Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 16529
-
10-11-25 08:53 #15914Senior Member

Posts: 57Gone for long time
Hey mongers need some advice. Battled cancer for a year and now back.
Looking to get back into hobby. I used to visit Aja, JHS, and.
My Favor. Are these worth my time or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for the information.
-
10-11-25 00:39 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy at H & N
Long work week, ended up in Jacksonville. Was trying to book at BF, but I was pressed for time. Went to H&N on a whim, because I arrived into town late.
Greeted by a beautiful gal named Candy, good English, nice demeanor, lovely body, I think real Cs. They weren't busy I don't think, but I was still dropped into the small room next to the "office". Candy was giggly, I was giggly, it was on right away. Tossed her the donation and when she came back she dropped her daisy dukes and t-shirt.
Pretty sure her boobies are real, don't persecute me if they aren't. We started with some LFK and heavy petting. Fuck the massage, nice to meet you! She sucked my chest and dropped for a CBJ. I put the kibosh on that right away and she tossed the cover aside. I'm not sure her stance on this, so don't shoot the messenger.
She swallowed Jr whole and he became fully engorged, fuck! She seemed surprised, but she liked it. Nice skills here, super soft, no eye-contact, just pure concentration. Her hands would reach up and stroke my chest, then drop to stroke my outer thighs and ass; super fucking fun!
I picked her up and dropped her on the table to eat that pussy, peeled her panties off and tossed them aside (more on that later. Hahaha!) I drop down to a jungle. Hairy fucking pussy. Hairs so long they were scratching my throat! Was flossing my teeth at one point. Hahaha! She started gushing, would tell me to fuck her, but I would continue. Drank her down, longest pussy hairs I've ever seen. Loved it!
She hopped up, wrapped me after sucking me hard again, put her in DS and jammed Jr into her. She didn't take it super deep at first, but I thumbed that asshole and loosened her up. She took a nice stride. Then, of course. PING!
Monger rolls in late, other girl takes him. Candy is now distracted and watching the monitor, I am too! I told her it's all good, you can go if you need to. She jumps up and leaves. Loud Mandarin shouting. She comes back and starts to just suck. Guess that's the finish but I have 15 min left. I was a little perturbed and she caught that. She says I told the other girl to stop talking so much and she did the hand-motions for yapping. She said, whatever you want to do I will do it...and she wasn't kidding. And she was sweet about it.
We go for a 69 finish, and I sucked that gushing pussy for a good 5 min until I blew in her mouth. That was fun. She left to get me a hot towel. Cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit. The other girl (I think Anna?) came in to use the shower. While I was getting dressed, I went to go peek at her showering. But Candy was like, no not a good idea tonight. There were 3 other showers, why choose the one in my room if not to flirt? Haha, these gals are weird sometimes.
OH! The panties thing...we found them on the end table. When she left to get the hot towel, I put them on my head as a hat. She came in and started laughing, took them off my head and shoved them in my mouth...she goes, "You keep them and smell them!" [While waving them under her nose]
Some quick kisses and Candy tossed me out the back door...that was well worth the loot!
Beauty = 4/5; Personality = 4/5; GFE = 2/5; Service = 3/5; Recommend = Yes
Peace and Love!
-
10-09-25 16:29 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 257Mp gal takes 3
Message me.
Local mp gal 3 same time.
Pm me if want more info.
Wild lady nice naturals.
-
10-08-25 22:51 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 120Duped? Or beauty is subjective. ? $oul
Asked for Mia way beforehand. I get there and a shorter young lady about 135-140 answers. Says she is Mia after I asked like 3 times. Asked for an hour. Got a 25 minute massage and everything covered and mundane on the flip. On the way out I got a glimpse of a short skinny girl that looked way more like the Mia described than what I got.
Unless I got duped. I guess my mind is asking too much when I think of "petite", "top tier", or "surprises".
-
10-05-25 16:19 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 260Name?
Don't want to get the wrong one.
Originally Posted by NFL121
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:19 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes sir!!
Agreed. Visited and found the petite lady very kind. I also enjoyed the low pressure when it was warrantied.
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 22:48 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 287I sent you a message, looking forward to seeing your reply. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 23:26 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 143$oul. Mia
I had the pleasure of being one of the first for Mia when she came into town. She is short, petite, and eager to please. I did the necessary paperwork at the start and off we went. She has a very gentle touch and way about herself but don't let that fool you. Her pressure is very strong as I found out when I asked her to give me all she has. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage session and the finale was even better. The menu board is open and full of surprises. I was not shy and neither was she. If you are looking for a small framed beautiful MT, this is it. Enjoy what she has to offer as she is only here for a month.
-
10-02-25 12:31 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 143New MT
Saw two new girls at $oul $pa today. One is major league.
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 09:10 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 412Tried to send a you pl but it wouldn't go through.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 08:32 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 257Incident
Not going to divulge where, only will via pm.
Stay safe , be careful.
-
09-30-25 19:10 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 143Golden
New girl at Golden Sun. I got a few more coming in.
-
09-29-25 20:15 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 111Tai Chi on Lane
Stopped by Tai Chi on Lane after work.
Opted for the hour, and she actually massaged me for a full hour.
Was an amazing massage.
Only paid the house fee, although I had placed $$ on the chair.
Times up! Got dressed and left.
Went down to Evergreen. They were open. Lady came to the window, said they were "too busy' for any more customets tonight.
My suspicion / presumption: they are scared.
Maybe I scared rhem? But I doubt it. The sweet woman at Tao Chai claimed it was her "first day" -- bullshit.
-
09-28-25 07:49 #15901Senior Member

Posts: 120Agreed
Agreed. If you call being pet like a dog for 30 minutes a "good massage". I thought she was mamasan. I even asked if yoyo (or anyone else) was available and got told no. Only went with lvl 1 because I wasn't wanting to even get anything more. On my way out I saw a skinny slightly taller girl from the back cleaning up a room. Couldn't tell if it was yoyo. Didn't think it was.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
Will not be returning unless they get talent worth the $$.
Again. Petted. Like a dog.
-
09-28-25 07:38 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 257What a shame. Nicest interior of any local spa, but agree going downhill.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





