Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 17689
-
10-05-25 19:51 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 254Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 16:51 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 189BBFS providers that are worth a visit
In town this week and looking for BBFS provider recommendations.
I prefer experienced providers that aren't looking for ridiculous prices.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
CB.
-
10-05-25 09:18 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 410Apparently it's back after almost a month. Tried for the first time in a week and it came right up on my iPad.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 17:41 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 551Calling her "delusional" is an insult to delusional people, LOL, she's "BATSHIT NUTS" if she's expecting "anyone" to actually pay her those rates unless they're more deranged than she is, I'll bet her ad is really just a well presented "deposit scam" aimed at separating clueless morons from their money...
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
10-04-25 16:34 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 105And.
How about the $40,000 for 24 hours? As cracked as she has to be there is a great chance no one would be able to put up with her for 24 minutes let alone 24 hours. Talk about delusional.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 16:28 #16244Regular Member

Posts: 3Sensual Scarlett
Hi all. I am a long term previous client of Sensual Scarlett and I just received some wonderful news. Many of you know that she retired a while back. Well, I just received a text from her, out of the blue, that she is seeing previous clients again. I figured I would share for those on here that were previous clients.
"I am *only* seeing established clients that *have* booked with me before. I am only taking 5 appts *per month*, so book early if you want one of those spots.
Appointments will only be booked 24 to 48 hours in advance.
I have limited availability, so the earlier you book in the month, the more it will improve your chances of getting an appt.
In your first message, all that is necessary to communicate is your booking *DATE* and *TIME* preference that you are requesting. All other inquiries will not be considered. Treat this like any important appt, if you cancel or no show. Or you may not be booked again.
I will only be booking from my snapchat: CosmicScarlett.
Preference will be given to those clients who want to worship me like the goddess I am.
If you have my old number, you can msg me there. If you attempt to message me and you are *not* in my contacts or have *not* seen me previously, your message will be ignored. No hard feelings. Former clients are the only ones who will be interacted with.
This is a limited time run, and could end at any time. May the odds ever be in your favor. ".
-
10-04-25 16:06 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 510You forgot the 25% deposit required, and the 20 K fee for overnight.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
There may be an idiot born daily, but that doesn't mean they have money, especially this type of money.
-
10-04-25 14:44 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 551This loon is asking "$2000/hr"? ...Lady, for that price, you better have a red cape coming out of your vagina with a big "S" on it, lol, and even then, HELL NO!!!
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 14:36 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 687I'm laughing all the way to the bank and saving my money. That is beyond GPS. I'm sure she will have plenty of open time slots for the Daddy Warbucks who books her.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 14:21 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 105And Now for Some Much-Needed Comic Relief
This ad is absolutely hilarious. Well, not the ad but the donations. Enjoy:
https://tryst.link/escort/rosesareredxo
-
10-02-25 20:18 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 169Site Access
Every attempt I try using WiFi fails and this from multiple places. BUT just using cell service is working so I suspect the ISP not the browsers.
-
10-01-25 11:55 #16238Senior Member

Posts: 510Definitely a browser thing. You need a browser that lets you use http: instead of https:
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Firefox does, as does Edge on desktop.
-
09-30-25 17:09 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 307Same experience. Solid idea. I'm able to access it again after travelling. Hadn't considered it may be an IP or browser thing. Will keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 17:07 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 307+1 to bigger than the pics.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
Nice enough, but definitely big.
-
09-30-25 17:06 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 307Yes.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
End of that story.
Good if you want a massage and a little extra at the end.
But don't go in expecting any smoke shows. They ain't grannies, but they ain't young supermodels, either. Just think of the demographics here, logically, in the types of ladies who would be willing to do this. There you go.










Reply With Quote





