Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #685
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Sexy ink on Krystal at Ronson

    There's a couple spots in SD I go to I recently put this on my rotation because they had younger girls. This had a combo of young and hot Latina girl named Krystal. How's that spell their names like strippers and she has some sexy tattoos and definitely give off that stripper vibe. Ishe definitely have those hips and that ass that come straight from Columbia. They have smaller rooms I know while I was pounding or people could hear us but I hope I put on a good show. Massage was not bad at all but it was all about that main event. Covered me up blew me with the cover on at the side of the table that allowed me to get a handful of ass. Then she got on top and basically I worship that ass first and reverse cowgirl than in doggy. Definitely coming.

  2. #684
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Fairy and Anna at 201 El Cajon

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-201-s...ajon-ca-131871#review-3943004.

    After reading this review, I went to see Anna at El Cajon 201 today and was not disappointed. So cute and sexy, with a banging body an amusement park build for your pleasure!

    A fun playful personality, Who is hell bent upon you having a great time and leaving fully satisfied!

    This girl is a true vixen and enjoys sex as much as any man!

    She has a diverse repertoire and is open to almost anything within her menu, BBFS, Greek, Cip.
    I came to see Anna again because of the unforgettable experience last time I wanted to be Anna's first customer in the morning. When I arrived, a young and cute girl opened the door. She said her name was Fairy. Wow Fairy is stunner. Fluent in English and I'd say age is mid 20's, petite and very pretty as well. I think I will spend my time with her today. She's very enthusiastic about what she does which makes for a great GFE. Massage starts off with her rubbing her bare pussy on my back and asking if I liked it, well from then I decided to skip the rest of the massage and get right to it. She gives a great BBJ into 69. Cover on and she starts riding me until she cums, flops down on my chest and moans while I keep pumping her. I ask her to get into K9 and says OK but not before she rides me again for another O. She's soaking wet when I finally get her into K9. She arches perfectly as I slide in. I pull her arms back, grab her neck and tits. We move into Mish and she starts calling me "daddy" I'm not going to last long as she Os again and I bust in the bag. She won't let me pull out and continues DFK. Very hot session and I'm planning to see her again, or maybe four hands with Anna LOL, Highly recommended.

  3. #683
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Coco at Pure Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Riseup8099  [View Original Post]
    Funny how Coco is my favorite hot drink and now this cocoa is my favorite hot piece of ass. Place has a shower so we got cleaned up so I can get dirty all over again. Coco has two C's in her name but she has two double D's on her chest. Beautiful milky smooth those titties are. She's the definition of girlfriend experience. The massages really good she put some effort and some pressure into it but we flipped over it was game on. No cover for the BJ's wet and sloppy and she can take the whole thing in her mouth. She loved to use her tongue to lick up and down and then take a little tongue full of jizz in her mouth. After slapping the cover on she's left her ass cheeks on me and cowgirl that girl just bounce on that pole it was crazy. I put her on her back one leg up only hanging off the table and drilled her pretty hard. She put my hands on her tits and made the sexiest moans. I flipped her on her stomach for standing doggy she spread her cheeks for me by reaching your hands behind and I drilled her heart until I filled up the bag. This was great experience definitely worth coming back for.
    Thanks for the report. Natural big pair is definitely my cup of tea. What are the damage?

  4. #682
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Crystal and Megan at SD Ocean

    I went in the afternoon and was surprised that it was not busy at all. I had been in a few times since my 4 hands review with Ivy and Lucy when SD Ocean first opened. It has become quite popular!

    When I arrived I was met by Crystal. Crystal is just drop dead gorgeous with dirty blonde hair, perfect body, beautiful face, the whole package. Megan came in just a few moments later and I thought she was a petite Latina!! Her facial features look very much like a Latina, but she assured me that she was 100% Chinese! Megan has a more average body size, but still small with very large C cups, a very cute face, a huge tattoo from her lower left breast going all the way down her left side to her thigh. A shaved pussy (that was delicious to eat), and a pretty round ass.

    The two girls started with BBBJ at the same time on me and then started kissing each other too! Megan asked if I liked watching them kiss and I said "Hell yeah!" Then for my next surprise, Megan just went down and started eating Crystal's pussy. They both got into 69 position and started going to town on one another! I just sat there at first, but before long started going at my rod like a jack hammer. I started putting my cock all over both of their asses while I jacked off and thought I might just cum all over them while they kept at each other. Right about when I was ready to blow, they disconnected and then paid all their attention to me.

    What came next was the most intense rimming I've ever gotten from AMP girls. I thought the rimming I got from Ivy and Lucy last time was over the top, but that was tame compared to what I got from both of these girls. They each took turns ramming their tongues up my ass as if they were competing for a "best rim job" trophy. I actually felt it was on the verge of being too much as they put their tongues in deep. I know some guys don't prefer this type of service, but I loved it. After the championship rimming, the girls both went back to sucking on my cock, taking turns going up and down my shaft while the other girl licked my balls and ass. Eventually, I couldn't hold out any longer and blew a big load right on Megan's face. Crystal pretended to lick the cum off of Megan's face (Damn, I wish she would have).

    After Megan left to clean up, Crystal stayed and we talked via translator. She said she'll be here until the end of the month and I'm going to make a point of seeing this beauty 1 on 1 too. Megan returned and started doing DFK with me and that got junior to wake up again and the girls said "you want some more?" Megan put her pussy right to my lips and I reached up and grabbed her breasts and munched away while Crystal now started doing a HJ / BBBJ combo. That got me to blow my second load pretty quick into Crystal's mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth for a while as Megan kept sliding her pussy lips across my face. Finally Crystal took a tissue and spit the rest of my cum out.

    HF = $. 40.

    Donation = $$.

  5. #681
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Coco at Pure Massage

    Funny how Coco is my favorite hot drink and now this cocoa is my favorite hot piece of ass. Place has a shower so we got cleaned up so I can get dirty all over again. Coco has two C's in her name but she has two double D's on her chest. Beautiful milky smooth those titties are. She's the definition of girlfriend experience. The massages really good she put some effort and some pressure into it but we flipped over it was game on. No cover for the BJ's wet and sloppy and she can take the whole thing in her mouth. She loved to use her tongue to lick up and down and then take a little tongue full of jizz in her mouth. After slapping the cover on she's left her ass cheeks on me and cowgirl that girl just bounce on that pole it was crazy. I put her on her back one leg up only hanging off the table and drilled her pretty hard. She put my hands on her tits and made the sexiest moans. I flipped her on her stomach for standing doggy she spread her cheeks for me by reaching your hands behind and I drilled her heart until I filled up the bag. This was great experience definitely worth coming back for.

  6. #680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Jojo at Kokoro

    Back in your guys amazing city finally and decided to go back to Kokoro. Jojo met me at the door and took me back to the room. I handed her 200 for the house fee and tip. Her massage was okay. Not a super therapeutic massage but it was a massage like some others. When she had me roll over she got on top of me and did some body to body. She gave me an amazing BBBJ. The cover went on and she got on top for reverse cowgirl. She felt very tight and I really enjoyed reverse cowgirl but wanted to see more of her body. Had her lay on her back and asked if I could get a little taste of her pussy. She allowed me to go down on her. Spent a little time in DATY before I went back to fucking her. This time in missionary. Once I was close to finishing I pulled out and asked to switch positions again. We switched to doggy style. We were both standing and she had one leg on the table. Felt so good and after a couple minutes I ended up busting in the cover. Jojo didn't disappoint at all. I'm glad I got to escape for a little while again when I was back in San Diego. Already looking forward to the next time.

  7. #679

    Kokoro

    Kokoro is on a busy street in a small shopping area. Met by Jojo, looks to be in her early 30's Chinese 5' 2" C-cups very pretty. She said it was her first day there. OPT HF $60 Tip $140 FS, payed right away to avoid hassle later. Medium massage for 15 min was decent w / oil no tease, then the flip and the festivities begin. BBJ, Mish, Doggy then pop. I like how they had the mirrors on the wall to see everything. Cleaned up and was introduced to Vivien who was skinnier and maybe B cups. Probably will return for Jojo.

  8. #678
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    BBFS with Iris at Strength Spa

    For you guys jump down my throat I know bareback's not for everybody. I'm sorry babe I'm going to pay for Kitty I want it raw and I want it wet. Iris was definitely my type of girl by that I mean the type of girl that'll bend over and take a pounding. Exceptional looks good body no stretch marks or any funny smells around the place. I walk in this place and it smells like a restaurant this was clean had a bleach smell to it sheets were good and getting those sheets dirty was the best part. She gives a pretty good rub I mean not therapeutic but she put some effort into it. We went over the price $180 for the full fun. I opted for everything raw and the first thing that was raw was my cock in her mouth. This girl knows how to suck and she got her mouth full of pre jizz for her troubles. She sat on top of my balls grab my cock and start to stroke it before she slowly put me in. She grinded me nice and slow until I picked up the pace. I left her off the table for standing missionary and buried my face in those titties. I pulled out and drop the load right on her belly. Outstanding girl.

  9. #677

    Diamond Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    This was a Friday drop. Sarah was wearing a tank top tied up to her titties and booty shorts. I hate the heat in this town but at least the girls walk around half naked.

    Her massage was really good. Better than I should have been for someone this you're looking. She like to tease the ass and reach down to start stroking junior while I laid all my stomach. Turn me over and we agreed on the price starts to stroke me one hand over the other. Put the cover on and got down to blowing me. Nice BJ from this girl lots of time. Doggie was the position of choice. She had bigger tits and they bounced around beautifully as I pounded her from behind. I pulled out and dropped that load on her back and she didn't complain at all. Donation $150. Overall top notch ass. About to Lemon Grove about 25 minutes out of San Diego is worth the trip.
    x.com/ diamondspasd.

    Getting some specials from their DMs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sarag.jpg‎  

  10. #676
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Confirmed hottie Avena at Activity Spa

    So I saw a past review on this girl with a picture so I texted the number of the store they sent me another picture but it was definitely her. I'm a Vegas guy I don't mind paying for good Latina ass if they have it and this girl definitely has it. Avena had that curly hair just like your picture nice big booty no injections as far as I can tell but what do I care when I'm pounding it I'm pounding it. I like the fact she took a full 30 minutes of just massage before we even got freaky. You don't get that a lot in Vegas I pay for an hour I'll be lucky to get 30 minutes total. Here it was 30 minutes of nice massage and of course a lot of teasing before I flipped over. I love running my hands through her hair while she blew me it was so hot. Cover was on but it was a thin one and it felt raw. She got on top first I grabbed her ass and I just started to grind it on my cock. And she leaned in so I can suck on those nipples. A lot of girls don't like that but I love one that allows it. I put her in doggy of course, first on the table then standing doggy. When she was standing off the table she put one leg up and I got in nice and deep. Great time great relief.

  11. #675

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-201-s...ajon-ca-131871#review-3943004.

    After reading this review, I went to see Anna at El Cajon 201 today and was not disappointed. So cute and sexy, with a banging body an amusement park build for your pleasure!

    A fun playful personality, Who is hell bent upon you having a great time and leaving fully satisfied!

    This girl is a true vixen and enjoys sex as much as any man!

    She has a diverse repertoire and is open to almost anything within her menu, BBFS, Greek, Cip.
    x.com/ annabrookesnyc.

  12. #674
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Serenity

    Went back to serenity today to see if I could catch Sophia again but she was gone. They did have a new Latina named Alexa there. Was really hoping to see Sophia but ended up just rolling the dice on Alexa and handed over the house fee $50. Handed her another $150 for the tip and she led me back to the room. She did give me a little massage. Not a lot of teasing but there was a massage. On the flip she climbed up on the table and I asked for a cover. She started with CBJ which was pretty good. Before we got started on CFS she offered Greek but not my thing. CFS we started in cowgirl. It was pretty good. She has some titties to play with. Ended up laying her on her back and fucking her in missionary. It was good as well but wanted to see that ass in action so asked to her to get in doggy. Doggy was good. Ass is perfect and doggy was my favorite of the session. Busted inside the cover. Alexa cleaned me up and on my way I went.

  13. #673
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Judy at Sugar Spa

    F: 8. 5 - beautiful, sexy, college girl vibe, really lovely smile.

    B: 9 - around 5'4 height. Juicy bubble butt. Asian Curves with pair of natural Cs. Real nice soft smooth skin, Shaved kitty, got a red color tat on her arm, can't miss it.

    A: 8. 5 - Great attitude from start to finish. Really passionate performance, match my speed and needs in every turn.

    S: 9 - Great BJ, DT very well, sloppy kind of BJ. Passionate DFK. Exceptional rim session with BLS and Tuma. Real tight grip in standing mish, got me there good in the main event.

    E: nice enough to get the job done mostly without a translator, but some hand gestures are required like most.

    Repeat / Grade: A-to B+ from me, a yes on the repeat, really lovely session overall, love the shower they have and how clean the rooms are.

    P: 60+150.

    Came down to close a deal, saw some reviews before they got deleted, took a chance to come check it out since I might be moving down here for a year or two depends how the deal went. Drove up the the place, seems pretty hidden within a business district, easily missed if not looked carefully, thank god for google. Jessica greeted me, assuming she is the person in charge, she's got a rocking body on her as well, got really nice curves. In her 40's, just a oldie but a goodie type. She introduce me to Judy, seeing how hot she is, didn't resist the urge to wait for more, paid the fees and went in the room.

    The massage was good, better than what I had in the past, catbath turned into a nice rim with the right amount of tuma and bls to get the show running. Turned around to nibble on those nice pair of Cs, really pretty pair of tities is what I got to say about that. BJ was perfect for me, she DT really well, does allow some slow face fucks, gesture me to slow down when I got a bit rough. That pussy is real tight though, didn't need lube after I am done with her. Got me so good I couldn't hold it in and came on her face. Got a little shower action afterward, a must request in this place, Judy was the perfect g / are for that hour. One note to add, the room I was in was a little dark, like blurry vision kind of dark, I might ask for turn up the lights or a different room when I return.

  14. #672

    Sophia at SD Ocean Spa

    I happen to be in the SD area for the weekend and a little birdie told me that Orange County Coco started working in SD. She goes by Sophia at SD Ocean Spa, next to Arco. Mid 20's, 5'3, MM Bs, skinny, perky nipples, dirty blond hair, sensitive DATY. She was always willing to please through BBBJ and the usual positions every time I visited her in OC.

    I'm happy to report that she is still her same self at this SD location. She mentioned that she will be there until the end of this month.

    Below are a few reviews from the OC page regarding Coco (Du Calme / Garden)/ Sophia (SD Ocean Spa):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...673&viewfull=1#post7365673.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...876&viewfull=1#post7358876.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...897&viewfull=1#post7349897.

    If this post isn't allowed, feel free to delete. I understand San Diego is strict with AMP reviews with shills. Just want to put a headsup for one of my AMP ATFs from OC since she's in SD for the month.

    As always, YMMV. Cheers.

  15. #671
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Anna at El Cajon 201

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-201-s...ajon-ca-131871#review-3943004.

    After reading this review, I went to see Anna at El Cajon 201 today and was not disappointed. So cute and sexy, with a banging body an amusement park build for your pleasure!

    A fun playful personality, Who is hell bent upon you having a great time and leaving fully satisfied!

    This girl is a true vixen and enjoys sex as much as any man!

    She has a diverse repertoire and is open to almost anything within her menu, BBFS, Greek, Cip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape