Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1675
-
10-04-25 19:39 #670Regular Member

Posts: 3YoYo at RedPanda
Was in college area last night and decided to drop by Red Panda to check out if any new girls where there. Got there around 10:30 and sure enough there was a nice one who opened the door for me. She goes by the name YoYo. She is about 5'4", late 20 to early 30's, and nice trim body. Has natural perky tits, short black hair, fair smooth skin. She is 8/10 in my books for overall looks and appearance. She leads me to small room. She ask for how long and I gave her 60 hf for the usual 45 minutes. We hug and began kissing. She is a good kisser. We both strip down and we both lie on table kissing each other all over the lips, neck and ears. Got me really excited. She reached down to rub Junior and started rubbing him. I reached for her pussy and did the same. It was nice foreplay. I reposition myself so I can taste her pussy. I spread her legs and she pushed my head towards her Kitty and I started DATY. It was fun eating her out. She was moaning and playing with her nipples. Every time I lick her clit, she gets excited and tenses up. It felt genuine. She really was getting ready to have a big O. She opens her pussy with her fingers and thrust herself into my tounge. I started fingering her asshole and can feel her muscles contract around my finger. Soon she was riding my finger and her pussy started dripping with her love juice around my mouth. I kept at it and can hear her breath go deeper and faster. Few seconds later she climaxes and tenses up. My head was in a vice grip for a second as she orgasmed.
She said she felt good. She returned the favor by letting me lie down and she began a nice BBBJ on me. She took her time. She started at the top then when Junior got rock hard she started the deep throat. She has nice suction action. Soon she licked my balls and inner thighs. She to started fingering my asshole while licking my jewels and Junior. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to fuck her really bad. She put raincoat on me and she got on top of me and we started fucking. She enjoyed riding on Junior and I enjoyed the ride. We were at it for a few minutes. She experienced another climax and rested on top of me. She asked if I exploded and I said "not yet". I pulled out and went into standing MISH. She took it like a champ. I started fucking her hard and faster. She got excited again. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in. I repositioned for classic MISH. She spread her legs and I was ramming her hard. My heart rate was like doing a sprint to the finish line. 😂. Soon I can feel I'm ready to explode. Few more deep thrust and I exploded in the raincoat. She let me lie down next to her and rest. After few minutes she cleaned me up. Gave her well deserved tip of 1. 4. Yoyo is fun to be with. She never rushed me and took her time to make sure I exploded. Left happy and satisfied. She said she will be there for about 2 weeks.
-
10-04-25 18:52 #669Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Activity Spa- Avena (Latina)
Was expecting the typical Asian girl but when I texted them they sent me a Latina girls picture. Damn I got that spicy taco Avena. I'm not saying she's a stripper but I'm saying she was definitely wearing a strippers uniform LOL. I mean logic tells me that girl can't do massage in high heels but who cares. She was beautiful long curly hair natural c-cup titties and probably injections in that ass but who cares it was round and it was getting ready to get pounded. My biggest surprise with this girl actually gave me over 40 minutes of actual. She had a sexy thick accent communication wasn't a barrier and there was no barrier between my cock in your hands. Nice long strokes with one hand while she rubbed my chest hair with the other. That she started to work my balls she grabbed my cock licked all around my sack and then lick to the tip of my dick and take a little mouth full of pre cum. I bring my own cover because I like the thin one she puts it on pulls her hair back lifting right in the eyes and shoves my cock in her mouth. She goes deep on it and makes the sexiest gagging sounds. Good eye contact and she let me hold her head still and I gave her a face fucking by laying on my back and damn she could take it. I'm not saying the biggest guy but I definitely filled up that mouth of hers. She asked me how I wanted to start and I told her to get on top. She has big fat nipples I like pinched them just a little bit while I pounded her from the bottom up. We got off the table for standing missionary she wrapped her legs around me like a boa constrictor. To pull me in put my hands on her chest and I drilled her hard. I knew I wasn't going to last with this caramel honey so I put her in standing doggy she reached behind with her hands open up her cheeks for the entry LOL. She let me do some light hair pulling as I pounded her. She has tons of energy and I couldn't keep up so I busted my nut. She cleaned me up and I was out the door. He's only there for a couple more weeks I'm going to hit her up again for sure here's her pic from my WeChat.
-
10-04-25 12:42 #668Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Tiffany
Went to see Tiffany again yesterday, but she left. Saw winter, Suki, Vivian working there now.
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 11:55 #667Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Serenity
Hit up serenity today to see the new Latina they were advertising named Sophia. Paid 200.50 house fee and 150 tip. Skipped the massage and got straight to the session this go around. She's got a nice slim waist. Nice titties and the perfect ass. She did offer Greek but I opted to pass on that and stick to CFS. She started with a CBJ. CBJ was very good with deep throat. In CFS we fucked in a few positions. Started in doggy with her bent over the table. After we got into missionary and I put her legs on my shoulders and fucked her. Ended up cumming in reverse cowgirl. I had a lot of fun with Sophia.
-
10-04-25 02:35 #666Senior Member

Posts: 65Sugar
Sorry late post from I last went through the area. I have visited this location 2 x and seen both Ella and Lisa. Both are Beautiful and young looking. House $60 Tip $. 40 each time for BBJ and CFS. Negotiated right away before starting to not be bothered about it later. They did not ask for more on tip. Massage was very light from both for about 10-15 min then flip to CG, Mish DFK. If I returned to area definitely coming back. Did see a 3rd girl just as pretty.
Area is a business park and not really anybody around and away from the main road.
-
10-04-25 02:22 #665Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Latina DD Bella at Ronson
Wow now I've seen some Latinas of these places and I'll be honest with you most of them are a little worn down a little older but Bella was the most curviest hottest girl I've ever seen at. I mean she had a real double D's super soft beautiful. Yes I think she probably had injections in her ass but I was trying to inject my cock in her back side so I didn't care less. The massage yourself is pretty good turn out to be more of a titty massage because she took off her top ran across my back and ass. By the time I flipped over we went right fucking and then I covered BJ. She stood at the side of the table so I got to hang on those big titties while she went down on me. Started off on top of me leaned in is just smothered my face with those. I gave her a good little pounding she had to hold those titties because they were to give her a black eye LOL. Of course doggy was the finishing move and seeing those massive boobs clap against each other had me bust my nut in no time. Just a straight good time.
-
10-03-25 22:16 #664Senior Member

Posts: 39The past week
I've been on a bit of a bender this week at the AMPs:
Candy at comfy spa. Had a long stressful day at work but didn't have much time but a dinner with clients so just went in for a quick release. She looks a little older but a pretty attractive lady for her age. Pretty big tits but no ass. I just wanted a quick BJ and she agree for $100 tip plus hf. Nothing special so I pushed head head down and made her rim me (thanks to the guys for the tips on shaving). Felt good then she went back to sucking me off and gently rubbing my ass at the same time. This felt amazing so I came deep in her throat.
Hana at River spa. I saw a review for Hana at a difference spa and that she could squirt so I wanted to go check it out. She was not attractive at all but I had waited 20 minutes to see her so I decided to see if the service was worth it. Service was good. She wanted to please and did whatever I asked. I mean whatever. Gave me a table shower and squirted in there. Looked legit while I was playing with her clit. Went back to the room the usual BJ, she played with herself the whole time, put the condon on then squirted on me again and started riding me hard. We went through all the position but it took me a while to cum since I didn't find her attractive.
Cindy at sugar spa yesterday. She was by far the most attractive. She has a very unique look and big smile which I liked a lot. Saw she was a squirter to so had to go check it out myself. Started the session with a soft kissing. I thought she was a good kisser. I actually don't like when the girls are wild with tongue (unless it's below my waist LOL). She then gave me a slow sensual BJ flipped up on the table when I asked to taste her. 69'd for a bit she was get wet she also made herself squirt on me before she let me go in. Once in she was super wet and it just kept coming. One of the more natural wet pussy's I've felt in recent memory. I rotated a few positions came in doggy. She was super sensitive after so I assume she was cumming and that's why she was so wet but I had a good amount of time left so I tried to eat her pussy and get her to squirt with my mother but she was too sensitive. Instead she gave me a quick massage with a long rim session. I probably would have preferred to make her squirt the get rimmed (I'm such a gentleman) but I'm not complaining. I may see her again this month before she leave but I kind of like trying new girls and prefer the K-orgs.
-
10-03-25 22:01 #663Regular Member

Posts: 10Prostate Queen
So who is the current prostate massage queen in the AMP scene these days?
-
10-03-25 21:31 #662Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Sarah at Diamond Spa in Lemon Grove
This was a Friday drop. Sarah was wearing a tank top tied up to her titties and booty shorts. I hate the heat in this town but at least the girls walk around half naked.
Her massage was really good. Better than I should have been for someone this you're looking. She like to tease the ass and reach down to start stroking junior while I laid all my stomach. Turn me over and we agreed on the price starts to stroke me one hand over the other. Put the cover on and got down to blowing me. Nice BJ from this girl lots of time. Doggie was the position of choice. She had bigger tits and they bounced around beautifully as I pounded her from behind. I pulled out and dropped that load on her back and she didn't complain at all. Donation $150. Overall top notch ass. About to Lemon Grove about 25 minutes out of San Diego is worth the trip.
-
10-02-25 21:17 #661Senior Member

Posts: 70Ella at QQ
I recently threw up a post and totally didn't realize that it was in the other forum channel, I apologize to our ever watchful and hard at work mod for that slip up.
Apologies aside, I saw on here that Ella was back in town, just at a different spa and I was having some throwback Thursday thoughts hitting the back of my head that told me I had to go see her.
My dumb ass of course read the review wrong and ended up at Sugar Spa thinking that's where she was, low and behold there is an ELSA at Sugar, and Ella at QQ. On the bright side it was a happy mistake and I got to see the new girls working the shop.
As has been indicated:
Kayla is back at Sugar and looking fresh and beautiful as ever, her lips look particularly more pouty this time around.
Elsa is also back, devilish smile and all.
I think Cindy is new and is pretty damn cute. She has this welcoming warm kind of approach, I never felt like I ad to make any quick decisions while I was talking to her.
The new girl Judy is the stand out for me though. I've seen her compared to a thinner Soomi and I can definitely get behind that notion.
She's got that great kind of bubble butt that comes out like a shelf. It makes you wonder how it got there because she's so thin and fit and its definitely not a BBL.
After my little detour I took off because I was dead set on seeing Ella and I sat through horrific traffic to do it.
I took the travel time to make an appointment so I wouldn't have to wait any longer and when I arrived she met me at the door.
I definitely forgot how small she was, there's no way she breaks the 5 foot mark, unless I'm just much taller than I thought.
If you have read my few reviews, you know I don't like to post details and I'm not going to start now, but it was much like my last visit but much more familiar. She seemed to be way more relaxed and her service showed it. All the things you've read about her are true, from the cute little fox tattoo down to the absolute magician skill she has in her wand disappearing act. No complaints on a little push, no pushback either.
On the way out I saw the other new girl Kimi and she is a very rare natural sight to see.
She should be here for a little bit, but I wouldn't wait to get my hands on those natty Ds.
-
10-02-25 16:51 #660Senior Member

Posts: 59Winter Wonderland
They say winter is a season of sleep, of stillness. But that night, under the silver eye of the moon, I discovered it was very much alive.
She appeared like a dream conjured from the snow itself—pale as moonlight, cloaked in silver furs that kissed her thighs with every step. Her hair spilled like a river of ice over her shoulders, wild and untamed. The frost didn't seem to touch her, and yet everything around her bowed beneath her presence. The wind paused. The trees held their breath.
I should have turned back. But she smiled.
It wasn't warm. It was something else—curious, knowing. Dangerous in the way fire is to moths.
"You're not afraid," she said, as if testing a theory. Her voice was smoke wrapped in silk. I swallowed hard.
"I should be. ".
She approached, each step silent on the snow. Her hand—bare and impossibly cool—rose to my face. When her fingers brushed my jaw, a shiver rolled through me that had nothing to do with the cold.
"So warm," she whispered. "I miss that. ".
She circled me slowly, her body trailing the scent of pine and frostbitten roses. I felt her behind me before I saw her—a breath against my neck, a presence close enough to stir heat in the deepest parts of me.
Then her lips touched the shell of my ear. Just once.
"Stay," she murmured. "Let me remember. ".
We found a hollow beneath the pines, the snow softer there, blanketing the world in silence. She undid the clasp of her cloak, letting it fall. Beneath it, her body was wrapped in woven ice and silk — not quite cloth, not quite magic. I barely dared to breathe.
She came to me slowly, deliberately. Her hands, cold and delicate, slipped beneath my coat, brushing my skin like whispered spells. Wherever she touched, goosebumps followed—electric, expectant.
She kissed me with the kind of patience that made time blur. It wasn't rushed. It was reverent. Her mouth explored mine with hunger restrained, with intimacy that felt older than my body, deeper than memory. And I returned it, lost in her rhythm, in the way she moved against me like snow melting beneath flame.
When our bodies met, there was no urgency. Just a slow, aching dance of breath and skin. The cold no longer existed—there was only her, and the soft press of her thighs straddling mine, the roll of her hips, the timber of her rhythm.
I felt something I didn't know I'd lost—something tender, something human. I held her as if by holding her, I could hold onto the feeling too.
As the sky lightened with the breath of dawn, she pressed a final kiss to my collarbone.
"When the snow returns," she whispered, "so will I. ".
And just like that, she was gone—leaving behind no footprints, no trail. Only warmth on my skin and a memory stitched into the rhythm of my heart.
-
10-02-25 11:38 #659Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Jasmine Chinese spinner with skills and flexibility
Went to go see Jasmine, a Chinese micro spinner over at Balboa wellness.
Jasmine is a tiny Chinese spinner, about 4'11" and 100 lbs soaking wet, with long black hair, natural B-cups, and a neatly trimmed kitty. Despite her petite frame, she's flexible and incredibly tight.
Session began with an unexpectedly strong massage, followed by LFK and DFK to set the tone. She eased into a wet, sloppy BBBJ with some TUMA for extra spice. Returned the favor with DATY and 69, which she enjoyed and responded well to. Then moved into CFS, rotating through multiple positions CG and RCG showed off her spinner body, K9 gave a perfect view, Mish was intimate, and even some standing action worked thanks to her size and flexibility.
Attitude was sweet, service was unrushed, and the chemistry felt natural. For those who love a petite spinner experience with both sensuality and energy, Jasmine delivers.
Damage: . 5 30 minutes dono: $. 5.
-
10-01-25 23:04 #658Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Healthy Spa (Amy) top ass!
Places kind of up on a hill but it was clean had a cool table shower and the girl was smoking hot. Amy was a hell of a good time. She's pretty short probably right up to my chest which gave her a great view as she sucked me off in the room. The table shower was basically wet titty job and hand job fun. Pulled out those puppies and let me suck on them before giving me a great titty fuck. Dried off and back to room. She gives a good massage she has little hands but she knows how to work them. Play with my taint before I flipped over. We agreed on the price -160 and the menu and she went off. She stripped down fast she had an amazing sexy body. Gave me a nice CBJ before jumping on top. What I like the best is she likes to kiss during sex. She has soft lips and a nice tongue. In the end I put her in doggy though and how did my DNA into a bag. Definitely worth the trip on a hot day.
-
10-01-25 20:24 #657Senior Member

Posts: 65Liberty Station
Going to be in the area for a bit. Anything worth a visit in the Liberty Station area or near airport. Looking for CFS or CBJ with decent 30-40 yr old. Will leave an update after. Please DM.
If anything will uber a bit farther. Maybe QQ.
-
10-01-25 09:25 #656Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Bella at Strength Spa
Found myself near Strength Spa again and stopped in. Bella met me at the door and took me to the room. House fee was 50 and handed her 150 tip. She left the room and I got undressed. When she came back into the room I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her. She came in between my legs and we started some DFK. She slid down onto her knees and gave me a BBBJ. Asked her if we could 69 and she didn't waste anytime climbing up on the table and sitting on my face before going back to sucking my dick. She slipped the cover on and got on top for reverse cowgirl. She has a tight little Asian ass which looked good but the highlight was when I rolled her over on her back for missionary. Her tits are big and had a nice bounce to them while I fucked her. Ended up cumming in missionary. Bella cleaned me up and left me with a kiss and bottle of water.











Reply With Quote






