Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1537
-
11-19-25 10:53 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks for TOFTT. Did you estimate 50+ for the person as well?
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 08:47 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 70Angel Massage
Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
-
11-13-25 16:59 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 196Haha thanks for checking it out. Saves me a trip in.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:46 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 52Definitely asian. Walked in to check it out and the provider was whatever the opposite of my type is. She was 50+ and thicker. I acted lost and went and checked out the upsatirs too rather than going through her door. If there is any extras, I didn't want them from her. I'm overly picky though. Might be worth a try for other AMP goers.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:08 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 196http://angelmassageia.com/
Originally Posted by PTDragon
[View Original Post]
Found via Google Maps. I haven't been and don't know anything more about it.
-
11-13-25 09:05 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 57Angel Massage
I was driving to Marion for some errands and happened to notice a sign for Angel Massage. Across from Granite City intersection towards Marion on the right. Next to a Copyworks I think. Has anyone been there? Might be legit but had an Asian vibe to it.
-
11-12-25 17:30 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 414Open
Went by last night. Open again.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:18 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 22Pretty sure it was owned by the ones who were busted in IC. They often told me who was working at all locations when I was looking for fun.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 19:29 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 414Been a few weeks. Waiting till November to see who is next.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 00:49 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 480Footy
Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 17:50 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 414Sunshine
Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:56 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 414Sunshine
I'm limited on my rounds. But last 2 times going past sunshine, all lights are off. Anyone have more?
-
10-02-25 22:24 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 196Yeah that makes sense.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 22:34 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 36I haven't noticed any changes since the IC bust, but I feel like things have changed in the past 6 months. If you scroll down, someone reported that A Plus is being really cautious and so has Footy (I don't think they've been posting ads anymore).
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:05 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 196Have you noticed any changes since the Iowa City bust?
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






