Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16199
    Wouldn't Google Voice give you sufficient protection, without the downsides of Signal? I really like it. It works on my burner, and I can access the account via browser, so I never have to have the burner inside an office / residence. It is buried in my golf bag, or elsewhere.

    Agreed, likely borderline.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Damn, so many unstable, bipolar, crazy women on the site. I've been back on the site for a couple of months and 2 out of the 4 that I met turned out to be totally deranged. Both threatened me if I didn't give them money.

    This latest one was the first I ever gave an allowance to (usually I do ppm). She seemed great for two weeks and we were spending lot of time together. The sex wasn't even the most important part of it. But then she just suddenly turned on me and went postal. Totally irrational. She must have borderline personality disorder, or similar.

    Well, I don't mean to come on here and whine and lament, but it was a reminder how dangerous so many women are, so I am just passing the reminder onto you guys. I really should never SMS with any of these girls and only use Signal, but I break that rule sometimes if I really want them. But it's all just Russian roulette and that doesn't take into account the other usual obvious dating risks, that I won't even go into.

    But damn the pussy was really good on a couple of those dates. So I know... high risk, high potential reward. But I'm just saying be extra cautious, or at least when you feel it is warranted. And I am clearly talking to myself here, more than to the rest of you.

  2. #16198

    Be careful out there

    Damn, so many unstable, bipolar, crazy women on the site. I've been back on the site for a couple of months and 2 out of the 4 that I met turned out to be totally deranged. Both threatened me if I didn't give them money.

    This latest one was the first I ever gave an allowance to (usually I do ppm). She seemed great for two weeks and we were spending lot of time together. The sex wasn't even the most important part of it. But then she just suddenly turned on me and went postal. Totally irrational. She must have borderline personality disorder, or similar.

    Well, I don't mean to come on here and whine and lament, but it was a reminder how dangerous so many women are, so I am just passing the reminder onto you guys. I really should never SMS with any of these girls and only use Signal, but I break that rule sometimes if I really want them. But it's all just Russian roulette and that doesn't take into account the other usual obvious dating risks, that I won't even go into.

    But damn the pussy was really good on a couple of those dates. So I know... high risk, high potential reward. But I'm just saying be extra cautious, or at least when you feel it is warranted. And I am clearly talking to myself here, more than to the rest of you.

  3. #16197

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed and is basically mediocre to bad. She's real, and you'll get laid, but apparently she rushes and she's closer to a cheap escort than a SB, but wants SB prices. Better fish in the sea.
    I met her and she seemed fine to me. Wants more for BBFS like 400. Didn't see any problems with her but your mileage may vary. All I can say is she was one of my better lays.

  4. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Dixie? 36 white girl with tattoos and piercings. I think she's legit but something feels off when talking to her.
    She's been reviewed and is basically mediocre to bad. She's real, and you'll get laid, but apparently she rushes and she's closer to a cheap escort than a SB, but wants SB prices. Better fish in the sea.

  5. #16195

    Rose Tiktok

    https://www.tiktok.com/@yeaathathappened

    Here's the tiktok for Rose who is on the site. I forgot her newer profile name. But she's bad news and had some thugs rob one of my buddies, and more.

    Clearly some white trash energy in these videos. Yeah she looks good and I CIP'd, but was not worth it, and playing Russian roulette with your life if you see her.

  6. #16194
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met Dixie? 36 white girl with tattoos and piercings. I think she's legit but something feels off when talking to her.
    I talked to her and yes something definitely off. She says "I've never done this before", but then sounds like a hardcore escort once the conversation progresses. I think she insisted on CFS as well, but I don't remember that part for sure. Anyway just not for me and I balied pretty quickly.

  7. #16193

    In-person negotiating isn't always an option

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, but. If you are negotiating sugar w / a POT via text, you are really more in the realm of an UTR escort than a SB. I only ever talk $ w / someone face to face. It is widely known how electronic communication (e-messaging, as well as posting online) makes people more critical and demanding. If you text to negotiate a per meet gift, you will get her highest, escort-like price. As if you are the worst troll and ogre. Face to face, people are much different. Concerned about rejection, and will therefore be more reasonable. And who knows, perhaps they like something about you (I hope you're going for that), and they could feel good about dating you at a more reasonable price point. This is more trouble than getting your pussy via Door Dash, but it's like anything in life.
    Personally, I don't date SBs who live in the same town as me, so I'm driving a minimum of 30 minutes to meet one, and usually because Atlanta proper is the easiest place to find one it's oftentimes over an hour.

    If I'm going to drive an hour to meet someone, I want to know what I'm getting. If they were 10-15 minutes away then sure, I'd chance an in person first meeting with no guarantee of intimacy, but if I'm driving an hour I need to know they'll put out somewhere in my budget.

  8. #16192

    Dixie

    Anybody met Dixie? 36 white girl with tattoos and piercings. I think she's legit but something feels off when talking to her.

  9. #16191

    Well. To your point

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, but. If you are negotiating sugar w / a POT via text, you are really more in the realm of an UTR escort than a SB. I only ever talk $ w / someone face to face. It is widely known how electronic communication (e-messaging, as well as posting online) makes people more critical and demanding. If you text to negotiate a per meet gift, you will get her highest, escort-like price. As if you are the worst troll and ogre. Face to face, people are much different. Concerned about rejection, and will therefore be more reasonable. And who knows, perhaps they like something about you (I hope you're going for that), and they could feel good about dating you at a more reasonable price point. This is more trouble than getting your pussy via Door Dash, but it's like anything in life.
    I do chat with them via text and occasionally via phone or video call, BEFORE I discuss any money. It's never like.

    Hey!

    Hi!

    How much to fuck? (Or).

    I'll give you $xxx for a taste of the cute pussy.

  10. #16190
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Please explain "hit the Wall".
    Not the original poster, but I think this refers to women who have "peaked" in their looks due to age (obviously varies by woman, how much they smoke, and how much their body changed post kids, but sometime in their 30's normally) and therefore have "hit the wall" and will begin receiving less from men in general, not just lower allowance from SDs. Suddenly no one is buying them drinks when they go out anymore, guys aren't lining up to fix broken things for them, and so on.

  11. #16189
    Away. I agree. There are also dancers that do SB type arrangements, you just have to vibe with them. Some don't make money everyday in the club. $$ for 4 hours vs. $$ for 6-8 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, but. If you are negotiating sugar w / a POT via text, you are really more in the realm of an UTR escort than a SB. I only ever talk $ w / someone face to face. It is widely known how electronic communication (e-messaging, as well as posting online) makes people more critical and demanding. If you text to negotiate a per meet gift, you will get her highest, escort-like price. As if you are the worst troll and ogre. Face to face, people are much different. Concerned about rejection, and will therefore be more reasonable. And who knows, perhaps they like something about you (I hope you're going for that), and they could feel good about dating you at a more reasonable price point. This is more trouble than getting your pussy via Door Dash, but it's like anything in life.

  12. #16188
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    So here's a tip on how to handle those astronomical GPS requests they throw out. Simply tell them to be realistic, many 40 hr a week jobs don't make $500. You're not looking for 40 hrs and it's the most pleasurable job ever. Then wait for them to actually think about it and get ghosted by the next 10-20 guys that didn't push back or were rude to them.
    Not bad, but. If you are negotiating sugar w / a POT via text, you are really more in the realm of an UTR escort than a SB. I only ever talk $ w / someone face to face. It is widely known how electronic communication (e-messaging, as well as posting online) makes people more critical and demanding. If you text to negotiate a per meet gift, you will get her highest, escort-like price. As if you are the worst troll and ogre. Face to face, people are much different. Concerned about rejection, and will therefore be more reasonable. And who knows, perhaps they like something about you (I hope you're going for that), and they could feel good about dating you at a more reasonable price point. This is more trouble than getting your pussy via Door Dash, but it's like anything in life.

  13. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    But hot girls in their 20's have guys trying to get in there constantly, and we are competing with quite a few whales with deep pockets. Women who have hit the Wall is a whole different category and different discussion.
    Please explain "hit the Wall".

  14. #16186
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I do the wine and dine and get to know them, so I put in time. I've almost never been questioned about payment even though I was down in the mid 300's. When I distanced myself from the last steady one she basically said she couldn't find any nice guys and would travel or whatever if I found time for her. But Reddit has rotted my brain even though I know it normally applies to the top 5% in large and expensive cities. I didn't think it would work out long term with me with the latest POT, and I shot my mouth off and said I thought she could command $500 per meet. 46 year age gap but she wanted it to work from the jump. Meet 2 was 400 but just heavy foreplay. will share when I am done if she's looking.
    I figure the two main factors is how much is the pussy worth to you, and also how much is the going market rate. As GfG has pointed out, even if it is worth 500 (to you), if the market rate is 300, then you are still unnecessarily overpaying. So I always take those two factors into account and adjust accordingly.

    But hot girls in their 20's have guys trying to get in there constantly, and we are competing with quite a few whales with deep pockets. Women who have hit the Wall is a whole different category and different discussion.

    I think I will try to take more of them to lunch first. I didn't like that before, because seemed like a waste of time and $, but $20 lunch is nothing and the girl can get more comfortable with you and you can also look for red flags.

  15. #16185
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Of course, you get it, and that is what was being discussed....how much these girls want, ppm or allowance. And how our age and our approach towards them generally affects that, if at all, in many cases.
    So here's a tip on how to handle those astronomical GPS requests they throw out. Simply tell them to be realistic, many 40 hr a week jobs don't make $500. You're not looking for 40 hrs and it's the most pleasurable job ever. Then wait for them to actually think about it and get ghosted by the next 10-20 guys that didn't push back or were rude to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape