Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1384
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1174

    Does she fuck good

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.
    Tell us the service she provided how long is she in town for.

  2. #1173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    It's been awhile since I saw her so I went to see her yesterday morning. Had fun & a great time like always.

  3. #1172

    Doris

    Happy to see Doris is back. Can't wait to see her.

  4. #1171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    Has anybody have any info on when she is coming back. I think she has been gone for a month now. I'm guessing she might have went back home. I hope she is ok & safe.

  5. #1170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Llikai

    I know there is more than 1 room that has providers. I have been to 1. Trying to figure out which one is this. The only info I have is the last 4 digits of the number 4475.

  6. #1169

    Shiho

    It's been over a month since Shiho laid low and went indy.

    Any word on her?

  7. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Does Jenny have a Bush?
    Nope, clean.

  8. #1167
    Does Jenny have a Bush?

  9. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Does she do DFK and good BBBJ? Heard she is very pretty and straight $200 40 minutes bang and go. How true is all this?
    DFK not sure. We don't do any kind of kissing. Yes good BBBJ. BBBJ in the shower & when we get on the bed. Yes true about the $200 for 40 mins.

  10. #1165

    Her service

    Does she do DFK and good BBBJ? Heard she is very pretty and straight $200 40 minutes bang and go. How true is all this?

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know when she is coming back?. I text her no response. I think she is not in the US.

  11. #1164

    Doris

    Does anybody know when she is coming back?. I text her no response. I think she is not in the US.

  12. #1163

    Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Might want to watch out for this trick. When this same "Celine" was advertising as "sexylatina333" and "Celine the Queen" on PrivateDelights, Awabi Lover posted:
    Mahalo redneck1. I'm officially done with tryst. Stay safe out there boys.

  13. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoii1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/celine1

    Know she's been here a few times before. I get nervous with these tryst girls, sweet talk you into setting up an appointment then after you donate money all the rules start coming out.

    Anyone try?
    Might want to watch out for this trick. When this same "Celine" was advertising as "sexylatina333" and "Celine the Queen" on PrivateDelights, Awabi Lover posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm too nice and gullible. Pre booked and figured she's legit gave her a deposit. I minus the deposit and put the rest of the funds in the envelope. She wanted the full amount. I mentioned I gave you the good faith by Venmo. Her response was that was to secure the time I requested it is not towards the date.

  14. #1161

    Shiho

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaTrend  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard, she was still laying low avoiding a stalker. I don't know if she is truly independent or just not working much. I doubt she'll have an ad. My guess is when she's ready and comfortable, she show up somewhere again.
    Does anyone have a contact #?

    PM is fine.

    Mahalo.

  15. #1160

    Tgtbt

    https://tryst.link/escort/celine1

    Know she's been here a few times before. I get nervous with these tryst girls, sweet talk you into setting up an appointment then after you donate money all the rules start coming out.

    Anyone try?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape