came up with some excuses to why she wasn't able to stay until the agreed upon time. Then she basically tried to steal everything in my house. I literelly had to watch her every move until she was out of my house. Not really sure what she got, if anything. When I asked her to leave she threatened to scream so that my neighbor could hear her. Very bad situation. During the night she had the light on her phone on and she was pointing at me like she was recording me. I asked her to turn it off and not point her phone at me.

    Guess what, this morning I'm getting text threating me if I don't cash app them money. They are going to go to the authorities with video and audio of the whole time we were at my house. Going to tell my neighboors bla bla bla. Stay far away from this chick. Lives in a trailer on Millstone Dr. SE Caledonia. Do not go there. She is a thief and scammer. Going to try and attach pics of her driver and screenshots of the bs they sent me.
    I saw her regularly a couple years ago and she was great. I'm a trucker and she would do outcalls to me in a few locations where I parked. She admitted her drug use but never seemed out of it. That all changed when her BF got out of jail. Her attitude went right to shit, her services went way down hill in quality, she was definitely strung out, and her appearance went down hill. I haven't seen her in a year and a half and I'm glad I haven't given in to temptation remembering how good she used to be.

  14. #24459

    Jewels

    Hey all. Thinking about visiting Jewels. I can't get the search function to work, but I did scroll a bit, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have an opinion on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/368433648342

  15. #24458

    What a dangerous game

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    So, I have seen Sky, who goes by Vivian now twice before. I live in Lansing so I drove to GR. Looked for a current add but it doesn't look like she has one up. The small short girl with tats and dark hair. Made a big mistake and had her come to my place for an overnight. Said her driver would get a hotel room here. The first part of the night was going fine. Then she would kinda avoid doing anything I wanted to do. And no joke, I'm not making this up she kept farting randomly. Said sometimes the herion she does gives her gas and she doesn't even know she is about to fart.

    She is very heavy into drugs. Her and her driver. Towards the end of the night she came up with some excuses to why she wasn't able to stay until the agreed upon time. Then she basically tried to steal everything in my house. I literelly had to watch her every move until she was out of my house. Not really sure what she got, if anything. When I asked her to leave she threatened to scream so that my neighbor could hear her. Very bad situation. During the night she had the light on her phone on and she was pointing at me like she was recording me. I asked her to turn it off and not point her phone at me.

    Guess what, this morning I'm getting text threating me if I don't cash app them money. They are going to go to the authorities with video and audio of the whole time we were at my house. Going to tell my neighboors bla bla bla. Stay far away from this chick. Lives in a trailer on Millstone Dr. SE Caledonia. Do not go there. She is a thief and scammer. Going to try and attach pics of her driver and screenshots of the bs they sent me.
    Sorry this has happened to you sir.

    Angelsman and I just discussed her maybe a week ago and.

    Thankfully he decided to pass as a result of party favors scattered about in photos she sent. That's a dangerous game she and her associate are playing.

    y'all be safe!. JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape