Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 13004
-
10-04-25 17:02 #11354Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Alert
Molly at essential treatment is a master jedi. This is not a test. Grab your cocks and get to overland and rose. Repeat this is not a test.
-
10-04-25 15:20 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 550You can take all the best precautions and advice from here, but nothing is really going to help you as good as a Pornstar level requirements from the girl you're banging, such as recent verified tests from her. Other than that, you're just rolling the dice on some serious STD's, such as HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and hepatitis B and C, etc. And, you're trusting that the girl you're banging cares more about your health than she cares about her bank account. That's a pretty huge gamble in my book. But, we all take gambles in this hobby. It's just a matter of what your risk / reward threshold is.
Originally Posted by PressXtoDoubt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 14:32 #11352Senior Member

Posts: 619Sophia TA
Ruby is one of my favorites. Great girl, great teasing. She was tied up when I popped in so I went with Sophia, first time with her. Great experience, similar to the above. Notably she's a super small spinner. Got to be 100 lbs or less. Can't go wrong at TA.
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:55 #11351Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone have any info on essential treatment lately? Went there a while back for Miki and she was excellent. I don't know if it's just me but they always try to upsell a duo every time I go in. Trying to avoid the drive down to TA.
-
10-04-25 12:31 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 289Where exactly and what is the name of this spa?
Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 23:46 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 87Download X and FreeWally
Search up the forums if you want a detailed guide on how to protect yourself. Download X has posted a few guides on this that are pretty thorough.
Originally Posted by PressXtoDoubt
[View Original Post]
TLDR: Get HPV & Hep. B vaccine. Utilize county clinics or online doc.
-
10-03-25 11:57 #11348Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11WTF Bemy Lover?
It is closed. And whoever posted this review lifted it from me. It's word for word a review over the summer when this place was trying to find its footing. WTF?
Originally Posted by Shinji0424
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 10:17 #11347Regular Member

Posts: 4Best practice for BBFS?
Hey guys,
I'm moving to California soon and I think my general area will be around Santa Ana and Irvine between work and home. I've read the forum a little but I guess what are the likelihood of getting something gross? We have BBFS in KC but girls are low volume imo because it's so easy to get anytime you want. Thanks in advance.
-
10-02-25 19:54 #11346Regular Member

Posts: 23Ruby / Top Acupuncture
Ruby is back and so is her fabulous service. I came in late night, almost left because it was super busy, but waited per mmsn for 10 minutes and Ruby was waiting and ready. We immediately hug and kiss, skip the massage and her clothes come off soon after. I really want to have her keep her bra and panties on and f her this way, as she looks super hot with just that on. Maybe next time.
This time she strips her clothes off and starts slowly going down on me. Nipples to stomach to cock. She gives me a standing amazing BBBJ with ball sucking which she excels at.
Next she asks me to lay down and directs me to lift my legs. Legs go up and she gives me a rj. Could go longer and more sensual but she was great nonetheless. She then goes up and gives me a BBBJ while she's laying sideways next to me. Somehow we end up with both my foot and hers on the walls, which we laugh atm BBBJ gets more pse with me using my hand to jack off into her mouth, dickslap her and rub my head on her lips.
She flips and we 69.69 like rim, could go longer, but it was good either way. She's got a little Bush now, which is fucking hot. Had fun eating her pussy with her Bush in my mouth.
We go back to standing BBBJ and she opens up the tip of my head and laughs at her saliva dripping out of my dick.
She wants me to fuck her now and so she grabs my rubber, blows me and then slaps it on.
Standing missionary with legs together and legs apart while we reach each other and dfk.
Per my MO, I get on the table and we go at it missionary style. I like to take my time with these broads, so I wrap my arms around her and slowly fuck her while we dfk and she makes out with my ear, and suckscon my neck.
I end up blowing while dfk and slowly take my dick out. A weeks worth of cum in the bag is removed, and she cleans me up.
She wants to massage me afterwards so that's what she does, and we end the session with a nice deep massage.
Idk how long Ruby will be back, but definitely check her out if you haven't already.
All natural too!
-
10-02-25 11:39 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 59Angel Massage / Angie
I decided to head over to see one of the new girls at Angel Massage (Whittier) - Angie, and I am glad I did. Really cute. Clean shaved. Good Boobs (C's). Hardly any English but that didn't matter. Paid the house fee. She cleaned my hands and bits & pieces. Great BBBJ!! Took her time on her knees as I sat on the edge of the bed in the big room. Lots of suction and spit. Licked from the ball to the tip. I think she enjoyed it as much as me!! LOL. Flipped her over and gave it back to her until she was good and wet which didn't take long. Her clit is super sensitive and I made her cum HARD!! Condom on and got into Standing Mish so I could get deep inside. We were rolling at this point and she came again as I had her legs on my shoulders. She was trying to be quiet but I was railing her hard and she couldn't keep it in. Onto the table for K9 where she came a third time as well as with me. Wetness running down her legs and both of us sweaty. Cleaned us both up. Tipped at the end. Really Fun!
-
10-01-25 23:18 #11344Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84You Beauty in Claremont
House fee. 7.
Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb
[View Original Post]
Donation $. 6.
Total OTD $$. 3.
-
10-01-25 12:20 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 36Left out a key detail there
What shop? And the total price was $. 3 or $$. 3?
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 02:32 #11342Regular Member

Posts: 15I thought this place was closed
I work at EGP in Torrence so this place has been closed for a while? Has it reopened? I didn't see an open sign.
Originally Posted by BemyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 23:55 #11341Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84I came to see Lily based on the reviews from the other website.
Stats:
Name: Lily.
Height: 5'1".
Build: Petite, enhanced 34 C up top, slim waist.
Hair: Long brown.
Kitty: Trimmed, well-kept.
Look: Sweet face, tight body, confident energy.
Session:
The shop is brand new cozy, spotless, and welcoming. Easy parking, no hassle at the door. Inside, Lily greeted me with a warm smile, light hug, and some playful chat to break the ice.
We started with some LFK that smoothly turned into deeper DFK. She's into it, not mechanical, with good connection. Things picked up and the menu opened up: DATY, 69, FIV, and even DATO for those who like to explore. Very responsive, lots of chemistry.
When it came time for CFS, Lily really shined. Multiple positions mish, CG, standing, doggy she kept pace and had fun with it. She knows how to keep things flowing naturally without watching the clock. Finished strong, no rush, very satisfying.
Extra post-session light massage was a nice touch. Relaxing, calm, left me refreshed.
Repeat: Absolutely. Lily's got looks, skills, and a great personality. Highly recommended.
Damage: HF. 7 donation: 6.
-
09-30-25 19:17 #11340Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Downey Accu.
Had a Chinese Jane doe. Late 30's, not fat but not a spinner either. Had a fairly large FUPA though. Got decent massage, on flip got HE and she pulled out her ta-tas that I played with, then continued massage. Nice lady but wouldn't repeat.











Reply With Quote




