Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 3823
-
10-02-25 23:01 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 259?
What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 19:44 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 58Huh didin't know that, I saw the ad when it showed up and tried out of curiosity. I've been sticking to Bamboo and Star lately.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:39 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 39Boo! We all know you now.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:31 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 33Are they open again? Heard they opened then closed the same week. Tried to stop in a few weeks ago but no luck.
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 19:41 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 58It's right next to it, but not the same. I had a similar experience to the other user. Nothing special here.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 11:45 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 264Packin
I was going to let it go but I just can't. Your username isn't rhetorical, huh? What sort of size are you packin?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:45 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 187Yea.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
She gave me a great massage and finish! Not FS but I also didn't press.
-
09-29-25 12:01 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 612Where?
Where did you see apple? Livonia?
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 20:59 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 427No FS for me
She wouldn't with me either but none of the ladies do that offer FS to others. They love to look and play and gawk and show the other ladies there, make comments about being #1 and so handsome, etc. But none dare to try not even the easy FS places. Only a few brave souls or size queens have.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 19:19 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 975She knows where the prostate is located.
Originally Posted by Juggernaut8519
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 12:16 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 99Thank you.
Originally Posted by USG445
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 11:57 #3437Regular Member

Posts: 17One time she asked me if she could suck on my balls while she stroked me. I obliged. I keep everything shaved down there though.
Originally Posted by Juggernaut8519
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 09:35 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 1745X S Main entrance is at the south side of the 44X S Main building, at the "Massage Therapist" sign.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 01:17 #3435Regular Member

Posts: 14Denise-Ann Arbor
Been to Denise in Ann Arbor multiple times. Has anybody ever got anything more than a HJ?
-
09-23-25 15:54 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 99450 location?
Where is this one located?
Thanks Rick.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





