Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 256 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 3830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3455

    CiCi at Bamboo

    After ThirdTimes post earlier I decided to scratch the itch and visited Bamboo, and I think some other mongers did the same as when I arrived I was told they were busy and to come back in 20 minutes. My last visit I reported on she said she only had two visitors in a day.

    Anyway, drew CiCi also for 1/2 hr ($50) and she provided a mediocre massage, with some nice teasing prior to the flip including tickling the button hole, a nice touch.

    On the flip allowed OTC roaming topside and I asked to see more and she took her top off and dropped her shoulder straps to let her tits hang out as well as dropped her jeans and allowed over the panties roaming while I sucked her boob.

    Lots of moaning which helped the mood and got me off quickly.

    The massage was again not much, but the post flip session was more than I have got to experience since you Spa days.

    Left a $50 tip ($100) total trip and will probably return. I didn't get to see the other two that TT mentioned in his post, but CiCi said she's been here for 3 weeks, is nice, a little taller and average body, cute but a little homely (wide face), but not too bad. Her tits are banana shaped, curving up instead of hangers and has very large pointed nipples.

    PM if you want more info but tried to cover it here. I hate those "secret coded" reviews that really don't tell you anything.

    Be safe out there. Rick.

  2. #3454

    Bamboo line up

    Thanks for the report, could you expand a little on the three's descriptions. Ie: ages, measurements, assets, etc? Planning on a visit and might call a request one over the other instead of going with the luck of the draw. Never been disappointed, but since you met them all it would help.

    Thanks Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bamboo on my way to Detroit.

    Saw CC for 30 minutes. Very sweet beautiful lady. Enjoyed my time with her. On the way out she introduced be to Vivi and Linda.

    Parking was easy and the place was clean. Would certainly go back.

  3. #3453

    Bamboo

    Stopped by Bamboo on my way to Detroit.

    Saw CC for 30 minutes. Very sweet beautiful lady. Enjoyed my time with her. On the way out she introduced be to Vivi and Linda.

    Parking was easy and the place was clean. Would certainly go back.

  4. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tiffany in Livonia, they had a new girl named lucky. It was a very good time, 200 all in she was close to the beauty filter pic they sent of her. I would have to recommend.
    Lucky is girl next door cute. Young, hot body, innocent look. But from my experience with her she had definite limits. Apple, not as hot. Gives good massage. Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose while massaging your balls.

  5. #3451

    More than is welcome by most

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    I was going to let it go but I just can't. Your username isn't rhetorical, huh? What sort of size are you packin?
    There is a common misconception that one will ruin them for the next guy. They clearly don't know how their own pussy works. It's not a blessing in this hobby, more like a curse. Get a lot of gawkers, picture requests, or can I call the other girl in to show? Trust me, I'd rather have the FS option that most others have.

  6. #3450
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    I don't care what color dildo you prefer having shoved up your ass keep that shit off of review threads.

    FYI, on a personal note, for the longest time I thought what you wrote in the title referred to the people who support him regardless of what he does. I had no idea it referred to the people who stood in opposition.

    To everybody else, I do not GIVE A FUCK which side of the upcoming civil war you wish to fight in, if ALL OF YOU don't keep that shit off the forum I will ban you. This forum is neutral and I will ban red as well as blue because this forum is about THE FUCKING PINK.

    If you absolutely must virtue signal your loyalty or opposition do it here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency

    Try me on this and get banned.

    A2

  7. #3449

    Tiffany Livonia

    Went to Tiffany in Livonia, they had a new girl named lucky. It was a very good time, 200 all in she was close to the beauty filter pic they sent of her. I would have to recommend.

  8. #3448

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    Boo! We all know you now.
    What are you talking about?

  9. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817  [View Original Post]
    Are they open again? Heard they opened then closed the same week. Tried to stop in a few weeks ago but no luck.
    Huh didin't know that, I saw the ad when it showed up and tried out of curiosity. I've been sticking to Bamboo and Star lately.

  10. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Almost 40 is almost 40. What part of that number don't you get? Maybe you should work for CNN LOL.
    Boo! We all know you now.

  11. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by RackHam32  [View Original Post]
    It's right next to it, but not the same. I had a similar experience to the other user. Nothing special here.
    Are they open again? Heard they opened then closed the same week. Tried to stop in a few weeks ago but no luck.

  12. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the old Piaorian or the building next door 1900, if so what suite in 1900?
    It's right next to it, but not the same. I had a similar experience to the other user. Nothing special here.

  13. #3443

    Packin

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't with me either but none of the ladies do that offer FS to others. They love to look and play and gawk and show the other ladies there, make comments about being #1 and so handsome, etc. But none dare to try not even the easy FS places. Only a few brave souls or size queens have.
    I was going to let it go but I just can't. Your username isn't rhetorical, huh? What sort of size are you packin?

  14. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see apple? Livonia?
    Yea.

    She gave me a great massage and finish! Not FS but I also didn't press.

  15. #3441

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Significant05  [View Original Post]
    When asked she said no. I didn't press the matter or dig further. Could have been many factors, but would like to be proven wrong, though.
    Where did you see apple? Livonia?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape