Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16257
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Yes, Remy see's white guys. I was in the mood for some brown sugar about a year ago and after reading many great reviews I decided to give Remy a shot. Her place was in S City at the time in a decent enough area. I think I got the Hhr massage with a FS ending. It was enjoyable. She's very friendly and easy to get along with.

  2. #16256
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    There's "definitely" some truth in that statement, LOL, some of these "WTF" women guys inquire about on here look like they belong in an airport "sniffing luggage" or out in the woods somewhere living in a house made out of candy...
    Better some of those dogs than paying a fortune for golden, dead p'sy.

  3. #16255

    Remy

    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?

  4. #16254
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I'd charge 40 k too after seeing some of the girls y'all are paying 500 lmao.
    There's "definitely" some truth in that statement, LOL, some of these "WTF" women guys inquire about on here look like they belong in an airport "sniffing luggage" or out in the woods somewhere living in a house made out of candy...

  5. #16253
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.
    You just know. Absolutely know. She's a total dead fish in bed.

  6. #16252
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!
    I'd charge 40 k too after seeing some of the girls y'all are paying 500 lmao.

  7. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!
    I'm transferring the money out of my Edward Jones and Fidelity accounts today. I'm taking a blue pill after I send her the deposit. I'll write a review soon.

  8. #16250
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.
    For $40 K the first 10 minutes of my 24 hours would be Shaving those pits and Bush!

  9. #16249
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    How about the $40,000 for 24 hours? As cracked as she has to be there is a great chance no one would be able to put up with her for 24 minutes let alone 24 hours. Talk about delusional.
    Well, at least she's low mileage! LOL. But for for that price I would expect BB anal, with all the nasty stuff you can dream up. Not that I would consider it, as experience is actually worth it to me, and it appears she has none as a professional.

  10. #16248

    BBFS providers that are worth a visit

    In town this week and looking for BBFS provider recommendations.

    I prefer experienced providers that aren't looking for ridiculous prices.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    CB.

  11. #16247
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Same experience. Solid idea. I'm able to access it again after travelling. Hadn't considered it may be an IP or browser thing. Will keep that in mind.
    Apparently it's back after almost a month. Tried for the first time in a week and it came right up on my iPad.

  12. #16246
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    How about the $40,000 for 24 hours? As cracked as she has to be there is a great chance no one would be able to put up with her for 24 minutes let alone 24 hours. Talk about delusional.
    Calling her "delusional" is an insult to delusional people, LOL, she's "BATSHIT NUTS" if she's expecting "anyone" to actually pay her those rates unless they're more deranged than she is, I'll bet her ad is really just a well presented "deposit scam" aimed at separating clueless morons from their money...

    Stay Safe

  13. #16245

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    You forgot the 25% deposit required, and the 20 K fee for overnight.

    There may be an idiot born daily, but that doesn't mean they have money, especially this type of money.
    How about the $40,000 for 24 hours? As cracked as she has to be there is a great chance no one would be able to put up with her for 24 minutes let alone 24 hours. Talk about delusional.

  14. #16244

    Sensual Scarlett

    Hi all. I am a long term previous client of Sensual Scarlett and I just received some wonderful news. Many of you know that she retired a while back. Well, I just received a text from her, out of the blue, that she is seeing previous clients again. I figured I would share for those on here that were previous clients.

    "I am *only* seeing established clients that *have* booked with me before. I am only taking 5 appts *per month*, so book early if you want one of those spots.

    Appointments will only be booked 24 to 48 hours in advance.

    I have limited availability, so the earlier you book in the month, the more it will improve your chances of getting an appt.

    In your first message, all that is necessary to communicate is your booking *DATE* and *TIME* preference that you are requesting. All other inquiries will not be considered. Treat this like any important appt, if you cancel or no show. Or you may not be booked again.

    I will only be booking from my snapchat: CosmicScarlett.

    Preference will be given to those clients who want to worship me like the goddess I am.

    If you have my old number, you can msg me there. If you attempt to message me and you are *not* in my contacts or have *not* seen me previously, your message will be ignored. No hard feelings. Former clients are the only ones who will be interacted with.

    This is a limited time run, and could end at any time. May the odds ever be in your favor. ".

  15. #16243
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    This loon is asking "$2000/hr"? ...Lady, for that price, you better have a red cape coming out of your vagina with a big "S" on it, lol, and even then, HELL NO!!!
    You forgot the 25% deposit required, and the 20 K fee for overnight.

    There may be an idiot born daily, but that doesn't mean they have money, especially this type of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape