Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1384
-
10-06-25 14:37 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 337Does she fuck good
Tell us the service she provided how long is she in town for.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 15:53 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 1403Doris
It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.
-
09-26-25 02:35 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 178Doris
Happy to see Doris is back. Can't wait to see her.
-
09-25-25 00:54 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 1403Doris
Has anybody have any info on when she is coming back. I think she has been gone for a month now. I'm guessing she might have went back home. I hope she is ok & safe.
-
09-25-25 00:51 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 1403Llikai
I know there is more than 1 room that has providers. I have been to 1. Trying to figure out which one is this. The only info I have is the last 4 digits of the number 4475.
-
09-08-25 19:43 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 306Shiho
It's been over a month since Shiho laid low and went indy.
Any word on her?
-
09-08-25 19:28 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 76Nope, clean.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 19:26 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 629Does Jenny have a Bush?
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 01:36 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 178DFK not sure. We don't do any kind of kissing. Yes good BBBJ. BBBJ in the shower & when we get on the bed. Yes true about the $200 for 40 mins.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 22:52 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 2535Her service
Does she do DFK and good BBBJ? Heard she is very pretty and straight $200 40 minutes bang and go. How true is all this?
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 21:00 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 178Doris
Does anybody know when she is coming back?. I text her no response. I think she is not in the US.
-
08-21-25 20:15 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 37Celine
Mahalo redneck1. I'm officially done with tryst. Stay safe out there boys.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:27 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 5120Might want to watch out for this trick. When this same "Celine" was advertising as "sexylatina333" and "Celine the Queen" on PrivateDelights, Awabi Lover posted:
Originally Posted by HapaBoii1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 21:07 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 271Shiho
Does anyone have a contact #?
Originally Posted by HapaTrend
[View Original Post]
PM is fine.
Mahalo.
-
08-19-25 13:31 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 37Tgtbt
https://tryst.link/escort/celine1
Know she's been here a few times before. I get nervous with these tryst girls, sweet talk you into setting up an appointment then after you donate money all the rules start coming out.
Anyone try?











Reply With Quote





