Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1684
-
10-06-25 21:30 #679Senior Member

Posts: 65Kokoro
Kokoro is on a busy street in a small shopping area. Met by Jojo, looks to be in her early 30's Chinese 5' 2" C-cups very pretty. She said it was her first day there. OPT HF $60 Tip $140 FS, payed right away to avoid hassle later. Medium massage for 15 min was decent w / oil no tease, then the flip and the festivities begin. BBJ, Mish, Doggy then pop. I like how they had the mirrors on the wall to see everything. Cleaned up and was introduced to Vivien who was skinnier and maybe B cups. Probably will return for Jojo.
-
10-06-25 18:36 #678Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24BBFS with Iris at Strength Spa
For you guys jump down my throat I know bareback's not for everybody. I'm sorry babe I'm going to pay for Kitty I want it raw and I want it wet. Iris was definitely my type of girl by that I mean the type of girl that'll bend over and take a pounding. Exceptional looks good body no stretch marks or any funny smells around the place. I walk in this place and it smells like a restaurant this was clean had a bleach smell to it sheets were good and getting those sheets dirty was the best part. She gives a pretty good rub I mean not therapeutic but she put some effort into it. We went over the price $180 for the full fun. I opted for everything raw and the first thing that was raw was my cock in her mouth. This girl knows how to suck and she got her mouth full of pre jizz for her troubles. She sat on top of my balls grab my cock and start to stroke it before she slowly put me in. She grinded me nice and slow until I picked up the pace. I left her off the table for standing missionary and buried my face in those titties. I pulled out and drop the load right on her belly. Outstanding girl.
-
10-06-25 18:31 #677Senior Member

Posts: 59Diamond Spa
x.com/ diamondspasd.
Originally Posted by Weektweek
[View Original Post]
Getting some specials from their DMs.
-
10-06-25 17:24 #676Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Confirmed hottie Avena at Activity Spa
So I saw a past review on this girl with a picture so I texted the number of the store they sent me another picture but it was definitely her. I'm a Vegas guy I don't mind paying for good Latina ass if they have it and this girl definitely has it. Avena had that curly hair just like your picture nice big booty no injections as far as I can tell but what do I care when I'm pounding it I'm pounding it. I like the fact she took a full 30 minutes of just massage before we even got freaky. You don't get that a lot in Vegas I pay for an hour I'll be lucky to get 30 minutes total. Here it was 30 minutes of nice massage and of course a lot of teasing before I flipped over. I love running my hands through her hair while she blew me it was so hot. Cover was on but it was a thin one and it felt raw. She got on top first I grabbed her ass and I just started to grind it on my cock. And she leaned in so I can suck on those nipples. A lot of girls don't like that but I love one that allows it. I put her in doggy of course, first on the table then standing doggy. When she was standing off the table she put one leg up and I got in nice and deep. Great time great relief.
-
10-06-25 13:42 #675Senior Member

Posts: 59Anna
x.com/ annabrookesnyc.
Originally Posted by RattleSnake02
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 09:47 #674Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Serenity
Went back to serenity today to see if I could catch Sophia again but she was gone. They did have a new Latina named Alexa there. Was really hoping to see Sophia but ended up just rolling the dice on Alexa and handed over the house fee $50. Handed her another $150 for the tip and she led me back to the room. She did give me a little massage. Not a lot of teasing but there was a massage. On the flip she climbed up on the table and I asked for a cover. She started with CBJ which was pretty good. Before we got started on CFS she offered Greek but not my thing. CFS we started in cowgirl. It was pretty good. She has some titties to play with. Ended up laying her on her back and fucking her in missionary. It was good as well but wanted to see that ass in action so asked to her to get in doggy. Doggy was good. Ass is perfect and doggy was my favorite of the session. Busted inside the cover. Alexa cleaned me up and on my way I went.
-
10-06-25 02:41 #673Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Judy at Sugar Spa
F: 8. 5 - beautiful, sexy, college girl vibe, really lovely smile.
B: 9 - around 5'4 height. Juicy bubble butt. Asian Curves with pair of natural Cs. Real nice soft smooth skin, Shaved kitty, got a red color tat on her arm, can't miss it.
A: 8. 5 - Great attitude from start to finish. Really passionate performance, match my speed and needs in every turn.
S: 9 - Great BJ, DT very well, sloppy kind of BJ. Passionate DFK. Exceptional rim session with BLS and Tuma. Real tight grip in standing mish, got me there good in the main event.
E: nice enough to get the job done mostly without a translator, but some hand gestures are required like most.
Repeat / Grade: A-to B+ from me, a yes on the repeat, really lovely session overall, love the shower they have and how clean the rooms are.
P: 60+150.
Came down to close a deal, saw some reviews before they got deleted, took a chance to come check it out since I might be moving down here for a year or two depends how the deal went. Drove up the the place, seems pretty hidden within a business district, easily missed if not looked carefully, thank god for google. Jessica greeted me, assuming she is the person in charge, she's got a rocking body on her as well, got really nice curves. In her 40's, just a oldie but a goodie type. She introduce me to Judy, seeing how hot she is, didn't resist the urge to wait for more, paid the fees and went in the room.
The massage was good, better than what I had in the past, catbath turned into a nice rim with the right amount of tuma and bls to get the show running. Turned around to nibble on those nice pair of Cs, really pretty pair of tities is what I got to say about that. BJ was perfect for me, she DT really well, does allow some slow face fucks, gesture me to slow down when I got a bit rough. That pussy is real tight though, didn't need lube after I am done with her. Got me so good I couldn't hold it in and came on her face. Got a little shower action afterward, a must request in this place, Judy was the perfect g / are for that hour. One note to add, the room I was in was a little dark, like blurry vision kind of dark, I might ask for turn up the lights or a different room when I return.
-
10-05-25 17:11 #672Senior Member

Posts: 27Sophia at SD Ocean Spa
I happen to be in the SD area for the weekend and a little birdie told me that Orange County Coco started working in SD. She goes by Sophia at SD Ocean Spa, next to Arco. Mid 20's, 5'3, MM Bs, skinny, perky nipples, dirty blond hair, sensitive DATY. She was always willing to please through BBBJ and the usual positions every time I visited her in OC.
I'm happy to report that she is still her same self at this SD location. She mentioned that she will be there until the end of this month.
Below are a few reviews from the OC page regarding Coco (Du Calme / Garden)/ Sophia (SD Ocean Spa):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...673&viewfull=1#post7365673.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...876&viewfull=1#post7358876.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...897&viewfull=1#post7349897.
If this post isn't allowed, feel free to delete. I understand San Diego is strict with AMP reviews with shills. Just want to put a headsup for one of my AMP ATFs from OC since she's in SD for the month.
As always, YMMV. Cheers.
-
10-05-25 14:34 #671Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Anna at El Cajon 201
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-201-s...ajon-ca-131871#review-3943004.
After reading this review, I went to see Anna at El Cajon 201 today and was not disappointed. So cute and sexy, with a banging body an amusement park build for your pleasure!
A fun playful personality, Who is hell bent upon you having a great time and leaving fully satisfied!
This girl is a true vixen and enjoys sex as much as any man!
She has a diverse repertoire and is open to almost anything within her menu, BBFS, Greek, Cip.
-
10-04-25 19:39 #670Regular Member

Posts: 3YoYo at RedPanda
Was in college area last night and decided to drop by Red Panda to check out if any new girls where there. Got there around 10:30 and sure enough there was a nice one who opened the door for me. She goes by the name YoYo. She is about 5'4", late 20 to early 30's, and nice trim body. Has natural perky tits, short black hair, fair smooth skin. She is 8/10 in my books for overall looks and appearance. She leads me to small room. She ask for how long and I gave her 60 hf for the usual 45 minutes. We hug and began kissing. She is a good kisser. We both strip down and we both lie on table kissing each other all over the lips, neck and ears. Got me really excited. She reached down to rub Junior and started rubbing him. I reached for her pussy and did the same. It was nice foreplay. I reposition myself so I can taste her pussy. I spread her legs and she pushed my head towards her Kitty and I started DATY. It was fun eating her out. She was moaning and playing with her nipples. Every time I lick her clit, she gets excited and tenses up. It felt genuine. She really was getting ready to have a big O. She opens her pussy with her fingers and thrust herself into my tounge. I started fingering her asshole and can feel her muscles contract around my finger. Soon she was riding my finger and her pussy started dripping with her love juice around my mouth. I kept at it and can hear her breath go deeper and faster. Few seconds later she climaxes and tenses up. My head was in a vice grip for a second as she orgasmed.
She said she felt good. She returned the favor by letting me lie down and she began a nice BBBJ on me. She took her time. She started at the top then when Junior got rock hard she started the deep throat. She has nice suction action. Soon she licked my balls and inner thighs. She to started fingering my asshole while licking my jewels and Junior. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to fuck her really bad. She put raincoat on me and she got on top of me and we started fucking. She enjoyed riding on Junior and I enjoyed the ride. We were at it for a few minutes. She experienced another climax and rested on top of me. She asked if I exploded and I said "not yet". I pulled out and went into standing MISH. She took it like a champ. I started fucking her hard and faster. She got excited again. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in. I repositioned for classic MISH. She spread her legs and I was ramming her hard. My heart rate was like doing a sprint to the finish line. 😂. Soon I can feel I'm ready to explode. Few more deep thrust and I exploded in the raincoat. She let me lie down next to her and rest. After few minutes she cleaned me up. Gave her well deserved tip of 1. 4. Yoyo is fun to be with. She never rushed me and took her time to make sure I exploded. Left happy and satisfied. She said she will be there for about 2 weeks.
-
10-04-25 18:52 #669Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Activity Spa- Avena (Latina)
Was expecting the typical Asian girl but when I texted them they sent me a Latina girls picture. Damn I got that spicy taco Avena. I'm not saying she's a stripper but I'm saying she was definitely wearing a strippers uniform LOL. I mean logic tells me that girl can't do massage in high heels but who cares. She was beautiful long curly hair natural c-cup titties and probably injections in that ass but who cares it was round and it was getting ready to get pounded. My biggest surprise with this girl actually gave me over 40 minutes of actual. She had a sexy thick accent communication wasn't a barrier and there was no barrier between my cock in your hands. Nice long strokes with one hand while she rubbed my chest hair with the other. That she started to work my balls she grabbed my cock licked all around my sack and then lick to the tip of my dick and take a little mouth full of pre cum. I bring my own cover because I like the thin one she puts it on pulls her hair back lifting right in the eyes and shoves my cock in her mouth. She goes deep on it and makes the sexiest gagging sounds. Good eye contact and she let me hold her head still and I gave her a face fucking by laying on my back and damn she could take it. I'm not saying the biggest guy but I definitely filled up that mouth of hers. She asked me how I wanted to start and I told her to get on top. She has big fat nipples I like pinched them just a little bit while I pounded her from the bottom up. We got off the table for standing missionary she wrapped her legs around me like a boa constrictor. To pull me in put my hands on her chest and I drilled her hard. I knew I wasn't going to last with this caramel honey so I put her in standing doggy she reached behind with her hands open up her cheeks for the entry LOL. She let me do some light hair pulling as I pounded her. She has tons of energy and I couldn't keep up so I busted my nut. She cleaned me up and I was out the door. He's only there for a couple more weeks I'm going to hit her up again for sure here's her pic from my WeChat.
-
10-04-25 12:42 #668Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Tiffany
Went to see Tiffany again yesterday, but she left. Saw winter, Suki, Vivian working there now.
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 11:55 #667Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Serenity
Hit up serenity today to see the new Latina they were advertising named Sophia. Paid 200.50 house fee and 150 tip. Skipped the massage and got straight to the session this go around. She's got a nice slim waist. Nice titties and the perfect ass. She did offer Greek but I opted to pass on that and stick to CFS. She started with a CBJ. CBJ was very good with deep throat. In CFS we fucked in a few positions. Started in doggy with her bent over the table. After we got into missionary and I put her legs on my shoulders and fucked her. Ended up cumming in reverse cowgirl. I had a lot of fun with Sophia.
-
10-04-25 02:35 #666Senior Member

Posts: 65Sugar
Sorry late post from I last went through the area. I have visited this location 2 x and seen both Ella and Lisa. Both are Beautiful and young looking. House $60 Tip $. 40 each time for BBJ and CFS. Negotiated right away before starting to not be bothered about it later. They did not ask for more on tip. Massage was very light from both for about 10-15 min then flip to CG, Mish DFK. If I returned to area definitely coming back. Did see a 3rd girl just as pretty.
Area is a business park and not really anybody around and away from the main road.
-
10-04-25 02:22 #665Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Latina DD Bella at Ronson
Wow now I've seen some Latinas of these places and I'll be honest with you most of them are a little worn down a little older but Bella was the most curviest hottest girl I've ever seen at. I mean she had a real double D's super soft beautiful. Yes I think she probably had injections in her ass but I was trying to inject my cock in her back side so I didn't care less. The massage yourself is pretty good turn out to be more of a titty massage because she took off her top ran across my back and ass. By the time I flipped over we went right fucking and then I covered BJ. She stood at the side of the table so I got to hang on those big titties while she went down on me. Started off on top of me leaned in is just smothered my face with those. I gave her a good little pounding she had to hold those titties because they were to give her a black eye LOL. Of course doggy was the finishing move and seeing those massive boobs clap against each other had me bust my nut in no time. Just a straight good time.













Reply With Quote





