Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 183 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2095

    Lissalea

    Does anyone have intel on lissalea? She is in ocala.

  2. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on xoxocuddles?
    RTFF she has been reviewed. Very pretty big girl, bring your wallet.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  3. #2093

    Xoxo cuddles

    Does anyone have intel on xoxocuddles?

  4. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by ManChowSoup  [View Original Post]
    Hey you got a link for her so I can view her profile?
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...885999471.html

  5. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet with Janell recently. She is a very sweet lady. The cuddles weren't very enthusiastic. But there is fun to be had for an extra fee. I left very happy.
    I got to agree. If you like them thick then she's great. I left a few loads in her for a very minor upsell.

  6. #2090

    Janell55

    I had the pleasure to meet with Janell recently. She is a very sweet lady. The cuddles weren't very enthusiastic. But there is fun to be had for an extra fee. I left very happy.

  7. #2089

    Hersnuggles

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl but didn't get too far. Might try again, but we'll see. She is very talkative but her cuddles are intuitive.
    How far did you get, been trying to schedule with her. Anyone else seen and have intel?

  8. #2088

    Clarification, Sapphire (temptress)

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Princess TL is a wast of time with horrible communication. Drove to Tampa to see Sappire (name change to temptress). Struck out several times but she's tease you. SoftKuro is s young girl but super cold. Rigantona is hippie chic down to earth, 420 but seems like she would need convincing to have fun.
    Received a couple of DM's about my previous encounter. It was reported the best HJ ever. I was lucky to experience but have struck out since.

    Ragantona shower signs of fun and reports have suggested fun but wasn't the case for me. Apparently she had a different handle on CC which went into detail.

  9. #2087

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl but didn't get too far. Might try again, but we'll see. She is very talkative but her cuddles are intuitive.
    Dusty appreciate you TOFTT with these gals. Helps us to know where to invest our time and coin. Sent you a PM.

  10. #2086

    Princess TL, Sapphire_Luv, Rigantona, SoftKuro

    Princess TL is a wast of time with horrible communication. Drove to Tampa to see Sappire (name change to temptress). Struck out several times but she's tease you. SoftKuro is s young girl but super cold. Rigantona is hippie chic down to earth, 420 but seems like she would need convincing to have fun.

  11. #2085

    HerSnuggles

    Pretty girl but didn't get too far. Might try again, but we'll see. She is very talkative but her cuddles are intuitive.

  12. #2084

    MeliMel

    Enjoyable time, great hands and cuddle. Very nice body too. Enjoyed L1.

  13. #2083

    MiaSoft

    Still a lot of fun. Great girl. Consistent L1.

  14. #2082

    Asianbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    Hey is anyone in contact with AsianBabyy? It is strange, here account is active, she is in Orlando, she is last online 17 hours ago, yet she never shows up in my Orlando searchAs? I can't figure out why?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AsianBabyy
    She doesn't live in FL. I saw her on her last visit to central fl. Pictures are on point. She is sexy but the extras are expensive and not worth it. My. 02.

  15. #2081

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    So for those of you keeping up, I had a couple of good cuddles with Taylor (the craigslist one who was banned from CC and was in Kissimmee for a while), then she ghosted and time wasted me twice and I gave up for a while. Well. The little head won out and I have actually seen her (successfully) a few times since then. These days she is in an extended stay near CFP and JYP and she isn't great at communication. But if you try enough times she will respond. I'm not FS with cuddle girls generally. So I just book a "cuddle" which basically turns into a grope session. I honestly don't know why I enjoy her. She's not very attractive, she's not the brightest bulb and she's not good with conversation. BUT. For some reason she reminds me of girls I fooled around with when I was younger and that makes it fun. Basically you pay the entry fee and you get a naked cuddle with any type of touching you want. Haven't noticed any type of a smell. So hopefully she has that locked up or I have just been very lucky.
    Hey you got a link for her so I can view her profile?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape