Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1675
-
10-01-25 02:06 #655Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Jojo at Kokoro Soa
This is on main Street and definitely worth the find. Jojo was my girlfriend for the hour unfortunately had to break up after the hour but I'm sure we'll get back together when I get paid again LOL. Typical cute Asian face typical hot stripper body. Gentle touch I'll have to say. Actually makes a difference when the girls actually gentle with you makes essential not just grab your ass flip over screw you and get you out the door. She took her time. After the main event I clocked in at about an hour and 5 minutes believe it or not. Anyway the massages pretty good again sensual play with the balls a lot stroke Junior a little bit went back to rub my back and struck in junior again. Flipped over no cover needed for the BJ and this girl can take it deep. I think the gagging sounds are fake but who cares she had my cock in her mouth I was happy as hell. For the main exercise cowgirl than reverse. I loved her reverse because of the nice round ass and the great going up and down on me. Put her face down ass up and finished up in doggy. Really good time worth 150 tip.
-
09-30-25 20:06 #654Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Latina Tiffany at Carroll Way
I hesitate to write this review because Tiffany is an absolute beauty but it would be selfish of me to keep her utr. She's a young Colombian with a banging body. Physical beauty is a rare 10/10.
Massage was average, its better just to skip it and move on.
CBJ was great felt like no cover at all, the CFS also amazing, all positions, although I wish she offered more GFE.
Maybe she will after a couple visits.
She said she's here for 10 days.
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...885380290.html
-
09-30-25 18:54 #653Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Vivian at El Cajon 201
I walked in and met the super young and cute girl, she at the front and asked for a 60 min massage. This girl is fucking Stunning gorgeous. I showed her all my cash and we talked for a little bit. Then she opened the door, led me to a room, and said she would be right in. So I stripped down into my boxers and sat down on the table, and waited. The rooms are super clean and private, very relaxing. She walked in a tight little black dress looking sexy, and we hugged and introduced ourselves; her name is Vivian, Her looks very cute, She is definitely in her early 20's lovely tits. She pointed me to the bed, so that's when I looked at her and pulled my boxers down, and laid naked on the table. She giggles and starts to rub my back a little, so I was curious and started rubbing all over her legs and squeezing her tight ass. That's when I knew it was on I then started to finger her pussy to get it wet and rubbed that clit. She told me to flip, and I went to my wallet and asked if? Was good. She smiled and said no problem. She pulled her dress down, and I pulled off her panties for her, and she laid me on my back and grabbed my cock, and she said, "oh my gosh," and giggled and said, very big. I laughed and started sucking on her titties. She then started to lick my dick up and down for a bit while stroking my cock up and down. She licked my tip and gave me a BBBJ for a about 10 minutes which I was shocked. Then she got up to get the condom and continued with some more CBJ then Vivan got on top of me and rode me like a champ. I was slapping her ass and squeezing those tits after about 5 minutes, she asked to switch, so I got on top of her and banged her out hard for a couple of minutes, loving every moment of it. I stopped and told her to bend over, and she smiled and said, sure. She bent right over for me, and I had the best time of my life pounding her as she grabbed my balls till I filled my condom all up. She cleaned me up and gave me some water and a kiss said goodbye!! I'll be back for more.
-
09-29-25 23:26 #652Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Emma at Lucky Dragon Spa
Made a trip to Lucky Dragon today in La Mesa. I was greeted by Emma who took me to the room. Paid her 50 for the house fee and tipped her 160. She provided me with an amazing massage which is always nice and usually gets skipped but not with her. There was some teasing while face down but not a ton. On the flip the teasing increased and her clothes came off. She ended up joining me on the bed where I opted for a CBJ. CBJ was solid and no complaints from me. We worked through a few positions in CFS. She started in cowgirl. She got up on her feet and bounced on my dick which was nice. Flipped her over into doggy and fucked her for a while. We ended up finishing in missionary. Emma cleaned me up and we chatted while I got dressed. I'm shocked this place and Emma don't get more traffic. She's beautiful and provides great service. I'll repeat for sure.
-
09-29-25 18:50 #651Regular Member

Posts: 13What was the hf and damage?
Originally Posted by Openlead
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 15:37 #650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Elly / Waples
Off the places in a bill the building complex easy to find no problem with the parking. Elly was my girl and she had the challenge of making me feel better after watching my horrible Cowboys can't even win a game. You ever get that feeling like you know good piece of ass is just going to solve all your problems. That's how I felt going in and luckily that's what happened. Super sexy girl young thin great rack on her. Probably around 21 said she was Chinese. All I know was she had a nice piece of ass and she was able to open up those legs for me that made my day. Good massage too used hot oil all over my body not enough to where I felt greasy but enough to where it's very sensual. On the flip started to stroke me with one hand and rub my chest with the other. I pointed at Junior she pointed her mouth and I gave her the nod. She started to blow me and she had a good technique. She asked if I wanted to come in her mouth and I said I wanted that kitty. We agreed on 180 she put the cover on and got on top. At this point I've been hard for a good 15 minutes and I wanted to avoid the good old blue balls so I pound her really hard until I blew my load. It was a huge load too. It was especially good considering I haven't jerked off in about a week so I was ready to explode. Definitely worth the money spent. If we make it to the Super Bowl I might just have to have a foursome here.
-
09-29-25 15:19 #649Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Lili at Pure Massage
Now now I have to say I've been in the hobby for a while and I've had some good ass pussy. Never been with a girl who had this much of a firm body. She definitely does yoga she's super flexible and she definitely works out she's toned all over. This made that ass feel so much better pounding and those titties are so firm and Young. Super cute face and she has tons of energy. I'm in my 40's and I couldn't keep up. After the BJ with no cover which was off the hook I mean this girl does things with her tongue that I can never get my wife to do we went for cowgirl first. She clenched that kitty on me and did not let go. She rode me hard and I don't think I've had that much of a boner in a long time. I mean it was long and it was Rock solid. From there I put her in doggy and that's when I really had fun. Handful of that firm ass on pounding her and she's taking it and moaning damn it was like a dream. I pull out in the end I asked her to drop to her knees I was worried she was in get freaked out but she did the job jerking me off all over her tits. This girl is grade a quality ass. Only there for another week though so I got to hit her up on Friday when I get paid.
-
09-29-25 13:20 #648Senior Member

Posts: 120For first timers and newbies, this guy provides a tutorial for you. LOL.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTM2suHQB/
Funny giy.
-
09-28-25 16:45 #647Regular Member

Posts: 3Latina Diana incall Serenity Spa
What at my brothers from another mother. Thought I get a pregame workout before the chargers beat the Giants tomorrow. Been to the spot one other time they had a smoking hot Asian today was my Latina flavor day. Diana was my JLo look-alike about 24 years old very little English but a whole lot of booty. No I just found out most of these girls inject their asses to make them bigger I don't care if they can do whatever they want as long as those booties keep looking this way. She had good head game no cover for the BJ. She knows how to suck a dong that's for sure. I held her head for a nice little face fucking she took it like a champ. She strapped on the gym and then put that big ass on top of me and cowgirl than reverse. I usually like to finish in doggy but damn she was twerking that booty so hard and made me nut. Let's hope tomorrow I go to for two this weekend with two wins and the chargers kick some ass.
-
09-28-25 13:07 #646Krypodog7Guest
Tiffany at Ronson
In San Diego for the weekend. Who needs SeaWorld when I can get a girl to take my semen LOL. I have a couple standing places in San Diego I go today I went over to Ronson. I do like there that is really discreet. Lots of parking and on Saturday is not a lot of people around. When I text they had they said they had Tiffany and new girl. Chinese and really slim body. I got there I was not disappointed. Obviously there's an English barrier but there was no barrier between my cock and her pussy. The biggest surprise what she did at least 40 minutes of actual massage. I mean you bros can account for this is almost unheard of. I was getting kind of worried near the end thinking is this only going to be a massage it's too good. So I kind of joked with her and said you are going to give me some some good time aren't you. She giggles and said don't worry and right away she started to play with my ass. I mean she didn't get any fingers in but she definitely put some pressure on the brown hole. This put me at ease and put Junior at attention. She flipped me over and instead of going right at it she continued doing a nice chest rub down to my feet. Of course my cock is hard as hell pointing right up and she would start stroking it with one hand and continue the massage with the other. Damn this girl is all about teasing and I really loved it. Most of these girls will just flip you over after 20 minutes and tell you to hurry up and finish. She took her time and made it super sexy. She went two hands on my cock one over the other and I was hard and ready for the cover. She said no cover needed for the BJ and I had the biggest smile on my face. She left me riding the eyes and she started looking around the balls then took both of my sack in her mouth. After some balls I can she lived the tip of my cock which had cum already coming out. She licked it up smiled at me and it took my cock in her mouth. Nice slow suction before she went in deep. This girl made the sexiest gagging sounds that she took my whole salami in her mouth. Probably about the 7-8 minute Mark she put some lube on and put the cover on. She had a milky smooth skin and those titties look amazing bouncing as I pounded her from below in cowgirl. Now I usually like to finish and doggy but when she went reverse cowgirl and she twerked her ass like a hot Latina I busted my nut. Don't get me wrong I love spicy tacos but today I was all about Chinese.
-
09-27-25 14:35 #645Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 18Raw kitty with Latina Dulce at Star Spa
I needed a little are & are time this weekend I thought I'd look for some good ass. Did a little research found this place over on Clairemont Mesa. I saw reviews on Latinas and sure enough Dulce which means candy in Spanish was my girl. She definitely was as tastiest candy. As soon as I saw her in a stripper outfit I knew I wasn't getting laid had no idea that was going to get the raw bare back treatment. In the room no towel of course she comes in and that skimpy little outfit I give her the tip right off the bat (180). She undresses gets down to a g-string put some oils on her tits and rubs them all across my back and ass. Flips me over about the 20-minute mark straight to titty fucking. She has man-made Bolt ons D cup and my dick fit just perfect in between those melons. She gets a warm towel cleans off Junior and put some alcohol on him cleans them off again and then.
I used to having bareback BJ's so that wasn't out of the usual. Good head game too she can take a deep. What caught me off guard was afterwards she sat right on my ball sack with my cock between her legs. Started to stroke and then she said no cover as a question. I said hell yeah she asked for an extra 40 and that was all good for me. She took the tip of my dick rubbed it on her wet kitty and then sat on me. I'm not going to lie it's been a while since I went in raw and damn it was so tight. Maybe I was one of the first of the day this was before noon but she was full of energy. The only thing I can think of my mind was I better hold out I don't want to look like a chump and not in two minutes. It was hard though as soon as you went reverse cowgirl looking at that ass pound my cock I couldn't hold off for long I'm not going to lie. Wanted to finish in doggy so I grabbed her shoulders and I let that ass take a pounding. I pulled out in the end and dropped a nice little load on her back. I got to tell you I know bareback isn't for everybody but if you're into it this is a tight little kitty to have.
-
09-26-25 19:38 #644Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Best BBBJ with Jasmine at Waples
Into this spot got the nice little Latina hooked up with Jasmine. Beautiful girl has some sexy ink on her body and have some nice hips to tap from behind. I will say the highlight is that BJ. No cover she starts by cupping my balls licking around the shaft then squeezing some pre cum off first and she licks it with her tongue while making eye. Super sexy before going jackhammer on my cock. Even likes to spit on it and slap it on her chin. I mean damn this is some dirty ex-girlfriend stuff. Don't get me wrong the ass tapping was good too she does the most of the work first writing me then letting me hit it from behind. I love how I'm doing it from behind she reaches her hands under to cut my balls while I'm screwing her and that made me bust my nut fast. No complaints on this girl dropped two bills happy to do so.
-
09-26-25 15:35 #643Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Rebecca latina spinner at Ronson Spa
Wow I love a Colombian girl with the Colombian ass and Rebecca was that. Sure and compact in the best ways. Long hair that came in handy during doggy nice fake full D cup tits and a god-given huge Colombian ass. Very fun too didn't make me feel rushed or didn't have to have all over the tip. Everything was covered for about two bills. Massages actually really good she puts her elbows in her forearms in there. Next thing you know that top is off and she's rubbing those titties all across my back and ass. I flip over we go right to titty fucking. She even spits on it for lube. She Rose a cover on we going to 69 she sucks the hell out of me. I'm not much for eating fish so I gave her two fingers in that taco while she blew me. I told her to go ahead and hop in reverse cowgirl. With an ass like that damn she does some major damage to my cock in the best way. She pounds away and I get close to finishing so I put her face down ass up and I drill her from behind. She took my huge load gave me a foot rub before I left God got to love these Colombians.
-
09-26-25 11:09 #642Senior Member

Posts: 254No Condom? How much Extra Tip for BBFSCIP with Eva?
Originally Posted by MCHammerHang
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 01:24 #641Senior Member

Posts: 74Eva at SDO
Decided to see what all the fuss was about at SD Ocean Spa off the 15 today. Went in to see Eva.
Blonde, cute, and petite with a set of nice D-sized naturals. Not the best tits I've ever seen, but nice to suck on and fondle.
I'm not huge on massages, so had her get to work immediately. It'd been a while since my last nut, so I spent half the session pausing her so I wouldn't pop in the first few minutes LOL.
Great BBBJ with some DT, lots of DFK, and finished with a nice pop in CG. Ivy came in and threw her C-sized tits in my face and told me she wanted me next time with Eva. Going to have to do that soon!
Nice hot shower and I was on my way out. Will visit again soon.











Reply With Quote






