Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 8268
-
10-11-25 16:20 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 541You could try Dynasty at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 14:06 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 41Where should I go to get a good HJ from a girl with big tits? I don't need a BJ, but I would like big tits, a juicy body, and a good attitude too. I'm (very, intimately) familiar with Monse, but I'd like to try someone else and I have some flexibility in time & location for the next few days. Thanks all!
-
10-10-25 18:14 #7696Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Price and Look?
What was the agreed price and what was her ethnicity, if you don't mind sharing? PM is open too if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:38 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 164Rates
I see you are new, let me help you out, since I hate if I post and don't get a reply, to a question. Its simple each girl and pandoras is like a private contractor they all give out different bids! Hahaah.
You have to talk to each one and ask those questions to them.
HJ? BJ and FS the only thing that's really across the board is what you pay house VIP FEE.
Some girls have rates pretty much consistent, but also some will allow you to negotiate, so you can get intel from us here and see what someone may "typically" charge for say and HJ but its never set all the time if that makes sense, like maybe I get a BJ form someone for 250.
And a reg sees same girl and she goes 200.
Do you homework and report back so we can all help on another make more informed decesions.
Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by FapMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 10:44 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 274[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The only way he could blow inside her pussy is if she was letting him hit it bare. CIP is def in the wheelhouse when you're in there bare.
Next time you want to make an accusation be certain of your fact and then you STILL report the post and let me deal with it. We have a rule prohibiting non consensual content this was not that.
A2
-
10-09-25 16:05 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 1106Last time
Last time I went to Pandoras Mandy got pissed for cumming in her pussy.
She wanted me to give her 400 extra for 800 total.
I said no. WTF.
-
10-09-25 14:55 #7692Regular Member

Posts: 8Rates
What are the rates for a HJ, BJ and FS at Pandora's?
-
10-08-25 11:27 #7691I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Naomi
I go see Naomi at Pandora.
She sexy mommy. Big butt. Suck wang good. I cum fast hahaha.
-
10-06-25 20:48 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 32London
She is a scam with GPS.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 10:16 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 286Go to Q massage on 145th in Shoreline.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 23:20 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 984Her pim p thanks you for the donation.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 17:25 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 33Claws?
I don't have intel on her, but I do wonder who likes the claws? Seems to be a trend with a lot of these women today.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 08:08 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 1209London?
This one is posting on seeking, says she works at Pandoras. Any intel on rates and activities from those of you that go to the clubs?
-
10-03-25 13:04 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 99Dumb question
If you would rather respond in PM, be my guest. It's appreciated. But what is it with these crazy otc rates? I've been seeing Lola since sugars, and still see her otc. Majorly down to earth GFE with rates that don't equate to studio apartment rent. I've been interested in other providers, but they don't seem as consistent with their attitudes and rates are ridiculous. Not to say that I don't like seeing Lola. She does not plan on jacking prices up and is extremely fair IMO. But she only hosts one or two Saturdays a month since she started her newer venture last year. Any insight is welcome to my inbox. Thankfully seeing her this Saturday will hold me off for a bit but it's only a matter of time before I get the itch to ditch obligations and have some fun again.
-
10-02-25 22:14 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 99Dumb question
Like the title states, I'm not sure if I should post about Lola on this forum or the escort one. Even though I'm seeing her this weekend at her hotel to play around, I don't really know where to put her on the map. Either way, I get too intimidated to ask her myself, even though she's forthcoming. Feel free to PM me and give me some suggestion. TIA.











Reply With Quote






