Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1531
-
11-12-25 17:30 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 412Open
Went by last night. Open again.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:18 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 21Pretty sure it was owned by the ones who were busted in IC. They often told me who was working at all locations when I was looking for fun.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 19:29 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 412Been a few weeks. Waiting till November to see who is next.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 00:49 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 480Footy
Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 17:50 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 412Sunshine
Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:56 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 412Sunshine
I'm limited on my rounds. But last 2 times going past sunshine, all lights are off. Anyone have more?
-
10-02-25 22:24 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 196Yeah that makes sense.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 22:34 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 36I haven't noticed any changes since the IC bust, but I feel like things have changed in the past 6 months. If you scroll down, someone reported that A Plus is being really cautious and so has Footy (I don't think they've been posting ads anymore).
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:05 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 196Have you noticed any changes since the Iowa City bust?
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:33 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 36I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 15:22 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 412Check iowa city post
For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.
-
09-17-25 09:59 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 196I saw on another site that someone went to A+ and just got a normal massage.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:52 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 412Slow reports
Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.
-
07-30-25 21:18 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 412Throttle back reports with details. Still like hearing places worth patronizing. From the lmt position, you need to initiate. Guessing LEO can't do that, or lay there all exposed. I have some other thoughts too but not sharing. Guess my pedaling circle got smaller. And with cooler temps, timing.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 16:30 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 480Backing off?
So, some places aren't offering anything extra; and it's because of neighbors? I am thinking it may be another LEO threat to them. They probably heard something going down, or possibly so in the future. We'll just have to see. It seems nothing that is good, lasts forever, without something, or someone, complains about it. It's just about like a roller coaster, going up, up, getting better, then down, and it stops. Bummer. Hope I'm wrong! Keep safe everyone. Hman1.












Reply With Quote




