Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 31 to 45 of 8059
-
11-03-25 08:03 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 57Form
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the format and layout of the form? It's hard to navigate and read.
-
10-31-25 13:07 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 92Why ask for a deposit?
I've asked this question of a couple providers who insist on getting one if they haven't seen the guy before. The reason is how often THEY get ghosted by mongers after agreeing to the appointment time (possibly turning another appt down) and spending a considerable amount of time getting themselves ready for the appointment. (just for a no-show) Don't shoot the messenger here, I'm just reporting the flip side of this issue. I even brought up the point that they're losing business over it and they said they'd rather lose business over it than get ghosted.
Originally Posted by Huckelberry1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 13:57 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 621Response
Did anyone go to this? I'm curious about the festivities. PM if preferred.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
SP.
-
10-30-25 11:50 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 169Not real providers
I don't have firm numbers, but I would be that upwards of 80% or more of those asking for deposits are not real providers. Most of them are some sort of only fans scam or just some dude who stole pics off the internet. I hang or stop texting immediately when they ask for deposit. Not worth my time.
Originally Posted by Huckelberry1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:14 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 30What is with all the Business Ladies wanting deposits?
I have ran into an increase of providers wanting a deposit prior to scheduling. In one case I was talking to a girl after getting ghosted and found out I was 15 minutes away!! Instead of arguing about $25 she could have made the $150 in the same amount of time LOL.
I can understand if traveling or scheduling a day or two in advance. I wouldn't do it but could justify the ask. Why would a chick, who is providing an illegal service expect someone using a burner or app phone, to create a paper trail that links them to you in the first place? I guess if you will give a deposit you're not in LE but I'm sure there are ways they can do that to still bust someone. Dunno.
-
10-23-25 18:34 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 237Hotel Takeover
This is happening again this weekend. There are still open spots if anyone wants to attend. If not, the pre-party is tonight. Go to the bar there and you have a decent chance of having some fun. It's at the Eastgate Holiday Inn tonight. Starting tomorrow you have to have a wristband to get in.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CooperTown; 10-23-25 at 18:37. Reason: Forgot some information
-
10-11-25 00:44 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 331Bad Gateway 502
I was getting this message for a couple months until I updated the operating system on my Mac. Apparently the automatic updates are semi automatic.
-
10-06-25 17:44 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 332Opera
No problem. Glad it worked out for you. I also turn it on when getting on here. It seems to help. To get on here when this site act's up. Have a good one be safe out there.
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 12:17 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 621Opera VPN
Thanks HighLifeMan. This is some of the best advice I've received lately. It worked like a charm with very little set up.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
Simon.
-
10-05-25 18:42 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 334Vpn
The part you are missing is if VPN connects you to a server that happens to be on a state that had the same law. However, most VPNs have servers in other countries.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 09:24 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 260Chaturbate verification
I'm not very tech savvy, I understand that a VPN will make these issues go away. However you lost me when you said "Use a VPN, it will go away as long as you are signing in somewhere they don't have the law". If I was signing in somewhere they don't have the law why would I need a VPN? Are you saying that even if I have a VPN I still can't access these sites without the age verification if I'm in Ohio?
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
What am I missing?
-
10-05-25 08:47 #8018Banned Member

Posts: 294I've said it time and time again
OnlyF is a virus that ruins anything it touches. It started to ruin here, it's Ruined Fetlife, and I play a mobile game and ladies are starting to advertise there but I report them when I catch them. It is so fucking lazy and stupid. It's stripping without having to go clock in and work for the money. And these fools have been paying. It does seem like it's on the decline though and can't wait to piss on its ashes. Most men if you saw chatter on social media now abhor it. Because like I said, it's the laziest for them to extract your money from you. Fuck that, make them work for it. And that also ties back into my longtime argument with local girls rates. There's no where they can get a job no matter how hot or if they even have a degree of some kind and make $100-200 an hour. Only stripping and fucking.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 00:47 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 332Chaturbate
Just like to chime in on this. I do have the same thing come up because Ohio new law on sites like it. But the browser I use is Opera it has a vpn built in with it. Pretty easy to use. Hope this helps out you as well as others having trouble. Have a good one be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 23:20 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 2245Eros and Tryst
Eros and Tryst continue to go downhill as the number of profiles exclusively promoting OF accounts continues to grow.
-
09-29-25 10:42 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 169Chaturbate verification
This is because you live in one of the states that passed an age verification law for porn. It is reading your IP and asking based on your location. Use a VPN, it will go away as long as you are signing in somewhere they don't have the law.
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



